🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH yes!!! I was just gonna say I see you just snuck into first 😉 I’m constantly checking how you and I are doing compared to the girl who bought a ticket or two right away! and I’m not even glancing at anyone else lmao

I’m so competitive about it but I’m considering you a team member here & we’ve successfully caught up from that point difference
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    The amount of points in between each item is actually ridiculous 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @mikaylachimo and the next round you would whoop my bum with a sickening look. 

Actual footage of Mikayla and me against the ppl on our Trendsetter list. 
    IOS Player 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018
    alice_kkh said:

*******Pic deleted by Koko  Sorry

Omg that's weird af! In my game your trendsetter name is your doll's name. I'm just imagining Simon calling her doll with THAT name. I wanna change my doll's name to chlamydia but I don't want to spend the $5 to do it. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Thank you for sharing @Rikk!
    Here are my entries 5-8:

Got the inspiration for look 7 from @mikaylachimo, thanks doll!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Here’s a quick preview of 9.8 before I go! You can get this hairstyle and dress, as well as these shoes in the next update  ;)

Thank you Kalinda for sharing this spoiler!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Why are the sys points different from the trendsetters? I have in total 335 points but in trendsetters it shows 333 points?
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Why are the sys points different from the trendsetters? I have in total 335 points but in trendsetters it shows 333 points?
    Yes, mine is having the same problem - but the difference between my SYS and Trendsetter is about 15 points!  :'(
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How I styled these event shoes:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Gooid ku
    Yes, mine is having the same problem - but the difference between my SYS and Trendsetter is about 15 points!  :'(
    Mine is showing a 1 point difference, but if you have a 15 point difference I would send a ticket to customer care.   Same thing with the 2 point difference if you want.  But Support is open and that's what I would do.  Holiday or not, if a point can win or lose the top spot you can send in a ticket.
    I'll do a search and see what happened last time, I do recall this issue of a point difference being mentioned, 15 is just wrong.  Send an ingame ticket from the top left corner of your game. 
    (lll/help/glu support) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2018
    I did a little clean up.  If someone is obscene with their game name, they're not using that name and posting here they can call themselves whatever the game and FB etc allow.  BUT,  if a forum member posts it, it's on you then I have to delete and clean up. 
    Personally I'd rather be making the new thread than cleaning obscenity off the forum..... but I have  another 5Star breakfast for guests  to start soon, and I'd like to get the thread done.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut - I'll do that now 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
      SYS update, these are my recent looks that did really great. I am going simple and safe. I am not a fan of the look with the SMC cup but the voters are so 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    Edit: I just realized that I used only SMC dresses 😂😂 

edited December 2018
    Just got the votes back for look no 9,  highest score I have ever had!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Can glu reduce number of voted for sys prizes for facebook? my looks getting around 30 votes, so i'm unable to finish the sys, but i'm on 1st place second sys in a row! Maybe something wrong with me and people i competed with or no? anyway i will have sys trophy only in my dreams
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Question!
    Is the SYS dress still at 725 points or it got lowered?? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Tried something diff let’s see how this goes
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    FYI We are aware of the issue where the points may be different on your event progress vs the Trendsetter screen. If this has happened to you please send me or Kalinda a PM with your Hollywood ID and we'll look into it in the new year. We're still investigating the issue. Thank you! :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Thank you  @EggsandBananas   Happy Holidays.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Can glu reduce number of voted for sys prizes for facebook? my looks getting around 30 votes, so i'm unable to finish the sys, but i'm on 1st place second sys in a row! Maybe something wrong with me and people i competed with or no? anyway i will have sys trophy only in my dreams
    Lol, I'm on iOS and I barely get votes too (:
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Yesterday when opening my old female game, I could see how much bugs the game now allows as much as the clothes. I was doing looks for my Doll when a hair bugged and I really loved the result and wanted to share it with you. I know it has nothing to do with the topic but I wanted the Dolls to have such hair.

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @lovelyemma, I'm still going for the earrings bur so far nothing has been lowered
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    yezx said:
    @lovelyemma, I'm still going for the earrings bur so far nothing has been lowered
    I just asked because i was curious :P 
    Im also going for the earings :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

My game is malfunctioning on the left side I’ve look no6 in twice and 9 before 8 it’s so strange! 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Me and my friend didnt realize this was the christmas event until i noticed the christmas icon on the clothes. So disappointing. We always hype up the christmas and NYE events every year. This was honestly the worst one so far in my opinion, hope yall do something better for new years. :unamused:
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    nothing about the Trendsetters have been changed and it's our third one already
    we know making changes from one event to another is possible (the SYS is an example of this) so why not taking our feedback on this too? it clearly needs improvements 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Finally. I'm exhausted and I still have to go to work.

The hair color is worth it. The dress? It looks like tinsel and aluminum foil mashed up together and compressed into fabric.

And Glu, please do something about the stiff standing poses. Please don't default every dress into a standing pose. Let us decide on the booth what to choose. Either that or draw it a better way. Her stance looks forced & tacky.

My highest rated looks. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are yesterday’s looks:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh