✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

I can’ t believe this! :D I was hoping I can go to sleep early tonight, guess not.

Anyway, it looks like I’ll be able to finish the sys unless my last look gets 0 votes, who knows it could happen, right? 😂 but I must say this event is way too stressful and hard to finish unless someone’s willing to buy tickets (which I’m not, sorry Glu)

@judithkkh Exactly, it’s suspicious! I just checked and it looks like people are starting to buy tickets in our group too. Great. 🙄  I don’t mind losing to someone who actually deserves it, like you do, but none of those npcs should win. I hope you will stay on top, I’ve seen some of your looks and they were all amazing! You totally deserve to win! 💞 I’m good as long as I stay in the top 5.

it's extremely suspicious, especially with all of these people getting tickets the last couple of hours of the event
    i know it could be a "strategy" but why keeping it quite for 6 days and spending all of your money the last one? i don't know, i don't want to believe this could be true but it's a possibility
    you're so cute, thank you so much 💕 i've been keeping an eye on yours too and i love how you added the cold breath to all/most of yours! i love this new feature, it makes any look so much better 
    edited December 2018
    as i said, it's just sad that a simple SYS event turned into a bidding quest where the person that spends the most wins
    my friend is going through this and she's been fighting to be in the first spot since the event started, it's been a constant buying tickets situation for her and i can't begin to imagine how stressful this is
    a game shouldn't be stressful at all and everyone should at least get the chance of getting the items (starting with giving all of the prizes to 2nd and 3rd place as well)
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I won’t make it to the hair 😟 
    I have 1053 points, 0 tickets left. I had a pretty bad start and decided not to buy any ticket. So yes, the SYS is kind of hard and I think it is harder than it was before. My last looks had an average of 40/45 points but it wasn’t enough. *sigh* 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m so happy to have submitted my last look and collected the SYS hairstyle...I’ll be ok if I never see a white ensemble ever again :smile: I’m glad it was possible to complete again without buying tickets. Although the scores being so close in Trendsetters made it tempting, for a second. ;)  

Here are my best- and worst-scoring looks with an average one:

I was slowing creeping up on the person ahead of me in Trendsetters with a string of good scores, but then they bought more tickets  :D Not falling for it! I like the style of the white hair but I don’t think it’s versatile, so I’m ok with conceding to the doll in 1st with money to burn.  :)
  • sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Does everyone get the SYS event? Because it doesn’t show up in my game and I’ve contacted Glu about it but have gotten no response. I restarted my game a while back and no I’m not hacked so I’m super bummed that I’m not able to participate.
    edited December 2018
    Does everyone get the SYS event? Because it doesn’t show up in my game and I’ve contacted Glu about it but have gotten no response. 
    as far as i know yes, unless there's some issue with the game itself as it being compromised with someone's elses progress and whatnot
    (not the Trendsetter feature, that was released to just a couple of players as a follow up to the first test they made)
  • tanakkhtanakkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I know this discussion is not for this! But you may remember me as Miley Kkh and belive ir or not it was my dolls name😂i forgot my password on the miley acc so i make a new account WITH MY REAL NAME! 
    So Koko can you delete the last one?❤😙
    NOW van we talk about the sys event? I need just 7 points for the hair! I bought 12 tickets and almost every look got 30-40 points which you know, it was kinda disapointing but whatever! I will try NOT to fall asleep this night😂😂 Do y'all want to see some of my looks that i submitted?
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I’m 150 points away from the hair so I obviously will not be finishing despite playing every single round and averaging over 40. I believe Glu already knows how I feel about this.
    Rikk said:
    I’m so happy to have submitted my last look and collected the SYS hairstyle...I’ll be ok if I never see a white ensemble ever again :smile: I’m glad it was possible to complete again without buying tickets. Although the scores being so close in Trendsetters made it tempting, for a second. ;)  

Here are my best- and worst-scoring looks with an average one:

I was slowing creeping up on the person ahead of me in Trendsetters with a string of good scores, but then they bought more tickets  :D Not falling for it! I like the style of the white hair but I don’t think it’s versatile, so I’m ok with conceding to the doll in 1st with money to burn.  :)
    Wow gurl, you finished it without buying tickets? I will call that a talent lmao! I had to buy 12 tickets and i still haven't finsihed it😂😂😂 pray for me
    My personal opinion on the SYS events!
    Sys events are actually ver VERY hard to finish, but it is fun because i get to show my style to some players, it is fun creating a look inspired by some kind of theme and at the end of the day you could still win something! But yeah it could be very hard and stressful at times😣
    Agreed @tanakkh! I had to plan out a bunch of outfits in advance and it was a bit stressful. Good luck with finishing! And be sure to model whatever items you win if you feel like it  :)
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My last look has to get 52 votes for me to get the hair... I only got one look over 50 since the beginning of this SYS so I know I won't make it... This is so stressful to be honest 😅 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Can you believe it??? (I actually wasn’t sure about this look but since I only needed 19 points I was like why not.... got 23 more than needed!)

wow, what a long week. This hair is cute tho!

Also, while I was doing some last minute voting, I found @kokokokonut!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Well...I have a trendsetters feature and I’m confused now. The hair is super gorgeous and I want it soooo bad, but seems like a doll in the first place bought few tickets. Which means that you can actually BUY a first place and the prize. Then why not to put this outfit in Shop my closet? Then players can decide themselves, whether they want to buy it or not. But with this organization of thendsetters feature, seems like GLU is too hungry for money and FORCES us to pay, if we want to win. I lost interest to this game lately, but played the whole week only because of beautiful SYS and trendsetter items.
    Yes, maybe I will still buy tickets, but this forcing to pay makes me want to play KKH less and less. 

