🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited December 2018

I beat my high score of 44!!! It's now 47😆😆😒
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LindaVB Gorgeous looks! I was thinking of doing that gold boots/bag combo too so I think I will try it!
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Everyone has such gorgeous looks on here!! 💖
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    me looking at all the looks you guys are posting with low votes yet going into voting and seeing people post up in the club with reindeer ears and wedding dresses 

I feel the pressure! I feel like most of the looks I saw from voting are still very winter wonderland and I am confused if I should put a longer gowns or do short dresses. 
    IOS Player 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh @AliBryant thank you both so much! 💕
    I’m hoping the voting results get better for everyone as the week goes on because it seems to be a mess right now based on all of the amazing looks I’ve seen on here getting super low votes, like jeez
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    You guys are making me want to chase that sparkly red dress, that’s not good! 🤓🙈
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    That's what I usually get on sys... My highest ever has been 44 i think. I thought that was good until I saw dolls getting like 58 votes😬
    Same here about the high 50s votes! The past two events I think I was averaging around 44-45 votes per look but I haven’t been able to score in the 50s much at all. Sending good luck to you and everyone else this SYS 💙
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I’m always a little rusty starting out! I didn’t bother to check the theme first and just submitted my look to get the timer going! To say summer is over dressed going to a club is an understatement! Any way my 3rd and 4th outfit I think fit the theme but my looks aren’t doing great! In the last SYS I was getting late 40s sometimes 50s and I’ll never finish if I get these score needing 45pts average per look! 

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

SERIOUSLY. Bad enough to lose to someone named Foul Gorilla but if I lose to someone submitting basic kash outfits for a feature called TRENDSETTERS... 

Check mine out, Formulaic Winner lol. The capital letter of each word, with no spacing, and 5-digit number. 

PM to add
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Is it normal to have a guy on my trendsetter list? How is he competing for the girls' prizes?
    EDIT: Found out it is normal lol. Ignore this post :smiley:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Sparkly seems the way to do. I just submitted another one and before bed I had this as most voted. 

P.S All Judith Liebers coming in handy ✨
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Is it just me but why does every person that plays this game and has a hacked game cannot participate in these trivialities. I for one would like to see KalindaKing and the rest of the people at glu create a SYS Kollection for this game and/or upcoming updates (10.0) so that everyone can get the past event items without having any cash or KStars in them. These are just my thoughts on how to make the game more fabulous and inclusive. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Ok, I'm asking that we stop talking about hacked games, and I'lll be doing a little cleanup.  Otherwise, have fun  and welcome!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Nothing about this weekend event is 'christmasy'.
    I know why Glu serves us a SYS on Christmas. They think nobody has time to play and will buy tickets. That's all.
    Since the last SYS / Trendsetters totally stressed me out, I decided not to care this time.
    I submit a look, I don't bother to vote on NPC/ reindeer/ bikini looks. Leave me alone, I don't want to see this trash. I don't check my votes (they are manipulated, I'm sure) or rank on Trendsetters. I refuse to take part in this BS. 
    Sometimes I do gigs. The weekend "storyline" is ridiculous, my doll all alone on some runway? I did one and won't do the others.
    But I got the gb items and I am happy about it!
    I am done shopping, time to relax now and enjoy.
    Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thanks @AliBryant! Let me know how your entry turned out!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Somme of my looks. I would definitely say sparkly and handheld drinks. Also my trendsetters is just... whatever really. 

Edit: just noticed I’m dumb and accidentally cropped out the scores smh, they were all above 50. 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    There's a SYS? I've been so busy working and spoiling my newborn niece that i didn't even realise it lol. Ah well I won't be participating anyway but good luck to those who are so yeah. 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I would so be buying stars if there was a sale right now, but guess I’ll have to grind instead 🌟
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Yet another SYS event that I can’t get over 40 votes. I don’t think it’s me at this point, because since the new style for the event came out I’ve had this problem. Really upsetting cause I feel like no matter what I do I’ll never get far. Is anyone else having this issue? 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I was excited i got to be in the trendsetters, but my excitement died out pretty fast seeing this. Its really unfair its so pay to win. You cant even pay k stars or something more fair :frowning:
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Yet another SYS event that I can’t get over 40 votes. I don’t think it’s me at this point, because since the new style for the event came out I’ve had this problem. Really upsetting cause I feel like no matter what I do I’ll never get far. Is anyone else having this issue? 
    Yup same
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    So so I’m still haven’t started the SYR event should I just not do it this week. #Cabinfever 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Nothing about this weekend event is 'christmasy'.
    I know why Glu serves us a SYS on Christmas. They think nobody has time to play and will buy tickets. That's all.
    Since the last SYS / Trendsetters totally stressed me out, I decided not to care this time.
    I submit a look, I don't bother to vote on NPC/ reindeer/ bikini looks. Leave me alone, I don't want to see this trash. I don't check my votes (they are manipulated, I'm sure) or rank on Trendsetters. I refuse to take part in this BS. 
    Sometimes I do gigs. The weekend "storyline" is ridiculous, my doll all alone on some runway? I did one and won't do the others.
    But I got the gb items and I am happy about it!
    I am done shopping, time to relax now and enjoy.
    Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018

Sparkles and hand held items seem to help me

PS @Angeline & Jon thank you for finding that K&K dress, I was like it is sooo familiar but why?!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I think I’ve finally gotten the idea of what is working and what’s not working! This is by far the hardest theme in the new SYS not sure if anyone else agrees! I think sparkle and handheld items defo work @KaylaJ I want to try a sparky dress next! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Edit: just noticed I’m dumb and accidentally cropped out the scores smh, they were all above 50. 
    I was about to say. If you're not getting points there's really no hope for the rest of us.

astray said:
    There's a SYS? I've been so busy working and spoiling my newborn niece that i didn't even realise it lol. Ah well I won't be participating anyway but good luck to those who are so yeah. 
    Baby nieces are way more important than this mess of an event.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My last two looks
    sparkles have been the move ✨✨
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh