🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @charlottegold My first look got the same.  When I look at the top scorers, the looks are all over the place, from dressy to super casual, so it’s confusing figuring out which looks will do well. My first look was one that did well during the last SYS, so I thought I’d try it here too, but it scored much lower this time.  (I agree with the previous comment—you look great compared to the dolls I’m seeing too!) 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    HollySisk said:
    I know some of y’all buy one box and get good stuff. I’ve seen the pictures. I’m always happy for you.  

Here is what happens when I buy one box. 

Well there are two new Kollections today so I’ll have better luck in the other one...right?

I have won the bundle the first time once (I haven't even won the bundle in the TB box the first chance). That Kollection was re-released last week or so and I was like, I have that outfit so why isn't that Kollection greyed out and it wasn't until I opened it that I realized ohhhh yeah, I got super duper lucky on that. I usually win the nicer stuff next to last including today's red dress. I have about 15 Kstars before the final earnable but I know I'll just get kash or energy on a Kollection so I'm looking for something else.

Doing some voting and where do these people go clubbing?!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @charlottegold P.S. Do you have a handheld (clutch, wineglass)?  Sometimes my scores go up when I add a handheld.
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Traveling for the weekend won’t get to do SYR till tomorrow sad face
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I am glad I am not the only one tripping 😒 What the hell is happening to this event? I went through 4 rounds of votings and all I saw was gowns and sweatpants... Is that how people go clubbing? To be honest I don’t “club” so maybe people do wear wedding gowns to the club. I bought an extra ticket. What a waste of money... Not feeling this SYS and I thought the theme was better but obviously I was wrong. 

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Urg. Second 29 votes outfit in a row. Pretty disappointing when you know you’ll have to pull off a Christmas miracle to get the final prize this early into the event. This isn’t putting me in the spirit of the holiday. 
    @KaylaJ I love those red boots with the dress!
    My goal for the weekend is to earn enough stars to finally buy them!!

Literally since they got released I’ve been waiting for a vip event before I bought them, but somehow I spent practically all my k stars before this vip weekend started... and not on the boots... how did that happen? 😅😅
    That has happened to me a ridiculous amount of times. I have something new that I'd like and totally forget about it. With these boots, I was one of those people who when we got the update, got a load of things that had been given to us finally show up. Apparently someone got me these boots, but unfortunately because of the amount of messages I received saying I had gifts, it didn't have a name. I didn't even realize they were new, just saw them in the closet and thought maybe I had never given them a look cause they were red. It wasn't until I looked at the new stuff that I realized that they were from this update. Needless to say to the person who has given me these boots (and other gifts I never said thank you for cause I never knew about them), I seriously apologize for not thanking you sooner or more personally. If I knew, I def would have, these boots are a must have.
    IOS

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    This is the worst I’ve ever done on SYS:

Maybe my looks are too clubby. I hope it gets better soon because I’d love to have that hair color!
    I am sorry but these looks are GORGEOUS!! You look amazing and right on theme! The voters are obviously not okay. 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I totally agree, @VampireBarbie you were robbed. If I owned any of those 3 dresses, I would submit them!
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    judithkkh said:

she's 500+ now
    girl go christmas shopping or something

i lowkey still feel this might be just some bot who wants us to buy tickets (no one is in my group other than her)
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2018
    edit: i just got my ticket no worries
    i tend to panic very quickly
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

I bought one extra box after the makeup pick & got the snow! Yay! I might try one more time for the dress... I think this one is super cute of the icey white ones so far. But one... maybe two tries is all I'll have kstars for. 
    I'm also still hoping for a holiday/new years throwback palette Monday...I was hoping for one this whole update! So I want to save up a few kstars in case that comes to be.
    Also love the 2019 tapables!! They are super cute but about a week early. lol But I can definitely like the fact that we get to enjoy them for a little longer than a week... The fireworks & sparklers are the best! I want that sparkler & the champagne bottle & the champagne glass handheld some people have from past events! I hope those show up somewhere soon! In the kloset preferably! 🤩 One can dream.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

Trendsetter is still a bidding war... Shocked
    I was wearing a jumper and looking at shoes when I put on the ones from a few weeks ago.

my transformation to a cheetah is almost complete 
    IOS

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Did some offers & reality shows then bought these boots.... which earned me the earnable shoes.... which got me the next shoe acheivement (15 k stars? Or 20? Not sure) so I thought I’d give the kollection a 2nd try....

And I got k stars (a profit of 45)??? Today may just be my luckiest day in this app I’ve ever had
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    At this point all I can do is laugh. 4 people bought tickets so far 😂
    @soundspretty @HazelnutLatte thanks so much for your encouragement. In reading the rest of the comments it seems I’m not alone. I don’t have many good handhelds but I need to invest in them! Thank you for the feedback 💖
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited December 2018
    KaylaJ said:
    I was wearing a jumper and looking at shoes when I put on the ones from a few weeks ago.

my transformation to a cheetah is almost complete 

I was scrolling down my friend list looking for another forum member and found Kheetla

@KaylaJ

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    edited December 2018

F***
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @charlottegold I feel you! 

My latest looks! 

F***
    Ok I’m honestly baffled. All your looks have been so cute... and I was just thinking about submitting this dress and I have & love these earrings and hair
    @mikaylachimo yeah I thought I had a winner, I was pretty shocked!! I LOVE the dress and hair too! 
    This look did pretty well for me! I literally just bought this romper (it’s for kash btw!) bc I saw it in voting and I was like oh yeah I forgot I wanted that and I thought it fit the theme
    edited December 2018
    @HollySisk lol, I changed cause I was like what will people think if they see me dressed like that? It may be one of my submissions, maybe people will like Clubbin' Cheetlo

til then, my latest looks

IOS

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I think these SYS looks in the voting area and the popular pick are more all over the place this time than ever! Some are totally crazy... they go from pjs to ballgowns. Haha So, not that I'd wear all these looks to the club... lol but I wanted to try out some of my top looks from before to see how they'd do in voting to gauge an idea for best points with what I have.

I think I'll stick to shorter dresses & glam as much as possible & see how it goes.
    Also, my trendsetter has a ticket buyer as well. I'm not going to fret about trendsetters since I'm not a ticket purchaser... but it'd be nice to at least get the dress. It's the prettiest of the trendsetter items imo.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Wish I had the matching boots to this dress, it might have done a little better...
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie wants to party all night with friends 
    @yezx Dixie @Amilicious @t_tree

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks thus far:

In my trendsetter group no 1 and 2 bought tickets straight away...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________