☃️ KK:H Weekday Event 12/17/18 - A Week & A Day Till Santa Comes our Way

Comments

• CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    striver said:
    My magic 8 ball event icon is making me think we have a VIP this weekend, but it seems too early! Anyone else seeing something different?
    My psychic powers (aka the horn in my game lol) are saying the same thing. Makes sense to have a VIP event on Christmas
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Professional is good because you can just do what you have to do.  Business, storyline, achievement, other goals....it's like free play time.  ;)    But like a few others, I'm lazy today.  Trying to get motivated.  Kill
    Boys asked for a list of things I'd like for Christmas, I gave them a very well rounded list.  Even said it could be used for a while, everything from a new Rosary, to my tiara.  I included a puppy, real with instructions no robo pup for this mama. Then at the end, I put table.  Funny,  I didn't get any questions about the table.  So this morning I said hey, you never asked about the table on my list.  he ...um....overlooked it.  Then he asked what I meant by table.  I told him it was a typo, I could always use a new vanity bench for the bathroom.
    Translated:  Busted.  Didn't check the list. I don't know what he was shopping for all weekend but I know he's read the list.  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I am really happy to take more time off from playing. I'm going to Las Vegas for the weekend anyway!
    Have fun in Vegas :) 

They say the best things come in little boxes, and I got these little diamond dangles in my first black box. (I love getting jewelry in free boxes!)

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Professional is good because you can just do what you have to do.  Business, storyline, achievement, other goals....it's like free play time.  ;)    But like a few others, I'm lazy today.  Trying to get motivated.  Kill
    Boys asked for a list of things I'd like for Christmas, I gave them a very well rounded list.  Even said it could be used for a while, everything from a new Rosary, to my tiara.  I included a puppy, real with instructions no robo pup for this mama. Then at the end, I put table.  Funny,  I didn't get any questions about the table.  So this morning I said hey, you never asked about the table on my list.  he ...um....overlooked it.  Then he asked what I meant by table.  I told him it was a typo, I could always use a new vanity bench for the bathroom.
    Translated:  Busted.  Didn't check the list. I don't know what he was shopping for all weekend but I know he's read the list.  lol.

Hubby asked me what I wanted so I gave him a list. Then got upset because I knew what I would be getting... so why did you ask?! lol

I still have some shopping to do. Gifts I've procrastinated on because I have no idea what to get. I'm not the type of person that likes to buy junk for people, because I hate getting junk. I donated some boxes of stuff this weekend, a lot of which were old gifts that were given to us that I've never used. If I don't need it or ask for it, I don't want it. As impersonal as it is, I'd rather just get a gift card. 
    We need a little more Hot Cocoa and Holiday Spirit. I love the new backgrounds. I'm going to start taking photobooth Christmas shots of my friends with a drink in their hands, for an imaginary Holiday party.  If you're thirsty and you know it, pick it up. lol.  I'm going to try this with both Android and iOS.  Then we'll see who shows up.  lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Hubby asked me what I wanted so I gave him a list. Then got upset because I knew what I would be getting... so why did you ask?! lol

I still have some shopping to do. Gifts I've procrastinated on because I have no idea what to get. I'm not the type of person that likes to buy junk for people, because I hate getting junk. I donated some boxes of stuff this weekend, a lot of which were old gifts that were given to us that I've never used. If I don't need it or ask for it, I don't want it. As impersonal as it is, I'd rather just get a gift card. 
    Why do they do this?????? Have you ever noticed how rhetorical they are?  Why ask something if you are going to do what you want to do regardless of what we say?  Don't ask for a list if you're going to get annoyed. 
    Do you have a lot of shopping?  I got them each a few little things, Puterhead will probably pick out a guitar at guitar center, and Baba is getting a nice surprise. (In case his GF reads here, I'm being careful.  lol. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Am I the only one who finished shopping? #organized 😂
    Why do they do this?????? Have you ever noticed how rhetorical they are?  Why ask something if you are going to do what you want to do regardless of what we say?  Don't ask for a list if you're going to get annoyed. 
    Do you have a lot of shopping?  I got them each a few little things, Puterhead will probably pick out a guitar at guitar center, and Baba is getting a nice surprise. (In case his GF reads here, I'm being careful.  lol. )
    I'm drawing a blank on what to get my in-laws. We got a couple small gifts, but we need something else. They don't need anything and what they do need they buy, and they're homebodies so I don't know that they'd use like a restaurant gift card. I also need something else for my sister in law and part of me wants to be petty and get her something dumb because she gives the WORST gifts. My birthday present from her a few months ago was so horrendous I was trying so hard to act thankful and polite but it almost broke me. 

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @soundspretty You can gift her back the birthday present she got you. Idea.

I once participated in a Christmas gift exchange, the gift had to cost around $20. Guess what I picked, a cheapass recyclable tote bag. This bitch ruined my Christmas experience.
    PM to add
    Turn it into a little fun thing.  she sends you something dopey,  you send her a dopier one the next time.  But try to give it some kind of connection.  Oh, Start her on a collection of someting she'll have to dust.  It could be a lovely gift, but deep inside, you know she's dusting or polishing.  lol. 
    My sister-in-law nuked my family, so I have a whole repetroire.  I decided she'd like little frogs.  So I saw a green glass frog shaped candleholder.  yup.  Next it was a frog salt and pepper shaker set.  If she actually collected frog chackas (total irish spelling of a yiddish word) they would have been lovely gifts.  I tried to talk her in to a frog tattoo on her ankle but she wouldn't jump on it.  lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @soundspretty You can gift her back the birthday present she got you. Idea.

