🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    as far as the Kardashians stepping away from their apps, you should note that their lifestyle apps are a whole different company,  Glu Mobile is just the gaming.  Apples and Oranges. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    There will be bonus k-stars this weekend!  :)
    Now this I like to hear 🎉🎉
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited December 2018
    This might not be fitting here, but could this smc please make a comeback? 
    My head is spinning.  So......we have sooooo many clothes options this weekend.  I love the earnables, and the giftbox of course.  I can't wait to see my doll with the makeup in the  preview window.  A little blush goes a long way.  ;)  Then the Cavalli Kollections. And just as I'm trying to catch my breath.........SYS and trendsetters.  ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    webra said:
    judithkkh said:
    @AliBryant i will never not find odd how Glu keeps missing chances of doing K-stars sales, especially during holidays and/or special events
    this, for example, would be an amazing chance to make a K-star sale wink wink
    You might check your game again. I just got a pop-up for a Kstar sale - unfortunately, like last time I was offered a sale, it's just for the two smallest packs.
    Same! And I can’t know how much is the discount but the unit K-Star prize is 45% lower than on the biggest pack (which has the lowest prize per K-Star) so it’s a great deal. 
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited December 2018
    OH MY GODDDD glu is really spoiling us this christmas huh first of all how beautiful are those earnables??? the Giftbox items are literally to DIE for might just chase some who knows 🤷‍♀️ kinda upset that the dress we got to model was put in the robert cavalli kollection and I know everyone was waitinggg to buy that dress sigh as usual it’s a 50-50 chance to get it in first try or second try

So happy everyone will get trendsetters this time and the items are lovely but not as good as the previous trendsetters hope glu finds way to bring those items back somehow because we NEED it, yes it’s not reasonable that we will be a bit too invested in the game since it’s SYS and trendsetters event around christmas time but it is what it is the choice is up to you whether you wish to participate or not. One more thing to add how STUNNING is the new hair colour.......yeah I’m gonna need that as well 😍😍😍 

Well it’s gonna be a busy weekend that’s for sure! 

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・。.

KKH A+++ Lister 

Level - 65

Daily iOS player since January 2016

🎄Wanna be friends? Add me on https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins {Please message me first} 🎄

There will be bonus k-stars this weekend!  :)
    Now this I like to hear 🎉🎉

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited December 2018
    1) Like the earnables, love the GBs. 2) Disappointed that the Cavalli dress from the gig is in a kollection, but I’ll probably give it a go.
    3) I actually like the items in the limited kollection, but not sure if I’ll go for it or not.
    4) I love the SYS and Trendsetters dresses, but doing an SYS on Christmas feels very Scrooge-like to me. Since the new format, we have repeatedly voiced our concerns and disappointment. All of that is now getting tossed out the window, so that we can stress out about picking outfits on a virtual avatar to win a video game dress. I want to spend time with my family, not be stressed. I have enough stress in my life without this. 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @KalindaKing can you at least tell us if we get a Christmas event next week? :) Otherwise I will miss those cute little icons!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I am hoping that the SYS outfit goes like this: shoes - earings - dress - hair color!
    I REALLY like the SYS dress and im going to give my all to try and get it!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ok I’m confused will the vip event go from Friday to Tuesday?? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I am hoping that the SYS outfit goes like this: shoes - earings - dress - hair color!
    I REALLY like the SYS dress and im going to give my all to try and get it!
    How nice would it be if we got the dress first! A girl can dream - lol!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Ok I’m confused will the vip event go from Friday to Tuesday?? 
    No, but sys will
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @Silz1217 The timers from the screenshots including fashion goals, make it appear to only run the regular length of a weekend event.

Edit: Except SYS which looks like yet another 7 day run.
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Thanks the image wouldn’t load so I couldn’t tell
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I love everything but the light blue eyeshadow is iffy on darker skin. The Kollections is absolutely divine this week, though. 
    Edit: the SYS and Trendsetters is just ok, I'm not thrilled because it looks too Town & Country Magazine circa 1986. The Fashion Goals bundle is a snoozefest. I'm sick of the long hair with the junior high school barrettes look. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018
    as far as the Kardashians stepping away from their apps, you should note that their lifestyle apps are a whole different company,  Glu Mobile is just the gaming.  Apples and Oranges. :)
    Thank you omg I love you. And thank you, Jesus. I was starting to get alopecia from pulling out my hair from worry. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts

I will have to say that I LOVE this Kollection and I will be getting it. The RC is not my favorite and I will only get it for the clutch and it’s usually one of the earlier picks 🤗 ( trying to be positive but still mad ) 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I wish the earnables and gift box items were swapped. 

Im okay with a SYS as I have no real plans this year. I will not be buying tickets again though if I end up with trendsetters. 🙅🏻‍♀️😂
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @pua LOL I agree about the Trendsetters dress. It is very "mother of the bride", but at the same time I like it since it's so unique compared to everything else we have.
    iOS
    I love the puffed out skirt of that gown.  It reminds me of the black strapless top and gold print skirt I think.  Very similar shape. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2018
    In 12 hours we'll Be getting ready .  Sigh, i’m So excited.  Not thrilled with the weather, I took the bows off my reindeer family, and SugarB will be securing them, I kinda wish it would be snow instead of rain.  I hate rain.  Used to love it, but now you never know if it’s gonna be a big one.  ;(. 
    Thanks for all the stocking stuffer ideas.   <3 you guys are the best!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m excited for all of it! SYS, VIP, all of it. I am still patiently waiting for 200 k-stars from TapJoy for VIP though — I contacted them but still no response.   

Can someone please remind me not to chase the gift box items because I’ve only had 2 items included per gift box palette lately? It would surely be a heartbreaking road to go down and I need a buddy to keep me on track :)
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    There are a lot of items I like!  I like all the gift box items, and the red dress in Evening Essentials looks gorgeous. 

Happy to hear that there will be double K-stars.  Anyone have any advice on a good offer to do?  I have a feeling I could use the extra K-stars!
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I took the time to write down my thoughts on the items in the preferred format 🙃

Earnables: The shoes are pretty. The dress may have worked in a different color, or without that big chunk of lace at the top. At first glance on my phone I thought it was an apron. The hair is one of the worst I’ve seen. It looks like someone flat ironed their hair to the gods, but was too lazy to give the roots any love and decided to clip on a synthetic hair extension and call it a “lewk.” 

The Giftbox: The dress is gorgeous! I’ve been waiting for it since Kalinda posted a spoiler wearing it a few weeks ago. I’m already obsessed with the hair, and will be my new go to! The snow aura looks fun, and the makeup isn’t that bad imo. 

Cavalli Kollection: damn.. I should have known the dress would be in a kollection. Fml

Evening Essentials Kollection: 😑

Fashion goals: The dress is cute! I love the color. The shoes may grow on me with a different outfit. The hair will never grow on me. Tired of seeing potential good hair styles ruined with basic clips. I’ll probably still buy it thought, because I love iridescent dresses, bags, and accessories.

I have no nice words in regards to ANOTHER long drawn out sys AND trendsetters event during the most wonderful time of the year. 😡

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Really like the GB hair and dress, the earnable shoes and the SYS hair color (which is probably the last thing, so heartbreaking). I’m hoping with the SYS since the earnable is a shorter dress we’ll move away from the gown life because I find that very boring to style 😂
    never go for the Kollections, sometimes if there are good odds I’ll do the first one but never farther than that. I don’t like the clothes in them anyway. 
    Thankfully not too pressed about trendsetters, the stuff is fine but it’s not HAVE TO HAVE THAT HAIR. Phew!! 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I’m excited for all of it! SYS, VIP, all of it. I am still patiently waiting for 200 k-stars from TapJoy for VIP though — I contacted them but still no response.   

Can someone please remind me not to chase the gift box items because I’ve only had 2 items included per gift box palette lately? It would surely be a heartbreaking road to go down and I need a buddy to keep me on track :)
    Tapjoy are awful - after weeks of me emailing daily, I finally had to contact the offer company to get them to contact tapjoy before I got my reward. It was such a joke and glu were appalling as well; considering they are an affiliate company you’d think they’d be keen to resolve issues but glu basically said lol nothing we can do, soz 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Rikk said:

Tapjoy are awful - after weeks of me emailing daily, I finally had to contact the offer company to get them to contact tapjoy before I got my reward. 
    Thanks for sharing, @Ohemilie! I’m sorry for the stress you went through and I’m glad you got your reward after all that nagging :-)  
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Nagging tapjoy definitely works! It sucks that it takes such a long time sometimes though. Just make sure as soon as you get the automated reply after putting in a support ticket you send them photographic evidence of you completing the offer. Then give it a few days and if they don’t respond...start annoying them asking if it’s been resolved until they do it lol.