šŸŽ„šŸŽ…KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    So here's my trendsetter list
    Tbh I genuinely don't understand buying so many tickets so early in the event
    I play on Android
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Yā€™all this look took down my total average per look by THREE points

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Julia88 said:
    So here's my trendsetter list
    Tbh I genuinely don't understand buying so many tickets so early in the event
    My #1 made me go on a ticket binder and now sheā€™s not even submitting outfits for the past whole day. šŸ¤£Ā 

Maybe these people want to finish the event before going on Holidays. I canā€™t imagine everyone is willing to be constantly paying attention to the game.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    One thing that this SYS made me realize is how many new players we have. Which is great news! Iā€™m always rooting for the game to be successful because this means we get to enjoy it for longer!Ā 

I dont think most are NPC theyā€™re just beginners.Ā 

I also think that the previous CEO of Glu invested a lot on celebrity games but only Kimā€™s was successful. All others were a huge fail, which I think must have costed a lot.Ā 

I watched an interview from the new CEO for a while now and I totally got the new direction with more variable games, which may explain the lack of Kimā€™s SMC and more general special offers.Ā 

Nonetheless, Iā€™d still like to see more o Kimā€™s new looks and updated avis. Including the RC campaign one.Ā 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    So I've submitted my 10th look and I have 401 points, I'm averaging 40, another sys where I wont finish ...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Yā€™all this look took down my total average per look by THREE points

I am shocked! I love that Kylie dress on your doll!Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Ok obviously she's gonna get the hair which I'm fine with but still. If you see that somebody is that far behind you why keep submitting tickets? You're just wasting your money in my opinion
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm at 450 currently so averaging right at 45. I'm at the point where I can start repeating outfits but I don't know. The first one I got 52 points the first time but only 46 the second ā˜¹ļø
    @soundspretty Iā€™m in the same boat. Since my last outfit tanked I thought Iā€™d repeat my first outfit (the red kollection dress) for look 10 since that one got 50 the first time and seems to be a popular look.... and it got 44 the second time šŸ™ƒ
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    Well, this is interesting...I changed to blonde (I usually stick to red), and my next look tied with the highest Iā€™ve gotten in this event so far. Ā 

Then I decided to try Evening Essentials and got K-stars first and the hair second. Ā For me, thatā€™s some crazy Kollections luck! Ā  Okay, so do blondes really have more fun or something? Ā Whatever it is, hoping it lasts!Ā 

I've been so busy with sys I forgot that there was a VIP event as wellšŸ˜‚ When I went to open my gift box this is what I got

I was gonna pick the box with the hair because that's been my go-to for the past couple of weeks but I wanted to try something else...obviously that was foolish but still only two items! Come on Glu!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I've been so busy with sys I forgot that there was a VIP event as wellšŸ˜‚ When I went to open my gift box this is what I got

I was gonna pick the box with the hair because that's been my go-to for the past couple of weeks but I wanted to try something else...obviously that was foolish but still only two items! Come on Glu!
    I canā€™t believe there were all those plain item in it it I think this is something that need to be fix!! If we get a free box for gb items I think there should be all 4 items in the palette and some kstar picks and if they put any other item in it it should be Tb items only no plain cheapo clothes that we have in 200 different colors already in the closet !! Like seriouslyĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    edited December 2018
    Itā€™s like with kollection there are 8 boxes with only 5 items and 3 are energy cash and star, to complete it takes like between 430 to 650 kstar!! Now I would spent 650 star without a thought if I had to purchase those 5 items for that amount in the closet Ā but to spend 2-300 Ā kstar out of those 650 in chances to get energy or money I think is not worth it and thatā€™s probably why a lot of people are tired of kollection.. now Tb kollection are different cause there is only items in it so I know that Iā€™ll spend 500 for those 8 items !! So itā€™s either change the kollection and fill it all with items and maybe just the kstar spot so itā€™s like a box is almost free or remove kollection completely and put the stuff from it in the closet charge us 80-100 star for it that way you get your 600 total for those 8 items I donā€™t care Ā but at least I wonā€™t have to waste star on energy and kash or anyway I will be able to get something I want instead of not even touching the kollection cause I donā€™t want to chance it ! Am I wrong? Idk I just felt like I had to say thisĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Ā  @Silz1217 I think Kollections are a marketing move. Adding stuff to the closet seems ā€œ boring ā€œ and Kollections are a ā€œ fun ā€œ attraction, they add something ā€œ exiting ā€œ to the game.Ā 
    Ā  I like cash and energy in Kollections to be honest because everything is so expensive ( cash wise ) and I donā€™t mind extra energy. But I donā€™t like them because they are too expensive. If you want to buy two Kollections every week thatā€™s around 1200 k-stars. Not to mention the boxes which most of the time ( at least for me ) I have to chase.
    Ā  Honestly this is my last time complaining about Kollections. Glu doesnā€™t seem to listen, but I would be happy if they lowered Kollections to 400 k-stars or at least they shouldnā€™t cost 700...Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    kittycups said:
    I read the posts about select users having K star sales in their game, but does anyone know if thereā€™s ever typically a K star sale around Christmas/NYE? Iā€™m desperate to go for the Kollections but I donā€™t want to feel stupid waking up on Christmas to a sale when I couldā€™ve been patient for 2 more days Ā šŸ˜›
    I don't remember another sale so close to the Black Friday Sale.Ā  I'm pretty sure these new 24 hour flash sales hit players randomly are how it's going for the time being.Ā Ā  Maybe we can look it up in one of the old Christmas threads or the encyclopedia.Ā 
    or.......Does anyone remember a Christmas sale on Stars?Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    After all of my sparkly and short club dress looks I decided to experiment with a longer dress and got better results:

