✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Carol Davida love your look! I’m so sorry you’ve been feeling unwell ☹️ cramps are the absolute worst, I’m so sorry. I’m convinced they were sent from Satan himself.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Your looks are gorgeous!
    All I can think with this, when there's such great looks with lower scores, is we are being paired against someone just as glamorous making it more difficult on the voter. Making more of a split vote??? In my voting, sometimes its not always cut & dry that one is better than the other.. just different kinds of great. It makes me have to pause & think which is more on theme. I bet they both get lower scores when that happens. 🥺
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Day 6 looks. Went more warm and less glam today. If all goes well in the morning, I should have the hair after two more looks!

iOS

My last four looks... I'm at 1089, so here's hoping my two morning looks will get me the hair for the first time!! I should be able to get three more free looks before time's up... so as long as I don't tank horribly I should make it! It's so close but I still don't believe it yet until it actually happens. lol 
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @Carol Davida love your look! I’m so sorry you’ve been feeling unwell ☹️ cramps are the absolute worst, I’m so sorry. I’m convinced they were sent from Satan himself.
    Tysm for your concern doll @VampireBarbie . I'm feeling much better now so the pain is all gone🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @icechic You can do it!! 💪🏻
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Here are my looks 13-24

I have three submissions left but I only need two as I am at 1135/1200.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018

My last 6 looks.... ok somebody tell me what I’ve been doing wrong?? My looks used to be all 47-55 (even for practically the same exact looks) and now suddenly they’re all low 40s, and I even got a 38 on a look right before these 6. 

On the bright side, I will still be getting the hair, without buying any tickets, since my scores were so good in the beginning! I have 4 looks left and only need 150 points. So I guess I can’t really complain. I’m just having a rough day and this has me feeling extra frustrated, this event is so unpredictable (and way too long).
    Girl you ain't done nothing wrong. The haterade has been very strong the past 48 hours in my game alone. It's not just you, it's EVERYONE. I'm having the worst scores and I'm left in a hot mess. You need to buckle up and keep going. My guess is it's down to the wire and bishes be like...

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    edited December 2018
    @pua so true! I submitted a gorgeous look with the SYS hairstyle and it got 41 votes.... 🧐 
    Well excuse me ☝️ 💅🏻

• frl_jujufrl_juju Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Happy Holidays! Finally, I got all items. Current Rank #1

Hope for the best and wish u all good luck. 💕
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2018
    overall the SYS has been great, i do believe there are some things that could be better 
    the timing we have to wait is excessively long and the fact we have a limit to how many tickets we can get is also something i believe could be better
    i can't babysit the game because of work during the weekends so it's  a bummer opening my game after a a couple of hours (more than 12 = 2 tickets) to see i only have two chances of submitting my looks before i have to wait 6 hours again
    i'm very close to the hair so i'm super happy to know for myself that it's totally doable without buying tickets, it just takes more time
    everyone looks amazing 💙
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Finally finished this morning I’m so happy! I was late with 2 entry’s but with 15 hours to go I knew I could do it! This was by no means easy!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    overall the SYS has been great, i do believe there are some things that could be better 
    the timing we have to wait is excessively long and the fact we have a limit to how many tickets we can get is also something i believe could be better
    i can't babysit the game because of work during the weekends so it's  a bummer opening my game after a a couple of hours (more than 12 = 2 tickets) to see i only have two chances of submitting my looks before i have to wait 6 hours again
    i'm very close to the hair so i'm super happy to know for myself that it's totally doable without buying tickets, it just takes more time
    everyone looks amazing 💙
    I agree 100%. According to my game you should have the sys hair already. I'm just wondering whether we both see the same thing or do they show different scores to different people, so that more people start buying tickets. I might be losing my mind I'm sorry this event is making me paranoid 😬
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Your trendsetter, everyone. Glu, FIX THIS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited December 2018
     ugh.  my troll isn't as bad as yours lead wise, but at least yours was active and playing the game right?  I mean she didn't stop submitting for 5 days only to pop back up in the last 24 hours of the event and jump 1000 points. 
    She didn't play.....when you stop picking up your tickets and submitting outfits, you're not trendsetting anything. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I currently have 1199 points, but trendsetters is saying I have 1175. 
    Also I have to say I think top three in trendsetters should get all the items just different amounts of k-stars. I've been doing my best and trying so hard (as have the others in my trendsetters list), but we are going to lose to someone who has worn Halloween costumes simply because she spent money.... It's upsetting and an insult to players who put actual thought into the looks we sent out!
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!

