✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I was able to finish the SYS thank God! I still think that the event needs more improvements. The wait time is more than from the last version when we would have to wait 4 hours to submit another outfit. Give out more K stars as prizes. Times are tough and things are more expensive. Points wise lower them please!! Also I love the themes but I don’t think other people understand it. Corporate the one thing I loved about the last version which was having to use one item for everyone because some people don’t understand the themes

ps. I think I was only able to finish because I started out strong unlike last time. I was able to get from 50+ Votes on some submissions. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Spleen i sent you a message :)
    iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Why not just make a SYS gift box or something instead of this trendsetters thing. To make it make sense maybe you get like a 10% boost on your score if you use one of the items from the gift box on your look or something. That way it doesn't suck so much getting to the end of the event and people who want the full outfit can buy it with k-stars instead of just hoping to god the #1 on their group isn't a millionaire
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited December 2018

❄️❄️❄️
    Amazingly I was able to complete the SYS and reach #1 in Trendsetters without spending a penny! This was due to my average score for each look being around 48-50 points. 
    It’s actually made me very happy as a non-paying player to realise that it IS possible to reach the awesome goals sometimes! 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I ended up in the top 2. Yesterday when I finished with 1242 points I still was 1st place. And in the end a girl that wasn't even in the top 5 did win with 1373 points. I think she did buy some tickets in the end. 

I wanted that hair so badly, but I can live with 2nd place😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I'm so lucky I won with 1 point difference. The hair is even more beautiful when you wear it

• Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I am so mad at myself. I, by some miracle, got to no.1 on trendsetter for a few days. The girl in second place bought even more tickets and passed me so I caved and bought some too. (This is where I’m getting frustrated with myself) I used 2 or 3 tickets and was on top again with a few hours left of the event. The girl buys tickets - again - and I submitted my last 3 looks before going to bed, hoping it was enough. But she bought even more tickets and I came second. So I spent money on tickets for nothing, cause she bought tickets during the entire event. 
    I’m so dumb. 😒
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Good Morning Dolls,
    So as I expected I was #1 in Trendsetter 🎊🎊 I know some people got an unfair “fight” but I hope you enjoyed the event! 
    I will be fully transparent and will say that I bought four tickets but not because of Trendsetter, but because my first looks scored a bit low ( 41-43 ) and I wanted to complete the event. 
    The girl that I was in competition with also bought tickets but towards the end I got really high scores. Thank God she didn’t start a bidding war and lost fair and square...
    The items are really gorgeous! I really wish we could change the color of the hair... The dress is magnificent but surprisingly my favorite prize are the eyes! Amazing! 🎊🎊
    Looking forward to seeing everyone’s przes! 💖  

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    #Spendsetters and #StealYourSleepXXL are grueling and cruel. 

I would expound on that but seeing that ZERO has changed since the last trial despite elaborate feedback that you ASKED FOR, why bother?

Everything has been said. Thanks for not caring. 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited December 2018
    finished first :smiley: had to buy two tickets because i was nr 1/2 all week, had to make sure I got that hair! Been a stressful week though, had to put on alarms at night..... ZzzZz
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Introducing......
    ALBINO BARBIE!

I can't wait to tell my psychotherapist about how I spent over $20 to chase white hair, white eyebrows and white eyelashes for six straight days. I guess it's time to tell the kids that mommy is going on an extended vacation to the funny farm. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Some people won with no spending, others with little spending, others with a lot of spending, others didn’t even win for spending, others didn’t even get picked. 

Congratulations to everyone who won the hair, dress, eyes, I know everyone deserved it and I love seeing your amazing outfits on my friends list and am truly happy for everyone. 

As as far as for me, I will forever be angry for not getting picked. Three sys events, 0 times still and I had been drooling over this hair since the first banner. And pretty certain I’m not the only one in this position. Siiiiiigh 
  • AlexisKKH1AlexisKKH1 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

I don’t know if it’s okay to talk about this on here but I’m bitter. I just woke up and my instagram is full of people using hacked games that had a glitch or something and magically got #1 on trendsetter and won all the items without even playing SYS. It’s really not fair to us regular players that submitted looks for a whole week and maybe spent real money on tickets. Some of us didn’t even have trendsetter at all. And cheaters get everything? I’m mad. 

