Holiday gift boxes - 2018!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I tried exiting the app out of the background and when I re-opened it a TON of my in-game friends are missing which made me jump from #17 to #3 and this happened:

How do I get my friends back? Has this happened to anybody else??
    Hi, I lost a bunch of people last night on my iOS game.  I shut down, rebooted the device, and they were back.  Sometimes sign out of FB and then back in from the game.  Fingers crossed.  But....i’m Still missing @j@Julesmo

and @isabeau.  It’s better than awesome seeing you back.  ❤️
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So ive been desperately hoping to get the little furry jacket from this years boxes. It had only appeared once in my box then this morning...

I'm so happy!!! I think my doll is going to be wearing this for a while. If I don't get anymore items this year I'll be ok with that. Am missing all of last years items, the hair skirt and breath from this years so we'll see if anymore appear before they leave this year.
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    yezx said:

So for tomorrow, I'd like the whole top row to be the hair with stars and the row in the bottom to all have the skates, thank you ✌🏼
    Can you imagine a beautiful palette like that?  Top row of one great  thing, bottom row another.   These are the things dreams are made of. Good luck picking everyone.  I need hair for 2 dolls, cold breath for another......we can do this, right Dolls?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Day 11 of no coat in the palette. Instead I got energy and a Muse tile for the 10th time. So frustrating it can't even be a tile I need or want.
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Day 11 of no coat in the palette. Instead I got energy and a Muse tile for the 10th time. So frustrating it can't even be a tile I need or want.
    I thought the tiles went away once we picked them? Are you getting tiles after your partnership is full?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited December 2018
    @thelifeofRaeRae They do not go away, I wish they did. They just start over and you get energy or stars instead.
    iOS
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AliBryant noooo! I was hoping they disappeared forever. They are kind of the worst...especially when you only get 5K stars for 3 tiles. I do like some of the clothes we can earn from them, but that is about it
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So... I went two days with no items in the palette, but then today in my go-to box I picked the last item I needed!!!

Im over the moon!!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut 💜 I restarted my device like you suggested and it worked - I hadn’t thought of that before so I’ll remember that for next time if it happens again!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I finally won the Christmas pjs😍. Here's my doll whose bouts to go to sleep wearing her satin headwrap and cuddling😻 with her teddybear Mr. Snuggles 🐻#nomakeup

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@LindaVB Congrats!!! I'm glad you finally got everything after so many days with no items :)
    iOS
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    OK WOW 😮😍💖

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This skirt is going to haunt me! I want it sooo bad. And the ice skates. At least I got a daily box clothing item out of the way so I don’t keep getting them in giftboxes 🙃
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Icy breath is finally mine!! I love this effect. The only thing left is the gold skirt 💖
  • sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    Forgot to take a screenshot earlier, but no Christmas items in my daily gb today 😕 
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Just won this! Which is only a little ironic, since I was wearing a beige long-sleeved shirt and holding the coffee cup in my hand prior to winning. Maybe I visualized getting this coat today? Lol
    Finally!!!! I have all the items now. I love the coat so much:

iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

This was not the deal
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Up until now I only got the fuzzy coat with the coffee. I barely see any holiday items in my daily boxes, I saw the skirt once and the cold breath once as well but that's it :(
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau said:
    The skirt hasn’t appeared even once in any of my palettes.
    Well Doll, i’m Going to wish extra hard for you.  Do you have the other items?  Last night, I had. Liast minute box change, did NOT tap the one I had planned, and it got me the hair with stars.  The last thing Apple needed.  
    I do, doll, I do. I know, the hair with those stars—why, Glu, why??
    xoxo
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes I won the cold breath 💨🌬 and the coat😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Carol Davida I wanted to take a pic of our dolls wearing the coat but it glitches because friends can't be holding something in the photobooth :(
    iOS
  • sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    No luck today 🤧
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    No holiday items..... still need 3 ☹️

On the bright side, that partnership tile was the last ones I needed to unlock these cute little fluffball hells! So, that’s exciting at least

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My last boxes 
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I'm still missing 2/3 items I wanted the most 🙁 I really really want the antler hair and the skates... does anyone know when exactly the boxes stop?

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts

Last two days. The hair is really cute! Not sure how its "holiday" but I like it! I still need five more items... I hope I get the majority before they run out. ☃️
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’ve been really lucky the past two days!

Now all I need is the boots:

I hope I have at least a chance at getting them before the holiday boxes are over but if not I’m super happy with everything else! 💕

Sending good gift box vibes your way ✨
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I tried exiting the app out of the background and when I re-opened it a TON of my in-game friends are missing which made me jump from #17 to #3 and this happened:

How do I get my friends back? Has this happened to anybody else??
    Hi, I lost a bunch of people last night on my iOS game.  I shut down, rebooted the device, and they were back.  Sometimes sign out of FB and then back in from the game.  Fingers crossed.  But....i’m Still missing @j@Julesmo

and @isabeau.  It’s better than awesome seeing you back.  ❤️
    Thank you so much, Koko, I love this! And I love you, too. If it weren’t for you and my brother, a couple of other friends, but the two of you the most—I would’ve either died or lost my leg. And neither of those are pretty. Thank you for everything, doll; thank you.