Options

Is Kim shutting down KKH in 2019?

puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
I just read this on dailymail.
https://mol.im/a/6514745
If they are shutting down all the apps, does that mean KKH as well?
I sure hope not because I'm having a mini heart attack here. 
Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
Facebook: Deepika Kkh
#BlackDollsMatter
#BrownDollsMatter
#ImploreDiversity
#CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones

Comments

• Options
    kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I would be so upset 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I read through that article and it sounds like it’s just the family’s personal blog apps!! We should be all good here.

Plus, I don’t think Kim could really choose to shut down this game (I mean she’s Kim Kardashian, she can probably do anything, but...) I want to say all she could do is not renew her contract with glu, which is over soon if I’m not mistaken, but there shouldn’t be any reason that her not renewing would stop them from continuing the game!! Kim just wouldn’t be involved or need to promote it and she’d be free to make other mobile gaming apps since glu would lose exclusivity. 

Ok im not a lawyer and I actually don’t know much about the contract/legality but this is my understanding from what I’ve read/heard
    (ps: sorry if I’m not allowed to say this here)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I read through that article and it sounds like it’s just the family’s personal blog apps!! We should be all good here.

Plus, I don’t think Kim could really choose to shut down this game (I mean she’s Kim Kardashian, she can probably do anything, but...) I want to say all she could do is not renew her contract with glu, which is over soon if I’m not mistaken, but there shouldn’t be any reason that her not renewing would stop them from continuing the game!! Kim just wouldn’t be involved or need to promote it and she’d be free to make other mobile gaming apps since glu would lose exclusivity. 

Ok im not a lawyer and I actually don’t know much about the contract/legality but this is my understanding from what I’ve read/heard
    (ps: sorry if I’m not allowed to say this here)

Whoa, I didn't mean to double quote. Typing on a tablet sucks. Yes, I do agree with most of what you said but my fear is in the event that Kim is no longer involved in the game,  wouldn't that spell the death of KKH? Much like Stardom or Katy Perry's game which are also  on Glu.

(fixed my koko, just took out 2nd posting of quote. )
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I fied x your double quote.  It's a code error.  It happens to me all the time.
    But I'm going to temporarily close thist until our Glu Gods arrive.  Then they can reopen and comment, or whatever but it's their decision.
    (TBH, I'm just closing it so it doesn't snowball unnecessarily while we  wait for Glu.  If that bothers anyone, you can send me a dm.  )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.