👗 KK:H Fashion Runway - 12/14/18 Strut your Stuff on the 5⭐ Katwalk

2Next

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Didn't win Trendsetters since I refused to buy tickets. So I didn't get the hair but the dress is cute. Not sure I will use the eyes but they are fun for the ice queen look! 

And here's my doll's ice family. Husband can pay for his own dye job. 

iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @AliBryant, @Rumpelstilzchen and me forcing a smile after another exhausting SYS.

Now my doll needs alot of hair care after bleaching her hair blonde for a week.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Lol @Johana! Not only forcing a smile, that's my doll sleepwalking. I set the alarm 5am to collect the reward because I was curious how the eyes would look, but I was too tired to style her and fell back to sleep. 

Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    With @Amilicious! I like this dress, nice color and texture, seems like velvet. Love high slits, make you look sexy without revealing too much.

PM to add
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @Naimonster I agree, the dress is soooo beautiful and we look great! 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Ok, at first I thought I hated it. I changed my mind. I freaking LOVE this effing hair! No roots, no dandruff, no nothing but pure bright white hair. No yellow, no blue, and no pink undertones, either. I like, I LIKE very much.

Moi avec @Nayaritism
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Earnable hair, trendsetters eyes and spread the joy box dress courtesy of @HazelnutLatte. Happy I got 3rd places so won the eyes as they were the item I really liked. 

I play on iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Im in looove with this hair! 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I'm having so much fun with this UltraWhite hair. The possibilities are endless!

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I agree with the above - the hair (and eyes) are now a firm winter favourite of mine, and can be dressed up or down! 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @AliBryant That is the most awesome family picture.  <3

Not gonna lie - I'm sooo jealous of all your beautiful dolls with the trendsetter hair!
    I REALLY hope Glu gives everyone the chance of getting it at some point.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks @webra!
    iOS
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    My free box contained the hair which I was so excited about (I like to put Everly in short hair!). I've opened 1 box from the RC Kollection and got the shoes. Here's Everly wearing her new hair, earnable pants, and RC shoes while having some wine in Napa:

And here are some beautiful ice queens ( @Naimonster Everly @Val_ @judithkkh)

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    With @Angeline & Jon and @LindaVB, lookin icy ❄️

Heres an example of 3 different colors of the SYS glitter/snow hair side by side! Ive experimented a lot and can’t decide if it looks more like dandruff if you hide it or show it off, but I think it’s really cute regardless!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks @mikaylachimo Angeline is still feeling salty not getting picked to compete on trendsetters. She is wearing the dress that she thinks is similar enough to the trendsetters dress. #whoareyoukidding 😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I got inspired by @kokokokonut look and had to take this picture 🤘🏻