Maybe voters sometimes prefer more fancy/formal party looks or maybe itā€™s just because that RC dress is to die for šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    I guess itā€™s hard to tell because itā€™s a different group of voters each time. Iā€™m just going to keep experimenting and try to haveĀ someĀ fun with it, hoping with some higher voted looks I can reach the hair color without buying ticketsšŸ¤ž
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
    I was just thinking about the SYS and I think I like it better how this time it started on a Friday with the weekend event and will run through the weekday event, ending on Thursday - rather than starting on a Monday and then having a new weekend event with the SYS still running. If SYS is always going to be a week long, I think I like this better!
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Paid to open 2 more boxes šŸ˜’ I haven't chased in months because of how bad of a hit I always take to do it. I'm going to go back to only opening the free box and accepting whatever I get...

@melissakkh I can agree with you if they were cheaper I wouldnā€™t mind them and yes I get that they are supposedly more fun but in reality because they are so expensive they are not fun at all, just stressful in my opinion!! Same way itā€™s stressful with the gb boxes I spent 1000 kstar to chase the hair this weekend, but thatā€™s cause I really want it and thankfully they rarely have good things I want to chase!! So 90% of the time I donā€™t chase anythingĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Update:
    I also think that I might have missed a ticket šŸ˜¬
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • JessKKHJessKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    This was posted onto Kim's Instagram
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    JessKKH said:
    This was posted onto Kim's Instagram
    why do they torture us with such pretty poses we can't have
    edited December 2018
    Thank you for the inspo @VampireBarbie!! I loved how you styled this shoe/dress/drink look so I had to steal it and it scored really well!

Iā€™ve had insane luck with this weekend event. I started with only 31 k stars, and the only purchase I made was the bundle that came with 60 stars and I unexpectedly managed to complete the ENTIRE event!! Thanks to free offers, grinding reality shows to earn k stars, winning them in kollections, and a whole 7 from my businesses. As you can see in this picture, had only 2 minutes & 0 k stars to spare šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

This dress was my final purchase bc I had exactly 60 k stars and needed to spend 60 and Iā€™ve always liked it. Now that I think about it I shouldā€™ve bought a pet or two but I only had a couple minutes to decide on the spot after an offer hit and I realized I had exactly enough to complete it. Oh well. Iā€™m liking this hair and everything I got though, Iā€™m so happy I finished!
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Iā€™m not doing so hot but thought Iā€™d share a few of my looks šŸ˜…Ā 

On a side note, who else wishes this shirt was tuckable into bottoms šŸ˜Ŗ
    @mikaylachimo that outfit looks amazing on your doll and I love that hair with it! šŸ’™
    and that metallic teal dress is one of my absolute favorites from the closet - I bought it for Black Friday and itā€™s almost always in my lookbook!
    she/her
    add meĀ here
    @AliBryant congrats!! ā¤ļø thatā€™s so exciting
    @mikaylachimo that outfit looks amazing on your doll and I love that hair with it! šŸ’™
    and that metallic teal dress is one of my absolute favorites from the closet - I bought it for Black Friday and itā€™s almost always in my lookbook!
    Thank you!! I recommend it for the SYS event if you havenā€™t used it yet šŸ˜œ I tried it right away and it scored well. And yes this is the hair im using im probably over half my submissions lol, I love it and have been calling it my party pony.

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My sys looks:

My results are so mixxy šŸ˜„ these voters though liked my doll's 4th look the most.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

omg congratulations @AliBryant!
    šŸ¾āœØ

she/her
    add meĀ here