Can we please have a new location(Spain, Norway, Turkey,for example) new house(Bel Air one doesn't need any more rooms in my opinion) and a new business? We haven't had a new business in ages
New Years furniture sale! Preferably during a vip event. You could also include the staff and/or pets
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Kim even has a child named after Chicago! 😊 her birthday is coming up, I’m picturing an update with a storyline where we can meet Kim’s newest baby (and maybe finally have that update where our kids get older! And we can have a third!) and we get to go to Chicago because of how much it means to Kanye. We can even open a new so chic store or another business there!
follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
I play multiple times a day, and try to complete as many jobs as possible, but it seems like lately, after every job completion, you're assigned another one. Seeing the stack of tasks I have left to complete is lowkey giving me anxiety, and makes me want to abandon the game altogether.
My favourite pace is when I have only have 2 or 3 tasks to complete.
- the option to switch contacts from professional to romantic (vice versa)
- more interactive version of konnections with IRL players as well as a more filtered search (models, promoters, A-list, D-list...etc)
- a feature that allows our children to grow up!! I feel sorry for my babies, them being cooped up and frankly neglected in that god-awful nursery is just sad
- ability to merge both female & male items together, I know some male players who would love to get their hands on some of the eye shadow palettes & lips, AT LEAST!
- fast skip quests, for a sum of energy. Tapping just ain’t it, chief *sighs* or at least give us a more streamlined motion while tapping, it’s so blocky (maybe just holding a tab?)
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ, ʟᴏʟ. xx
- Body Type Variety: We need thicker avatars!
- More facial features: I would love to see more noses, eyes and lip shapes.
- Ombre hair colors and more realistic hair colors.
- More LOCATIONS and vehicles (theyvet been neglected lately) and I'd love a North Pole location for the December update.
- More makeups ( and proportional lips)
There's probably more that I am forgetting but this would be a great start.
- Please update all the shopping and spending money achievements (big spender, to dye for, top of the world, shopaholic, shoe addict, all about the swag, treat yourself, foodie, glam). Many of us have huge amounts of cash saved up. Plus new items are added to the closet every update, so it would be nice if we could continue to hit achievements for purchasing hair and clothes and items! I believe many people including myself have been maxed out on these for a while.
- Lovers achievement- Needs updating and we need new gifts from the spouse at each level.
- Parenting achievement needs updating. The babies serve almost no function in the game, can we at least get recognition for tending to them?
- Pet whisperer - I am maxed out and I don't even own all the pets.
- Real run-in - The run-ins continue, why does the achievement max out so quickly?
Yes we apriciate Glu adding new poses because other platform players can enjoy them BUT poses for us Facebook players are kinda useless since we cant take photos!
I seriusly wish we Facebook players could have a perfectly workable Photobooth so we could enjoy taking photos in diferent poses just like other platform plays do!
I know im here constantly asking for a workable Photobooth for Facebook players, because thats something we really want so we can share photos with the other KKH platform players!
I hope Glu keep that in mind and in the near future can give that to us Facebook players
Current Level: 72
Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
We spend a lot of money on this game, would be nice to feel valued as customers and rewarded for sticking with it for so long.
1) Jackson Hole, Wyoming, since Kanye had his CD launch party there, and there’s the tie-in with the Kendall & Kylie game
2) Cleveland, Ohio, only because Khloe lives there part-time with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
3) Nashville, Tennessee—I’m pretty biased on this one, since I’m from here, but Kim really did come to Nashville about 3 or 4 years ago for the launch of an energy drink. The only thing I have to say is if you do it, DON’T make it completely country-themed!
Some other ones that would be fun are Atlanta, Georgia; Texas (there are MULTIPLE large cities to choose from); Seattle, Washington; Boston, Massachusetts; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Denver, Colorado.
Additionally, adding Armenia is pretty important imo, considering the significance to the family and their amazing trip there about 5 years ago.
a different range and variation of weekday events no more professional
Pop up shop
new location, house and business each update
more facial features for girls and guys
3 earnables for guys
throwback boxes (not kollections) to update all the 2017 and most of the 2018 items
weekend story lines that are interesting and exciting, not what we have been getting recently
increase all achievements
more storylines each update
no more limited time kollections each week, new kollections bought in with the update
better quality of clothes
babies to finally grow
add another child
bring smc back
more backgrounds for photobooth
more items that cost cash each update
Please forgive my seriously poor graphics skills, but I just threw this together using elements from various graphics. I think we should be able to buy any of the SMCs, fashion goals, Kim's picks, designer bundles, contour kit, Mario collab, etc. any time we want!! They could grey out as we buy them. It would better fit the feel of shopping in Kim's closet, and could maybe look something like this, and you could first click through to check out the items on your doll prior to purchasing, much like the banner pop-up we get each time now: