🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited December 2018
    oh god not another sys. i'm not aiming high tbh i just want that dress bc it gives me ralph & russo vibes. i'm honestly expecting to open my game tomorrow and have someone on trendsetters in 1st place with 2000 points because they bought themselves to the top lmao.
    with the earnables... that dress looks like an apron no shade. i'll get the shoes because they're cute.
    eta:
    -reluctantly participates in sys despite its multiple flaws. this is merely out of spite-
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

Just a wonder much would this cost as a whole kinda LOVIN hair dress 

Sorry and this as a whole 
    I’m loving This week just the SYS im still trying to figure that one out bc last one I tried w out buying extra and didn’t come close to finish so do u kinda need to buy to complete or is it possible 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think if you do all 27(?) rounds and get an average of 40 you get to the hair.  1200/40 .........30.  Ok.  Let’s try 44 x27.......no wait. We
    ’ll do 1200/27 .     Do we get 27 looks?   Ok 1200/27.      Hmmmm.  I know i’ll Do 25x44 and then add 88.  Is this funny to you? Ok, we have to average 44.44 points every available free ticket, based on 27 tickets.   So figure 45 each round.  That’s too close for comfort  but we’ll do what we c an do.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I guess I shouldn't have spent some Kstars this week since I could have used more to get to the VIP event dress and I got kash instead of 40 Kstars from the third box, which would have been more useful. I wasn't expecting a VIP event yet.
    Platform: Android

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I've posted about how much I absolutely hate the new SYS format, and I know I'm not in the minority.
    It seems as if Glu doesn't care one single bit about the feedback we've given, and frankly, it's incredibly annoying.

I'll be sitting out from the patronly prizes.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    I know i’m Excited, 6 hours and the Christmas Weekend Event begins.  It’s like a countdown to the actual day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Love the GB dress & snowflakes! GBs always have better stuff than earnables recently. Other than that... not excited about any of it. So I guess that's good because I won't be stressing so much on SYS or "BigSpenders." 🙄
    ...why with the kollections? People must spend crazy cash getting them or they wouldn't keep having them, I'd guess. But I myself will never. I would spend more if I could choose my items. All the "chance" of items really saddens me after a while since it's so rare it works out for me...
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    ... what would be great is if we were shown items & we could actually choose the one we want out of the group! Wouldn't that be fun? Then everyone would be winning. We'd be spending & getting what we prefer!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018

Whoever gets that red dress first, could you be a dear and show the rest of us what it looks like?

I like the milk maid earnable dress, but not in love with the ruffles. The hair is kinda familiar looking.

I REALLY want the snowflakes, I wish that was earnable since the whole month of December has felt very unholiday like except in the Kollections, gbs, and TrendSetters, y'know $$$

The RC Kollections feel so meh to me. Maybe because the A&O ones had hair? I don't know.

I'm fine with this being a VIP since I won't be home much this weekend. With the way the game is set up it's kind of a bummer that we have to have a VIP during Christmas or New Year's sometimes. Plus the bonus KStars and not having to deal with an event AND a SYS

I'm already set up for failure on SYS and even though this is my first chance at the TrendSetter, I'm gonna ignore it so I don't get stressed about where I am and what others are wearing to win/buy tickets.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Also who win the beautiful hair from the Evening Essentials kollection will please post a picture here? Thanks! 
    I will if God helps me to win it, i don’t have many kstars.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2018

Well it all had to sink in a bit, everything is so overwhelming in a good but also in a bad way.

Event
    - The VIP is very welcome as I am very busy this weekend with Christmas preparations.
    - Is this the Christmas event? It does not say so in the banner though, so I'm hoping that next week's will have Christmas items.
    - Like the earnables but absolutely love the GB items. The GB items should have been in the earnable boxes though.

RC kollection
    As most if not all members have stated it is very sad to see that dress that everyone loved from the Kim gig is in there. I'm passing on this Kollection as there are just too many of them...

Evening Essentials Kollection
    I would love to see how the red dress looks. But as said before, I'm passing on this one too as there are just too many Kollections. 