Your trendsetter, everyone. Glu, FIX THIS
    That’s crazy! How many tickets did she bought?? 
    And that outfit is horrible.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018
     ugh.  my troll isn't as bad as yours lead wise, but at least yours was active and playing the game right?  I mean she didn't stop submitting for 5 days only to pop back up in the last 24 hours of the event and jump 1000 points. 
    She didn't play.....when you stop picking up your tickets and submitting outfits, you're not trendsetting anything. 

She bought 24 tickets and was done for the SYS on day 3. This is why I think there needs to be a cap on trendsetters so you can't just buy your way to the top. To me, that is not what "trendsetter" implies. If you want to buy tickets and get a boost for SYS, fine. But this isn't eBay. I shouldn't have to outbid you to get something that others are getting for free because nobody is buying tickets in their game.
    edited December 2018
    alice_kkh said:
    judithkkh said:
    everyone looks amazing 💙
    I agree 100%. According to my game you should have the sys hair already. I'm just wondering whether we both see the same thing or do they show different scores to different people, so that more people start buying tickets. I might be losing my mind I'm sorry this event is making me paranoid 😬
    i just woke up and yeees i have the hair now, i must say i love it
    but you bring up an interesting point, i would also like to think everyone is a real player and not bots to make us buy extra or more tickets than what we feel comfortable doing 🤷🏼‍♀️
    my mind is a dark and evil place buuut

anyways i think the SYS needs some more tweaking, i love the concept but it's still a very exhausting event that lasts way too much time
    the trendsetters is a fun addition if done correctly, at least 2nd and 3rd place should get the items as well 
    having to buy our way to the top is not fair, i'm very happy to be in the group i am because it seems we all played fair but what if i was in one of the groups that have been showed here? i would be very mad as well so this really needs some way of making it fair and fun for everyone and not just for someone who can get 24 tickets at the start and forget about the event for the rest of the week
    i have a friend who has been fighting her way to spot 1 with whoever is on her list, the moment she buys tickets the other person does too and it's a constant bidding (i hope that's the right word) to see who can spend the most
    @judithkkh I’m not even sure anymore! They could be bots. I’m mean most of the dolls in our group look like npcs. They could just be new players buying tickets I guess so we’ll never know. I just don’t get why new players would spend so much money on tickets to finish one event, when they could use all that money to buy kstars or smcs or something so that they have normal clothes to submit instead 🙄 
    iOS
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    melissakkh said:n
    @pua so true! I submitted a gorgeous look with the SYS hairstyle and it got 41 votes.... 🧐 
    Well excuse me ☝️ 💅🏻
    melissakkh said:
    Well excuse me ☝️ 💅🏻

IKR? My trendsetter is wearing a pink bathrobe with a monkey around her neck while holding a martini. At that point I just called it a day & went to sleep. It's like everyone in my game is purposely voting for the worst looks just so the best dressed, way more qualified dolls lose. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    @alice_kkh i agree they could be just new players but why spending your money on tickets when you could be buying yourself stars? i don't know, i did go through our group a little and everyone does look like the npcs we see around our games 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Omg, I calculated wrong last night. My getting the hair is dependent on my last look I'll be submitting this afternoon! This is cutting it waaaaaaay too close for my comfort! I'm at 1177 so as long as the voters don't tank me.... oye. These are my last two looks with lower points than when I submit them previously. I hope the one on the right will be good enough!!! 🙏

#MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @icechic I’m in the same boat! I have 1181/1200 with one look to go. It’s only 19 points but I’m still kinda nervous lol. I know I’d be so angry after all this hard work to not get the hair and I have no idea what I’ll be submitting. Here’s my last two looks:

Your gold dress look is gorgeous!! You’ll be getting the hair for sure ❤️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

So right now I'm at 238 points with my highest being 37😬  I'm thinking about just giving in and submitting a wedding dress because I'm out of clothes to submit😭😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!

I can’ t believe this! :D I was hoping I can go to sleep early tonight, guess not.

Anyway, it looks like I’ll be able to finish the sys unless my last look gets 0 votes, who knows it could happen, right? 😂 but I must say this event is way too stressful and hard to finish unless someone’s willing to buy tickets (which I’m not, sorry Glu)

@judithkkh Exactly, it’s suspicious! I just checked and it looks like people are starting to buy tickets in our group too. Great. 🙄  I don’t mind losing to someone who actually deserves it, like you do, but none of those npcs should win. I hope you will stay on top, I’ve seen some of your looks and they were all amazing! You totally deserve to win! 💞 I’m good as long as I stay in the top 5.

iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yessss just got the hair!! So happy, it is just gorgeous!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Found a funny glitch wearing these earrings 🙊 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I have 2 more looks and I need 100 points. I haven't scored a 50 since the first day.

PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My last looks from the sys event. I've already earned the dress since I've purchased two more tickets. I don't have time to waste and sit there to wait 6 more hrs😑

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections