Options

🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts

What a fun way to start the SYS event... 😒
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

1 hour later

• Options
    Mani86 said:

What a fun way to start the SYS event... 😒
    This is WILD! I’m going in 🤣 Next one I get my free ticket it’s on! I wish we could still get free tickets even after buying them. 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Does anyone know what time did the sys event started🤔? Because right after I came back from work and opened up my game, I haven't seen the event popped up for me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    @Carol Davida 6h ago. At 11 EST
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

I may be slow to respond for the next week or so during the holidays. I’ll still check in and post spoilers! The best way to reach me is to send a private message. Keep in mind you can contact Glu Support from your game anytime. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Ah ok then ty doll @AmeliaKKH.

Oh boy I'm gonna have to wait to participate for this event when I return back from work since I'm gonna be there for the next 12 hrs or so😩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Ugh I really want that dress!!! But I’ve spent waaaaay too many K-Stars already. I wish I would have gotten the clutch instead of the necklace or shoes - not a fan of either of those. Has anybody had any luck getting it?

Update: played one more time and got it! Now that’s enough spending for me this weekend 😅

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Here’s a quick preview of 9.8 before I go! You can get this hairstyle and dress, as well as these shoes in the next update  ;)

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Here’s my update 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    So it begins 🙄 Sure I'm not dealing with some kind of glitch?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    September said:
    Hey @Cherrey is that you? (:

Yes!! I guess you are the only one I know on my trendsetter list :o
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I know some of y’all buy one box and get good stuff. I’ve seen the pictures. I’m always happy for you.  

Here is what happens when I buy one box. 

Well there are two new Kollections today so I’ll have better luck in the other one...right?

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Yay, super lucky with the first boxessecond try, looking for the dress, not so lucky 🤧and yay got the red dress, and the earrings I wanted the most! Now I’m curious if I should keep going.. or save my k-starts.. think it’s gonna be save, cause if I got 25 k cash for 45 ++ k-stars I would cry lol
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited December 2018
    First 2 looks🤞🏼
    Look 1 got 43 votes
    look 2 got 46 votes
    I saw you and voted for you :)
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG, Did she say 9.8?   I love that look Kalinda.  Happy Friday!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    This is the worst I’ve ever done on SYS:

Maybe my looks are too clubby. I hope it gets better soon because I’d love to have that hair color!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

Just got my looks and trendsetters back, it's a shame it was to this npc looking doll in the first place 🙄
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Here’s a quick preview of 9.8 before I go! You can get this hairstyle and dress, as well as these shoes in the next update  ;)

I LOVE that dress and shoes sooooo mutch 💜💜💜💜
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I really, really HATE how everything good in this game has to be a gamble. I’ve now spend hundreds of kstars on a hairstyle that I will probably never own. Why can’t we just buy this items? First putting the good items in giftboxes, then putting the good items in kollections... I really don’t understand why Glu constantly makes the game easier for hackers instead of legitimate/paying customers. I really think I should go back to ignoring giftboxes like I do with kollections, but they hardly add any nice clothes to the closet & when they do the items cost a ridiculous amount. I wouldn’t mind spending money if I was sure I wouldn’t get kash or energy—no way I’m paying real money for that stuff. Too annoyed to even buy a star pack like I had planned—the sale didn’t show up for me anyway. 🙃

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    This is the worst I’ve ever done on SYS:

Maybe my looks are too clubby. I hope it gets better soon because I’d love to have that hair color!
    That's what I usually get on sys... My highest ever has been 44 i think. I thought that was good until I saw dolls getting like 58 votes😬
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I’m at close to 1000 stars and still no dress. I gave up way too late.

Also, I find it funny all dolls in first place look like npcs.... 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I’m at close to 1000 stars and still no dress. I gave up way too late.

Also, I find it funny all dolls in first place look like npcs.... 

IKR! 1st place on my trendsetters is wearing a cash dress from the closet and the cross cross basic black shoes 🙄 dead giveaway lol
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Amilicious I'm sorry! It's crazy how it's possible to spend so much real-life money and still not get the item you really want.  :( I wish you luck if you're still trying for the dress!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Serious question.... what am I doing wrong?? I genuinely don’t understand. 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I thought this was a fun party look but it did quite a bit worse than my first 2. I’m thinking about trying kim’s bday weekend giftbox dress next?? I feel like I don’t have many short sexy dresses or skirt/top combos

The person in 1st place in my trendsetters is definitely buying tickets, though I assume only a couple (at least that she’s used so far) not anything crazy. She has almost 200. And she’s not posting terrible npc looks so I respect that 

I saw in a girl in a Facebook group post that she’s already at over 1000 points, she’s bought 24 extra tickets.... so there’s some reassurance that these people are real at least! 😂 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @charlottegold this is why I wish we knew which dolls we are paired against. You look great compared to the dolls I'm seeing. Maybe adding a clutch if you have it? I'm at a loss
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Real question here. If the top dolls wearing basic clothes have enough money to spend on tickets why aren't they buying k-star packs to get better clothes? 🤔
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The appearance of New Years decos just set me off and I typed a longass rant, but you know what?
    I'm gonna try and not let Glu ruin my Vegas vacation weekend. Our feedback just vanishes into the ether....

I'm so done

lol, I'm guessing you saw the New Years Eve stuff. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, we went Christmas shopping this morning and good lord! I'm getting everyone IOUs cause I don't want to step into a store again until 2019.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College