šŸŽ„šŸŽ…KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Congrats @AliBryant šŸŽ‰šŸ’–
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My latest three looks have scored well:

I decided to throw in a completley inappropriate look to see what would happen, and either a lot of voters donā€™t care about the SYS theme or my look was paired up with other non-theme fitting looks šŸ˜‚ at least the high score helps me get closer to the hair color!
    also, I guess my doll decided it should be snowing in the bar šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø #winter

@mikaylachimo Iā€™ll definitely be using that dress in my next submission! šŸ”„
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i lowkey hate myself for buying a couple of tickets so i can finish this faster and stop having to babysit the gameĀ 
    i can't think of someone who likes a week long event, they're exhaustingĀ 

aaa congratulations @AliBryant! my best wishes for the both of you šŸ§”
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Congratulations @AliBryant !!
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    (wrong thread lol)
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Looks 9-12 did amazing!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

My last 4 looks Iā€™ve been slacking a lot on this event Iā€™m home for Christmas and my birthday (New Years) so Iā€™m spending as much time with the family as I can! I donā€™t think I will get the hair colour but I might get the dress fingers crossed!Ā 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @mikaylachimo idk how you did that I try to do offers all the time but 50% of them wonā€™t let me even start them and the rest I try it takes me weeks to finish Iā€™m doing this game one I have to reach level 14 and Iā€™ve been playing for 4 days now and Iā€™m still at level 6 so I really donā€™t know how you guys finish offers.. I never can get anything from itĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Congratulations @AliBryant ! šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
    ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Congrats @AliBryant ! Thatā€™s amazing šŸ’
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I saw @AmeliaKKH requested Kim's Roberto Cavalli look. Spoiler alert: you can buy it this weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I saw @AmeliaKKH requested Kim's Roberto Cavalli look. Spoiler alert: you can buy it this weekend!
    ooo i love this already, whatever it's outside of the kollections is a (probably) must get for me
    thank you Kalinda and Merry Christmas Eve to everyone ā¤ļø

this hair colour was all worth it, it's so gorgeous

and speaking of hair colours i'd love to have a soft rose gold one, kind of the lavender we had but a little more pinkish
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Dolls i need your fashion expertise :PĀ 
    Im thinking on submiting this as my next SYS look!Ā 
    What do you think?? Should i change anything?? Is it clubby enough?? :PĀ 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AliBryant Congratulations, Ali!Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I would use a little more blingy jewellery with it, if you have some šŸ˜šŸ˜
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I would ditch the silver bracelet for a more cohesive gold-themed accessories and maybe a longer gold earrings.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

I just had to share this!Ā  I've been wanting these shoes for the longest time and I decided to let my little brother who will be 2 in January pick my boxšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Thank you Wayman!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    @LovelyEmma, you're mixing a silver bracelet with gold colors. I would pick everything silver tbh and choose a wilder hairstyle, since the jumpsuit is very formal

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Also @judithkkh that hair looks gorgeous on youšŸ˜
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    Ā @LovelyEmma I think overall itā€™s good, I love that jumpsuit and think it works for the theme, and I like the hair but then you canā€™t see the earrings so I agree with longer ones. Iā€™d also definitely pick either silver or gold. I personally think silver would look better with the blue but an all gold accessory look would definitely work too (and idk about everyone else, but I feel like I have way more gold than silver accessories, except I have way more silver shoes than gold). Whatever is easiest and goes together best! Also I noticed sparkly looks are doing super well this event so if you have sparkles & bling use it!
    I got bored in the car ride to visit far away family and decided to try and submit a totally different look than usual. Really went all out with the silver & sparkles here and Iā€™m feeling it but itā€™s obviously not a dressy or classy look lol so I feel like itā€™ll either do super well or totally tank.

Lets see how much the voters hate it!!Ā 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    My trendsetters is just ridiculous. The person at number one must have bought at least 18 tickets because theyā€™re not even submitting the normal ones as far as I can tell. Either way the whole concept is just atrocious.Ā 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @SugarK @TrashleyKKH @yezx @mikaylachimo i ended up not changing anything on the look and it got 42 votes wich is really good to me :DĀ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    I got bored in the car ride to visit far away family and decided to try and submit a totally different look than usual. Really went all out with the silver & sparkles here and Iā€™m feeling it but itā€™s obviously not a dressy or classy look lol so I feel like itā€™ll either do super well or totally tank.

Lets see how much the voters hate it!!Ā 
    Update: 46 votes! Better than expected!Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well the next round should win the dress, fingers crossed. Ā And that hair color......I am actually thinking f doing that color irl. Ā How did the totally different look work for you @mikaylachimo. Looks great to me. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My 4:30am half asleep brain trying to pick out clothes only got 36 points, dragging my average down to 44.5Ā 

I miss being able to submit look book outfits. As far as trendsetters, the top 2 bought tickets. Number one is at 1243 currently and in second place is Gorilla, whose outfits are so terrible that I'm now only 100 points behind.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I really lucked out and nobody in my Trendsetters group has bought tickets so far, unlike last time. I keep dancing around number 1 with one other person whose looks I have actually really liked so itā€™s been fun! If this were how it always were (and purchased tickets werenā€™t allowed for Trendsetters) then this feature would be way more fun! Also, I still think itā€™s a little odd that places 2-5 have the same rewards, and only one gets the hair. Maybe itā€™s a strategy from glu so that people will be more competitive and motivated to purchase tickets in order to get the hair???
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
    No one was buying tickets till this morning, then this doll popped up:

I would buy tickets if there was a cap, please make it happen GluĀ 

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    My looks started randomly doing better, so I decided to try one of my looks from the first day to see if it would do better despite me not wanting to repeat looks. It didnā€™t, lol. It seems more formal/conservative outfits are doing better than club wear for me. These are looks 9-12.Ā 

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
    edited December 2018
    Iā€™ve been so busy today so my past 3 looks have all been repeats or very close to repeats of previous looks. But this one was actually my best yet!! Iā€™ve gotten a few 51s but never broke 52 until now, which is interesting because I may have had a couple too many cranberry mojitos in me before creating this look šŸ˜œ

Hereā€™s the dress!! Featuring @wolfandbutler2, the only one I could find on my list wearing it already! This is my first dress I own that makes me use this pose