And positive note, if someone still has to submit their outfits and needs an inspiration. Here are my most voted looks: 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kate_kkh Yep, this has been the feedback all along since the first Trendsetters test. You can buy first place. Making you not a Trendsetter, just a BigSpender!
    iOS
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I finally finished my first SYS of this style! It was ridic hard. I ended with 1224 points without buying tickets. I refuse to buy them. I'm glad I won the hair since I really think its beautiful. But you should be able to get all items with an average of 40/look max, I think that would be challenging too... so many people don't finish & it's just disappointing. Make the clothing items end at 1080.... or 1000 so people can get creative, have fun, & still complete it! Maybe put stars last? Or start us off with 5 free looks to get us started instead of two! Give the majority a shot of completing. I'd like to know the percentage of players that actually finish this thing.
    Yay hair! 😍 Boo on the stress! 🥴
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @AliBryant exactly! 

And one doll already mentioned few pages earlier, that at the beginning she was at the first place in her group, but in a few hours she already had different group of players and lost her 1st place. This happened to me too, on the 2nd day of the event. Woke up in the morning and saw, that the players are completely different and 1st place is no longer mine. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Sooo I have finished the sys. I would not have a spare look, so it was very close. I would love a chance to miss a ticket and still finish. 
    Even though I've had many looks with 50+ votes and scored high consistently, it wasn't enough to be a trendsetter. In fact, the trendsetter in my group is about 600 votes ahead of me, currently wearing a weird casual summer outfit. Her money was enough. So discouraging.
    But my goal was the white dress and I am happy that I was able to fight for it. Hopefully I'll also get the eyes.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018

edited December 2018
    icechic said:
    I finally finished my first SYS of this style! It was ridic hard. I ended with 1224 points without buying tickets. I refuse to buy them. I'm glad I won the hair since I really think its beautiful. 
    Congrats @icechic! You did great  :)  

I put in a silly look for my last outfit submission — how did my Bahama mama get more than one of my winter wonderland looks?! lol voters are crazy 

• AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    This
    must
    be
    a joke.....

Could i be luckier? I don't think so 🙃 

But looking on the positive side if someone isn't feeling really excited about not getting the hair you just need to see this to feel okay again.

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Event is done so happy to finally not have to monitor my phone as much for the coming week SYS was stressful. thought I would include my bottom scoring look and my two top scoring looks! I didn’t buy any tickets and I got trendsetter but am in 2nd position the top position has been held all week by someone who bought tickets! 

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Just submitted my final ticket. This is my highest score of this SYS and tied with my highest ever. As you can see, I did miss one ticket, which has an impact, but still wouldn’t have gotten me to the hair. Good for all of y’all that didn’t have to spend tickets, but the rest of us have to struggle and grind through crappy scores the whole week just to feel disappointed right off the bat when the math doesn’t add up. I knew I wouldn’t win when a) I started the event late and b) when day 2, I was getting low scores on outfits and knew the average amount of votes needed wasn’t in my favor. It shouldn’t be this way. I should be having fun with this event, not stressing out for a week over not getting something in an event. Thank God I didn’t have trendsetters this time. Don’t get me started on that horribly executed event. Every item should be attainable, in my opinion, for everyone. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    27 looks

39 42 43 40 38 40 42 47 43 40 46 46 47 49 46 46 46 47 40 48 51 44 48 42 38 44 43

I will miss the hair by 15 points. Again, if Glu really cares about what we say they will listen that this event is TOO LONG. It's fine you don't want us to finish within a few days, but I feel a lot of us are working too much for little. I accepted even before the event that I wouldn't win the hair, but this is becoming exhausting.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Because I started super late I'm not even gonna get close to getting the dress, which sucks, the color is so pretty 😔 And I'm 2nd on trendsetters, that gets the same prize as the 3rd place... and the 4th place... and the 5th place... so I'm not really bothering to submitting the last looks
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Same feedback as last time:
    - event is way too long, especially running simultaneously with a weekday and weekend event
    - lower total points required, there needs to be wiggle room for bad scores or missed submissions
    - don’t even bother offering trendsetters again unless you cap the number of submissions or votes somehow
    - fix the voting tallies so they are correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine had discrepancies and apparently others did too
    - voting incentive was improved, thanks for that!
    - themes - maybe we need required items again that can be provided for free or purchased for cash??? Not purchased for stars! Perhaps 2 or 3 required items to choose from would help people be creative 😁

Ok I’m exhausted now, need a nap! lol
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i managed to finish the event by ONE point. i am proud of myself.
    that being said:
    1.- reduce the amount of time we have to wait before submitting a new look.
    2.- distribution of prizes should be even between the first three places. someone here said that if you were to do that, then we'd want 4th place and beyond to get everything as well. that's not true. it simply doesn't make any sense that first place gets everything and then 2nd to 5th get the same prize. not to mention that glu hasn't exactly been generous with some features like achievements (full shade no shame henny).
    3.- put a cap on the amount of points someone's allowed to get on sys events. because, again, this makes "competition" pointless. you're buying yourself to the top.
    4.- there's a reason this didn't really work in the k & k game so like... lmao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • casersKKHcasersKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Got my best 54 and worst 25 SYS scores ever this round... did not even want the hair which looks like a girl needs some head and shoulders (unless you’re blonde) and honestly have not finished any of the events. I haven’t even been close, and with that in mind...Don’t think anyone with <6months of game play can (unless you spend a significant amount of cash on clothing)...don’t think I will keep participating in the SYS challenges. It is unnecessary/detrimental/stressful for those used to enjoying the game!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Snapshot of all my looks from this event. I tried to stay on theme, and I told myself i would not reuse any outfits, only accessories. It was really challenging!

iOS