☃️ KK:H Weekday Event 12/17/18 - A Week & A Day Till Santa Comes our Way

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @icechic Im so upset I haven’t gotten either trendsetter 😭💔
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    Glu, please consider bringing back at least 2 Kim’s SMCs a week for it’s too long to wait every week for just one SMC that is not even pretty. I always anticipate every week for a bomb Kim SMC to come back yet we’ve been having 2 Kim x Mario singles in the past 2 weeks and it’s just disappointing to see it. For sure what’s coming next monday is the third eye makeup from that kim x mario bundle 🙄
    I don’t know if this is a thing or not. But back when they launched, many people wanted them to launch just one for lower price. So I’m not sure!

I’m really hoping they’ll bring Khloe’s Special bundle ASAP! 😭😭 I love that hair. 
    Oooooh I see. But I actually read a comment somewhere in IG where someone said that these eye makeups were re-released are priced higher if purchased individually(?) I’m actually a lil pissed at myself because of all SMCs I’ve missed all the pretty ones. I just really can’t wait for that straight hair and the slick pony!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    2nd black box😁
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My gold box. Unusual that my second black box and gold box didn’t have any k stars in them... hope this isn’t a new trend.

Kash, kash, partnership tile. What a wild week of amazing prizes!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2018
    We need a little more Hot Cocoa and Holiday Spirit. I love the new backgrounds. I'm going to start taking photobooth Christmas shots of my friends with a drink in their hands, for an imaginary Holiday party.  If you're thirsty and you know it, pick it up. lol.  I'm going to try this with both Android and iOS.  Then we'll see who shows up.  lol.
    Ok, this proves I have more ‘fun spirit’ than brains sometimes. I went to start take\ing pics......I can’t take pictures of my friends holding beverages. I couldn’t have said friends dressed in boots, or friends wearing fur. I can’t even blame it on the time. It’s 5a.m. now and apparently i’m Smarter when I first get up than when I’m awake and functioning. It’s ok, you can all laugh now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    What an amazing black box! 🙄
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Got these cute sunglasses in my second box - they kinda go with the white Trendsetters dress! 

The TB palette however, is perhaps the most basic box I’ve ever seen, and is that..is that...a parrot?!  😂😂 At least this game has got jokes!

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @DramaDramaDrama I am not even going to take screenshots this week, all three of my boxes were horrible ☝️
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I’ve got a similar palette and tbh the parrot is the only item Id want from it xD I love parrots
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    BellaKKH said:
    is that..is that...a parrot?!  😂😂 At least this game has got jokes!

No jokes, @BellaKKH, I want that parrot so badly! 

So excited to get this leather-embellished necklace in my gold box — I’ve considered buying it in the store many times because it goes with a lot of my favorite tops! Very happy to save the k-stars and get it for free :)

However, people shouldn’t have a 50% chance of only getting energy or partnership tiles after working their way to a gold box...
    @DramaDramaDrama I am not even going to take screenshots this week, all three of my boxes were horrible ☝️
    My second one was just a shame. I haven’t picked Kstars in my boxes in weeks I select so badly 😂

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @DramaDramaDrama I was about to pick the box with 40 k-stars but I changed my mind and picked the box next to it 😂😤 
    twas The Week before Christmas
    and all through the forum,
    ‘the Dolls were all full of Class & Decorum.

@melissakkh always go with your first impression.  When you sit and rationalize, your gut reaction fades.  like Regis Philbin said, always stick with your first pick.  

And try to clear you mind first, and if there is a fleeting glimpse of the box you should pick....go with that.  Good luck, and this concludes our Touchy Feeley Advice by Koko.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @DramaDramaDrama Look on the brightside, if those boxes are bad, the next one will probably be sensational....when it can’t get worse, it gets better. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    Glu, please consider bringing back at least 2 Kim’s SMCs a week for it’s too long to wait every week for just one SMC that is not even pretty. I always anticipate every week for a bomb Kim SMC to come back yet we’ve been having 2 Kim x Mario singles in the past 2 weeks and it’s just disappointing to see it. For sure what’s coming next monday is the third eye makeup from that kim x mario bundle 🙄
    I don’t know if this is a thing or not. But back when they launched, many people wanted them to launch just one for lower price. So I’m not sure!

I’m really hoping they’ll bring Khloe’s Special bundle ASAP! 😭😭 I love that hair. 
    Oooooh I see. But I actually read a comment somewhere in IG where someone said that these eye makeups were re-released are priced higher if purchased individually(?) I’m actually a lil pissed at myself because of all SMCs I’ve missed all the pretty ones. I just really can’t wait for that straight hair and the slick pony!
    Yeah! If you bought them all at once you paid $20 for 3. But when it launched people wanted only one (r all) for $10. So I think that's probably why. Specially because there is one eye that is very popular and the others not so much.

OMG! IKR? That's why I always buy them. I used to not get weekend items or SMC to "save" and I always regretted afterwards.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Got these cute sunglasses in my second box - they kinda go with the white Trendsetters dress! 

The TB palette however, is perhaps the most basic box I’ve ever seen, and is that..is that...a parrot?!  😂😂 At least this game has got jokes!

I LOOOOVEEE those Kris Jenner inspired glasses. I think they were from a SYS Channel inspired with a black and white dress and a channel inspired kinda lego clutch. Also black and white. One of my favorite items back in the day. <3<3<3 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My TB Kollection is better than usual this week 😊 I’m praying for the ombre hair, it showed up a few times before, I hope I can get it this time🤞 It would be a great Christmas present Glu 💓

iOS
    Wow that’s a great palette.  Tbh, the red shoes go great with the bundle.  Sending positive vibes for the hombre.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    The best thing about gigs at businesses where you can name your new collection...

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Kash on my Gold Box....
    My Gold Box Pallet is actually really diverse.. I just chose the wrong box :( 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @AliBryant can I come & work with you?  :p
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    My black boxes were both kash. My gold box was 40 k stars. 🎉🎉 hoping I get something decent from my TB box, but the odds aren’t in my favor. 
    Here’s hoping for the bundle, the hair, or the dress! I won’t be sad if I get the 2nd anniversary heels, though. 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I went to make my typical four person group shot but then I stopped in my tracks. I loved @Naimonster’s look so much that I wanted Dixie to feature it.  

Dixie and Xan Xan

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @DramaDramaDrama Look on the brightside, if those boxes are bad, the next one will probably be sensational....when it can’t get worse, it gets better. 
    I really hope so Koko keep your fingers crossed! 
    Oh the disappointment!! Not one of my boxes has been good this week, my TB has to be great!

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Cash in my first black box, K-Stars in my second (yay), and then my gold box:

That brown dress (from what I can see) actually looks pretty nice...
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I won this a few weeks ago, and it’s actually really cute!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    t_tree said:
    @VampireBarbie I won this a few weeks ago, and it’s actually really cute!
    I want this dress so much but it’s not available to buy! I’ve only ever had it pop up twice in a gift box as well 😭😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @t_tree oooo I love that!! I hope it pops up for both of us again soon @Ohemilie 😍
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    So I don’t mean to be disrespectful or anything (famous last words), but I feel having a VIP event on Christmas is a bit.. distasteful. Makeing us use ALL our k-stars for the CHRISTMAS EARNABLE ITEMS just feels a bit .. unchristmasy