Fashion Goals
    Kinda cute, but I'm not spending my money on it. I'm playing Kim Kardashian Hollywood Game so I would like to see Kim's SMC's return. 

SYS
    Why would Glu roll out a SYS during the busiest week of the year... The outfit is cute but not as spectacular as the previous ones. Also I hope Glu lowers the final amount after so many players have commented on it.

Trendsetters
    I don't understand why Glu continues with this after all the negative feedback. I hope I won't get it, it stressed me out way too much last time. 
    ETA: just read that we all get Trendsetter...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • cleopatra18cleopatra18 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    So is everyone getting SYS or Trendsetters? Because until now I have never gotten it before lol 
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    egg said:
    oh god not another sys. i'm not aiming high tbh i just want that dress bc it gives me ralph & russo vibes. i'm honestly expecting to open my game tomorrow and have someone on trendsetters in 1st place with 2000 points because they bought themselves to the top lmao.
    with the earnables... that dress looks like an apron no shade. i'll get the shoes because they're cute. 
    I would recommend waiting a bit and not starting just as the SYS starts. Usually I'm a little late to the SYS (a couple hours at most) but I've never gotten a trendsetters where the top person is buying tons of tickets. Last time I even managed to get number one and I only bought 2 looks so I could get the hair! 

On the topic of SYS, if the hair is still at 1200 then I'm not even going to bother. It's much to hard and if you miss a single look or get a poor voted look you can kiss the top prize good bye. SYS should not be this hard! You should be able to easily get the top prize and then let the trendsetter prizes be the ones people have to pay for. Regular SYS items should be obtainable by all, and not just if you manage to get all 27 looks AND 45 votes on each and every look you submit. It's beyond what a game should make you do, considering it's a game and should be fun. 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
    edited December 2018
    So is everyone getting SYS or Trendsetters? Because until now I have never gotten it before lol 
    Everyone will get the SYS and the Trendsetters!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Morning Dolls.  28 minutes to Go time.  There are so many things going on, I don't know what to buy first.  But someone said 'double' stars?  I saw Kalinda say "Bonus" stars, but that doesn't mean double does it?  Did we ever 2 stars for each 5Star gig?  Too early for my brain,  I think I left it in my other robe.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2018

Good morning!!
    I'm getting the new poses first and then one of the tapables in the Bel Air Mansion. After that... giftboxes....!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    In my Free box I’ve Picked K-Stars & cash. Then I bought second box and recieved this amazing dress. I was about to pick hairstyle 2 times. I really need it!!!
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’m REALLY happy I got what I wanted ❤️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    After my sisters horrible cash pick I got 2 of the items, but I really want that hair so I might chase 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited December 2018

I love the dress! Got the snowaura, dress and eyes, spent about 500 k stars including this hair from the kollections. But im dying for the GB hair :( but dont want to chase... 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Btw, when is the SYS??
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My free box😍🎉 only thing I wanted from this event was the hair. So I am really happy I only had to spend 20kstars for 2 new poses to get the hair.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Katinkae said:
    Btw, when is the SYS??
    It starts in 6 hours.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    im not even..... gonna try with Kollections anymore.......... LMAO

but yay lookie i got exactly what i wanted!!!! gonna chase this box for sure

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    So I decided to give the kollection a chance since I really really love the dress, but since it went from 30 - 50, nvm... Its not worth it

Picked the hair, I really wanted the dress but I'm not gonna complain since I did pick an item:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I wanted the eyes and got everything but - but I seriously can’t complain! 😂 
    The dress is stunning, the hair is gorgeous and the snowflake aura is perfect for the festive season! 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I got 2 of the 3 items I wanted no dress in this palette but I’m 100% going after it! It’s too beautiful to leave behind! 

I will say there is far too many energy and Kash boxes I hate seeing so many every week! 

• AlexisKKH1AlexisKKH1 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited December 2018
    5 minutes into the event and I’ve already spent all my stars chasing the hair lol 
    Love it though
    In game name: Violet Engstrom