I once participated in a Christmas gift exchange, the gift had to cost around $20. Guess what I picked, a cheapass recyclable tote bag. This bitch ruined my Christmas experience.
    I should! It's still in the box and everything. I feel like she got it for herself and then panicked because she didn't have anything for me and so that's what I ended up with. @kokokokonut her house is a damn mess and I refuse to feed into her habit and get her more knick knacks. Your story reminds me though. My mother in law somehow decided I like Precious Moments figurines... lol
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I am done with christmas shopping, I think? My husband and I give each other gift cards, so romantic😂 My daughter is happy with everything and wants everthing so that's easy.. my son on the other side is very difficult because one day he likes his toys and the other day he doesn't like anything. So I did buy him stuff that his sister likes too😂😝
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm drawing a blank on what to get my in-laws. We got a couple small gifts, but we need something else. They don't need anything and what they do need they buy, and they're homebodies so I don't know that they'd use like a restaurant gift card. I also need something else for my sister in law and part of me wants to be petty and get her something dumb because she gives the WORST gifts. My birthday present from her a few months ago was so horrendous I was trying so hard to act thankful and polite but it almost broke me. 

@sou@soundspretty reminds me of a rerun of Everbody Loves Raymond I watched recently where Ray got his parents a fruit of the month subscription LOL 😂 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I honestly think gift cards are AMAZING! Cause it's the gift of going shopping. And let's be honest! What's more fun than shopping? I personally LOVE shopping (For myself).
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I honestly think gift cards are AMAZING! Cause it's the gift of going shopping. And let's be honest! What's more fun than shopping? I personally LOVE shopping (For myself).
    Everytime I go shopping, when I buy a gift set or something that you are supposed to buy as a gift, the sales person asks me “ Who is it for? “. I always respond “ me “. 
    Everybody who knows me , knows to get me a gift card. I give the shadiest look if someone got me a present I don’t like 😂 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm excited, just got back from my work holiday party, where every year after the gift exchange, everyone gets a turn to spin the "money wheel" during the party and can win anywhere from $100-$500. I won $300 so I am very happy with that. Spending money for Vegas this weekend!!! :smiley:

iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I loved my kollection because I had so much hair this week and I have never had hair in my palette besides for the bundle before. So I decided to pre spend some K stars and am soooooo happy with the pick! This hair is GORGEOUS  💖
    That palette is full of some favorite things.  congrats and good luck!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ohemilie said:
    My throwback palette sucks so much 😭 and my first box was energy - not the best start to the week! 
    Omg @Ohemilie I love the beret hair and dress in your palette!! I want that beret hair so badly! 
    Hello glitch 😐 😂
    Does anyone know why the names of my friends disappeared as well as some of my friends? 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @melissakkh That's odd. I'm sorry you're seeing that glitch. Can you please send me your ID and a full screenshot of your game?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    My throwback palette sucks so much 😭 and my first box was energy - not the best start to the week! 
    Omg @Ohemilie I love the beret hair and dress in your palette!! I want that beret hair so badly! 
    I do love the beret hair but I’m not keen on anything else! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Oh Glu how you love to play with my heart 😪 I Need this hair
  • ShaybabyShaybaby Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Why is this event not on my kkh game game
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    @KKHLucy I have that banner too & I didn't have trendsetters. Torture!  :s
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    I’m still so disappointed that with both trendsetters tests, everyone does not have an
    opportunity to get extremely cool and unique items. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     Had my bf pick my 2nd black box.... hes clearly just as lucky as me 😂 (no k stars tho? hm) so far got kash & more kash. I guess I’m very low on kash because I just bought a new home, but still disappointed bc I gain it back soooo fast
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I only realized the box I got with those cool blacks items were actually from a trendsetter I didn’t get! Now that you are all posting this 🤣🤣🤣 RIP só now I have missed the red items set with that GORGEOUS side hair and also that black and French hair thing. 😭😭😭😭
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Glu, please consider bringing back at least 2 Kim’s SMCs a week for it’s too long to wait every week for just one SMC that is not even pretty. I always anticipate every week for a bomb Kim SMC to come back yet we’ve been having 2 Kim x Mario singles in the past 2 weeks and it’s just disappointing to see it. For sure what’s coming next monday is the third eye makeup from that kim x mario bundle 🙄
    Glu, please consider bringing back at least 2 Kim’s SMCs a week for it’s too long to wait every week for just one SMC that is not even pretty. I always anticipate every week for a bomb Kim SMC to come back yet we’ve been having 2 Kim x Mario singles in the past 2 weeks and it’s just disappointing to see it. For sure what’s coming next monday is the third eye makeup from that kim x mario bundle 🙄
    I don’t know if this is a thing or not. But back when they launched, many people wanted them to launch just one for lower price. So I’m not sure!

I’m really hoping they’ll bring Khloe’s Special bundle ASAP! 😭😭 I love that hair.