Just needed to vent, sorry lol

Congrats to everyone who won fair and square, you all look amazing.

In game name: Violet Engstrom
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Happy finished third on trendsetters and got the eyes which was all I really wanted. 

I play on iOS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I was able to win trendsetters buying the middle package of tickets. The person who was neck and neck with me all week also seemed to have bought some. 

Overall i I enjoy the trendsetters and new SYS but I do think the points overall need lowered just a little bit. Maybe to 1000? 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I finished Trendsetter in 5th place and i luckely got the eye make-up and the dress <3 Im soo happy :D 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Also congrats @MelanieKKH for getting 1st place!
    Im proud of you doll! Wining it for the Facebook dolls here on the forum <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited December 2018

I don’t know if it’s okay to talk about this on here but I’m bitter. I just woke up and my instagram is full of people using hacked games that had a glitch or something and magically got #1 on trendsetter and won all the items without even playing SYS. It’s really not fair to us regular players that submitted looks for a whole week and maybe spent real money on tickets. Some of us didn’t even have trendsetter at all. And cheaters get everything? I’m mad. 

Remember when Kalinda said that cheaters won't get sys, so they just got items without stressful submitting, well done glu
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I am So tired after the last week, for the first time ever I am seriously behind in my ready for Christmas mode.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Remember when Kalinda said that cheaters won't get sys, so they just got items without stressful submitting, well done glu

People are getting the items for FREE and didn’t even participate, meanwhile we had to work our butts off and some didn’t even manage to get all the items???? WOW!  NO WORDS, GLU, NO WORDS 😡
    Just saw a screenshot of someone with an obviously hacked game get the trendsetter number 1 prize. Meanwhile some of us didn’t get the event AT ALL while others spent actual money on tickets to secure that #1 spot. I am beyond furious. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @astray ive actually seen some players that I know 100% have hacked games on Facebook and instagram post the sys & trendsetter items.

I’m sure there’s holes in the system, even if glu was able to prevent most of the hacked games.

Honestly so frustrating seeing hacked games with the trendsetter outfit that I wasn’t even offered the chance for 🙃 good for them ig 🙃
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I’m sorry, but saying it’s impossible to cheat the system is just naive.  If savvy people can tap into government databases, they can certainly work around restrictions in a game.  The point is that hopefully when Glu is made aware of these things that they will take action to protect the integrity of their game, and also the honest players playing and supporting the game.
    @astray I have an actual screenshot of someone’s game where it shows energy, stars, everything clearly hacked with the you won #1 trendsetter banner on it. It’s not about who spent what money. It’s about people who couldn’t even participate in the sys getting the trendsetter prize for doing absolutely nothing. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you have seen KKH players with hacked games post on Instagram about receiving prizes from Trendsetters, can you please send me a private message with their username / link to their profile? 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Hmm well idk anything about that @Amilicious so like i said before no comment on that part at least on my part anyway, i was only speaking on the part where you said they suddenly jumped to #1 which is what happened to me and i didn't think much of it i assumed they bought tickets them being hacked never crossed my mind actually but that could have been the case idk so i can't say 🤷🏽‍♂️

@SugarK @mikaylachimotbh with you I'm just going off of what was told to us by GLU and Kalinda. I can only speak on from what I've seen people who I'm friends with that have illegal games say, so I'm not really able to say much when it comes others or what they're doing to manipulate glu's system as i don't follow many people if we're being honest, perhaps you all should let glu know about this.

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

So In Love With This Hair 😍! Honestly Surprised That I Got 1st 🎉
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Jasmine_ said:
    To be honest I find it unfair when hacked games receive the SYS items for free or have that event. 🤨
    I'm just quoting this because I agree and want Glu to read it again :) 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    as unfortunate/unfair as it is that doesn't make you dumb @Mani86

Love that hair on your doll @tanakkh