☃️ KK:H Weekday Event 12/17/18 - A Week & A Day Till Santa Comes our Way

Comments

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    My throwback palette sucks so much 😭
    I’ll trade you palettes for yours with all those cute hairstyles! Here’s mine:

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m enjoying the new stuff from Trendsetters, but it’s a little weird. I kind of wish Violetta could take on a more confident stance in these tight dresses! It’s beautiful though. 

The makeup definitely reminds me of a rave:

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    So many amazing items, I'm probably gonna buy the whole kollection!

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am so tired from the SYS.. 😂😴 But we have to hustle 💪🏻 
    Another professional event, of course 😂
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got kash in my first black box. Hoping for the wedge boots, the white top or the trousers from my TB kollection.

I play on iOS
    Had an early start this morning... Currently in a cab, playing and listening to Lady Gaga 😂
    I love the bundle and I am so getting it.

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So here is my Trowback Kolection!
    Im lowkey hoping for the bundle, the american boots or the 2017 boa!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    I got 30 energy on my 1st Black Box and i forgot to screenshot it :P
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

I’m sorry but... what the hell is this? 😭
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    All I want is this 2017 boa!! Tbh this kollection is better than usual for me lol. Literally anything would be better than my last two weeks! I would also like the black heels & love the bundle hair. 

(Ps: peep my doll doing some serious gold & silver mixmatching on the left)

An unlucky first box pick ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Julia SchroederJulia Schroeder Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hi dolls!sorry for not knowing this... But... What is trendsetter event? I haven't got it. Thank you everyone and have a good day! <3
    Hi dolls!sorry for not knowing this... But... What is trendsetter event? I haven't got it. Thank you everyone and have a good day! <3
    Trendsetter is a side quest on the Show Your Style Events!
    Not everyone gets the Trendsetter mode, just a few selected random dolls get it :)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My TB palette is pretty good this week but I'm still bitter over SYS and trendsetters so I'm going to have to force myself to play. I couldn't even muster enough enthusiasm to collect energy this morning. 

Got kash in my first black box. Just saying, some k-stars in my boxes would help improve my mood *hint hint*
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't know anyone who doesn't like this.  I saw the graphic......tapped thinking it was the video.  Oooopsie.  🎄  Merry Christmas dolls.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    My magic 8 ball event icon is making me think we have a VIP this weekend, but it seems too early! Anyone else seeing something different?
    Got 25 Kstars on my 2nd Black Box!

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Feeling the same as @soundspretty. Normally I grind to get 2 boxes on Monday mornings and visit all my tappables. Today I don't even care. First box was kash. Palette is a bunch of junk seasonal accessories. Spoiler icon says we have a VIP event this weekend, so I am really happy to take more time off from playing. I'm going to Las Vegas for the weekend anyway! This is gonna be me:

iOS
    Filming Reality TV episodes as always, the fastest way to complete a professional event. I am happy that we are having a VIP event this weekend although this means we will have to spend around 1800 k-stars if we also wanted the Kollections ( I am assuming there will be one or two )... And I just spent 1300 k-stars on the two Kollections that we had. Not including the weekend event... I didn’t get the dress and spent around 300 k-stars... 
    How to keep up, how to keep up 😕

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I really wish they could alternate. How long have we been having professionals straight from weekday to weekend? I don't have a motivation to record realities anymore as I am well on #1 with more than 5 million viewers from second. So, I focus manly on businesses and one storyline at a time to keep my recordings sorta organized in cronological order. This means two professionals in a row is just a mess for me. 

Maybe if they added a K-Star special for 5-Stars... that could be fun!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    How lucky am I 😂 I wish I got some k starsThank you Glu for finally refreshing my pallette! I was so tired of the same items over and over again. 
    Plus, I haven't finished the throwback in a while since my prize is just 20 K-Stars. I would really love if they added that puppy in a colorful LV inspired bag from a dating event, mostly from 2015... and the "elite" 2017 Who Wore it Better dresses. I have NONE!  :(:( fingers crossed we get them and more on the first 2019 update.
    KKHLucy said:
    How lucky am I 😂 I wish I got some k starsThank you Glu for finally refreshing my pallette! I was so tired of the same items over and over again. 
    I love that pearl necklace! And if you're the KKHLucy I'm friends with in the game. Thank you for the gifts! <3 
  • Julia SchroederJulia Schroeder Registered Users 30 Posts
    Trendsetter is a side quest on the Show Your Style Events!
    Not everyone gets the Trendsetter mode, just a few selected random dolls get it :)
    Thank you so much Emma :) 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    This is just my selfish opinion, but I will forever pick professional over any other event during the week... I hardly finish the other ones with bonus points, let alone without them... It's just easier to shoot reality shows and focus on businesses during the week 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    yezx said:
    This is just my selfish opinion, but I will forever pick professional over any other event during the week... I hardly finish the other ones with bonus points, let alone without them... It's just easier to shoot reality shows and focus on businesses during the week 😅
    Same! I love professional during the week. That’s when I do all my businesses and try to catch up on quests and it’s low pressure during the work week. I would be fine if every week was professional lol 
    Kupkakez_ said:
    yezx said:
    Same! I love professional during the week. That’s when I do all my businesses and try to catch up on quests and it’s low pressure during the work week. I would be fine if every week was professional lol 
    I like that weeks are professional too, but we had the past two weekends plus lots of weeks of professional. I'm saturated. I love it during the week because of businesses but then I'd prefer a different weekend type since I can't do the businesses more than once a week. And tbh, two weekends in a row for the same type of event is very atypical anyway.
    Professional during the week is perfect I think 💭 But during the weekend? No. I love having to do different things and a really good and fun storyline. *hint * 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I like professional best during the week since we don't get bonus points, but when it's also our weekend event it gets a bit redundant week after week. Reality shows are basically the same thing and I think a lot of people film reality during VIP as well since it's a quick way to earn k-stars. 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts

Not very excited about these options. I was hoping for an all holiday/new years glam kind of throwback palette. There's so much great stuff out there that I don't have. A palette filled with sparkly party dresses would be a dream. One can hope.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine