šŸŽ„šŸŽ…KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Wow...Ā 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I really wanted the hair so I opened up another box and got the eyes. I like them but I'm still contemplating on opening up another box or 2 to try and get the hair I just don't know if it's worth it with how much energy and cash they put in boxesĀ 

Alright so I need some help for my next look in 4 hours lol. Should I go with or without the bag? I wanted a handheld so that it would hide the awkward bump in the back but I only had two and I've used them alreadyšŸ˜© I guess what I'm trying to say is would you bring your "backpack" clubbingšŸ˜†
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I was excited for this theme because I have so many party/club dresses that I rarely use. Iā€™m not doing very well, though. I wish I had more handheld drinks (I only have the pink fruity one), but I spent 500 kstars on giftboxes and donā€™t wants to spend more than that.Ā 

Im doing what others did in previous SYSs and not repeating outfits (only accessories).Ā 

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @ValerieGray I would go without. šŸ‘ Go get 'em!
    Android
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Here are my last 4 looks. Someone in my group has bought a couple tickets already. As long as I at least come in 5th Iā€™m good.Ā 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My two looks thus far. I don't think that I'll make it this far with this event. This event is so tiring glušŸ™„

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Took me 5 plays and a lot of offers to finally get enough stars, but I finally got this ponytail!Ā 

(I noticed my doll has been holding her wine nonstop lately. If thatā€™s not a post-finals, prepping for holidays, drinking away the stress of a SYS/trendsetters event mood... idk what is)
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @ValerieGray I would go without. šŸ‘ Go get 'em!
    Thank you!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @ValerieGray Without the bag. My personal tip is to never ever use that bag lol.
    PM to add
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I read the posts about select users having K star sales in their game, but does anyone know if thereā€™s ever typically a K star sale around Christmas/NYE? Iā€™m desperate to go for the Kollections but I donā€™t want to feel stupid waking up on Christmas to a sale when I couldā€™ve been patient for 2 more days Ā šŸ˜›
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My looks are doing a little better today:

I really want to be able to get results that are in the 50s but this theme has surprisingly been the hardest out of all of them so far for me!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My two looks thus far.Ā 

@Naimonster
    Check mine out, Formulaic Winner lol. The capital letter of each word, with no spacing, and 5-digit number.Ā 

I just have to say thank you for being old enough to reference Family Matters ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

@Carol Davida I LOVE that second look!

I just wanted to take a minute and share a little bit about the unique spirit of clubbing in Berlin. The nicest clubs donā€™t have any mirrors inside the bathrooms, and they put stickers over your phoneā€™s cameras so you focus on the fun and not how you look.

Here, clubwear is all about comfort ā€” if you go to the best clubs, youā€™re going to see people wearing stuff that youā€™d work out in such as sneakers, sports bras, and jogging pants. If you show up at the best clubs in heels and a sparkly dress, the bouncer would laugh at you and send you packing!

A typical ā€œclubbing lookā€ involves little to no makeup (glitter smeared around is usually ok), flat shoes, a backpack or fanny pack, and comfy clothes that you can dance in all night. Hereā€™s some examples in case youā€™re interested:Ā 

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Only two looks did well by now: Ā 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Damn it Glu, I really love the kollections, you sure we can't arrange some kind of sponsordealĀ lol?
    Promise I'll be a great ambassadorĀ 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Iā€™m sooo happy! Now I need to Get that red dress!Ā 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

This has been my best scoring look so far! Iā€™m behind by 1 look too I started late and the timer stopped when I was sleeping last night!Ā 
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

This has been my best scoring look so far! Iā€™m behind by 1 look too I started late and the timer stopped when I was sleeping last night!Ā 
    I must be behind by two looks then because I only have five, didn't realise I was that far behind. Everything about that look is gorgeous tho!Ā 
    Unexpectedly gotĀ the lovers 5 achievement dress today, thought Iā€™d try it out in the SYS and my look scored 50!
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Iā€™m definitely doing worse than normal this event so far. Last event (my highest) I averaged 40.Ā 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Considering that it seems like everyone is doing more poorly in this event I am almost wondering if glu ā€œtweakedā€ the SYS by making it harder to get 50+ šŸ¤”šŸ¤” they have been highly secretive about the SYS votingĀ 
    Sooo about this storyline... the first gig is a runway show alone at muse.... the second gig is also a runway show at muse... is the third one gonna be too?

Just when I didnā€™t think they could get less interesting!! Always keeping me on my toes!Ā 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Ā  And the third gig is at Muse @mikaylachimo
    The dress and shoes from the bundle are absolutely gorgeous and worth it IMO but the hair is weird AF.Ā 
    Ā  I will not be posting SYS update today because I had a fabulous day and I donā€™t want to ruin that.
    Ā  But a sneak peak, my looks are doing great and I am #1 on Trendsetter but I am not enjoying the event.
    Ā 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Airports have enough problems without some ice queen coming in making it snow

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Tysm doll @Rikk šŸ˜€ I love my doll's fun rebel look toošŸ¤—
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited December 2018

Running out of sparkly dresses but at least I got to the earrings that matches with this dress. Probably will use for my next look.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Update on my trendsetters: top five have all bought tickets. #1 is at 1,000+ votes already.
    Tried a more casual look and it did pretty good but not as good as dressy & sparkly!

It did well enough to earn the earrings though!! I didnā€™t realize how cute they were. I also got the earnable dress today šŸ˜Š
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Tried a more casual look and it did pretty good but not as good as dressy & sparkly!

It did well enough to earn the earrings though!! I didnā€™t realize how cute they were. I also got the earnable dress today šŸ˜Š
    Lowkey the best part of this Trendsetter is Mikayla and I been trying to beat the girl on top of our list.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