Options

NO SYS EVENT

sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
edited December 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
I was wondering why my game doesn’t get the SYS event. I restarted my game a while back and stopped playing for a little while after I had my baby but now I keep seeing everyone playing the event but whenever I go into mine I don’t have it. My game isn’t hacked and I tried contacting Glu through my game but I still haven’t heard back. I really am bummed out that I’m missing out on these Sys events and hoping I can get whatever the issue is resolved please. 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening,  you said you sent a ticket but they haven't responded.  I don't know when you sent it, but they do answer each and every ticket. Did you send it through in game messaging?  And what platform do you play on?  I'll try and find out more tomorrow for you, but that info would help
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut yes! I sent one a few days ago and another today through the game but no response was given. I play on iOS. If you need anything else please let me know I really have been bummed out that I’ve been missing out on the Sys events. 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @kokokokonut so I just opened my game and the Sys event finally showed up but when the event was already over 😐😭 this sucks I didn’t even get a chance to get these items and now I never will 🤧 disappointing but I guess there’s nothing to be done now.