šŸŽ 2018 Spread the Joy giftboxes - exchange and hook-ups

Comments

• striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    If anyone wants to swap with, me, I am on iOS and I am Elizabeth Wellesley on Facebook!!!
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @MarianiPoizen Iā€™m in the same situationā€”I also have an unsent box leftover from Valentineā€™s Day, and mine changed to blue and purple too. Ā Iā€™ve been wondering the same thing. Ā Iā€™m on iOS also, so if you want to exchange boxes, just let know!
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @VampireBarbie @melissakkh @katiealexandraa
    I just sent all of you friend requests and would love to send you gifts as well!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I have a friend who sent a leftover, and the current holiday palette of last year and this yearā€™s newitems popped up and she got the silver black dress! Ā It might be changed next time, this might have been an oversight....maybe not. But this time....enjoy!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @VampireBarbie and @melissakkh:
    Enjoy your gifts, dolls!

Also, I still need three items if anyone wanted to send a gift my way!Ā 
    :)
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Would love to have a spread the joy box šŸ˜™ā›„šŸŽ„
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android playerĀ 
    my name is lauren

• kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I just sent one to @HollySisk before reading here that some people already have all items! The game doesnā€™t tell you who sent you a gift? I havenā€™t received one and itā€™s my first KKH Xmas so hence the un-assuredness, hahaha.

In case anyone needs some friends to swap with, you can find me on Facebook at Kristi Kkh and I play on iOS.

Merry Christmas, dolls! šŸ˜˜
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @HazelnutLatte Yes that would be good. My FB link is in my signature, I've got same name and pic on there.
    I play on iOS
  • Mz_TeeMz_Tee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have some gift boxes i want to exchange with someone. I play on ISO and you can add me on Facebook. My name is Kiana Tiger, please let me know your name here and i will accept and send you the box. Thanks
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Mz_Tee, just added you! Hope I got the right person. Elizabeth Wellesley on Facebook and Virginia in the game.
    edited December 2018
    @MarianiPoizen Just sent you a friend request! Ā My dollā€™s name is Anna.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    kristiazd said:
    I just sent one to @HollySisk before reading here that some people already have all items! The game doesnā€™t tell you who sent you a gift? I havenā€™t received one and itā€™s my first KKH Xmas so hence the un-assuredness, hahaha.

In case anyone needs some friends to swap with, you can find me on Facebook at Kristi Kkh and I play on iOS.

Merry Christmas, dolls! šŸ˜˜
    I donā€™t have all the items so your gift to me was not wasted! Ā But Glu needs to do something to fix this issue. Ā They should either tell Buyers that the person has no more gifts to receive OR have the gift be atleast 50 Kstars. Ā  Right now itā€™s just 5 energy which is ludicrous.Ā 

Thank you you very very much for your gift! Ā I apologize for not thanking you sooner. Ā Iā€™ve had a crazy weekend because the rehabilitation facility kicked my Dad out so I suddenly had him back yesterday. He fell and fractured his knee cap at thanksgiving and was supposed to be in a rehabilitation facility until the brace was off his leg. Well that didnā€™t happen. Iā€™m back to having to argue with him several times a day to keep his brace on (he has Alzheimerā€™s so he doesnā€™t remember the fall and keeps forgetting that he needs the brace to support his broken knee cap). Ā 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I got only six items left and I plan on getting them all! If someone wants to exchange, you know where to find me šŸ˜‚šŸŽ‰Ā 
    Wow I got 12 items in two days? CHRISTMAS SPIRIT šŸ˜‚
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @HazelnutLatte received your box this morning thank you! Have returned the favour.
    I play on iOS
    Thank you, @MarianiPoizen ! Ā Anna loves her gifts!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Hey! I have a box left to swap if someone wants to send me one..?!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hey everyone, I want to thank everyone of you who send me a box! I've been sick in bed all week! I'll try to send one back this evening (if I haven't done already), but I have to ask to please stop sending me more haha. I still need 5 items, but I really don't want to go bankrupt as I'm still a student and can't really give a lot of money to this game atm. If I forgot to send you a gift back, please send me, worst case I'll send you a valentines box!
    Thank you again for the love!
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    If anyone needs someone to send a gift to, I'm available.Ā  :)
    I've gifted 8 times and still need the new diamond choker!
    @melissakkh Thanks girl for the box! Now I have everything... I love these forums!
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    me pleaseĀ  <3
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I would love to get a Spread The Joy Item :(Ā 
    Their all super nice (specailly the last year ones) but i am happy everyone else is enjoying getting them :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    If anyone wants to send me a box out of holiday cheer lmao...
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Add me here on FB! (iOS). Would love to spread the joy with you all.

A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I play on IOS and am looking to trade a box with someone!! please let me know if youā€™re interested!!
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    If you are an Amazon player, add me. I have tons of gifts and not enough Amazon friends.Ā 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I have all the items, please don't send me anymore, I wouldnt want you to waste a box on 5 energy for me! Happy holidays dolls x
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Mz_TeeMz_Tee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I have two boxes i am trying to swap with someone if you still have a box. My name is Kiana Tiger on Fac3book.
  • emilynicholeemilynichole Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey everyone! I have a box that I would like to swap if anyone else is still looking. :)Ā 
  • RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Hey everyone! I have a box that I would like to swap if anyone else is still looking. :)Ā 
    Are you Android?
  • emilynicholeemilynichole Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Rosealyn said:
    Are you Android?

I am! You can add me on Facebook atĀ https://www.facebook.com/emily.nichole.75641 and send me a message. šŸ˜Š