🎄 KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/24/18 Deck the Halls - is it Christmas Yet?

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @EssenceHeartsPandas Do you get double gifts or are people being sly and combining Christmas and Birthday presents as one.

PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy birthday @EssenceHeartsPandas!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:
    @Rikk where is that hairstyle your doll is wearing in the Kollection from? I need it!
    I don’t remember! I think might have been an old dating event, but I’m not sure. I don’t wear a lot of long styles often, but I like that one because it doesn’t cover up earrings :-)

I’m cautiously optimistic about Trendsetters because no one has bought tickets in my group yet — I’m hoping it stays that way because I haven’t been able to rank first yet and it would be exciting to win that hairstyle on merit! My favorite outfits were not top performers, but I think in general this SYS is going ok so far. 

I do kind of wish that SYS would eliminate the “popular pick” feature so people would actually get to show off their personal style more rather than appeal to the masses :-)

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @AliBryant
    11/18/2016 professional event
    2ddlyvar8l00jpg
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I'm not sure about american law, but just spending money, while not even being sure you get clothes, isn't this gambling? Also can minors gamble? This wouldn't be legal here...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Also Thank you for the get soon wishes, I just ate baked pineapple with cinnamon, a true festive meal haha

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m so sorry to hear you’re sick @yezx

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ready for ol’ Saint Nick

@TrashleyKKH  Dixie  @beachespeaches  @Angeline & Jon

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yas it's gonna be a nye party event coming up. How exciting 🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I think Glu mixed up the holidays in my game...🙄
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Kash in both of my black boxes.
    Loving these odds lol 🙄

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of any Christmas event though. I feel like it's just more of the same low effort/high monetisation content that we've been getting lately
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited December 2018
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

This is very frustrating😒 Also do we usually only get 20 stars for 8 hour gigs bc I thought it was 25 but only got 20...
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I just got the dress and I actually like it a lot more than I thought. A girl in my Trendsetter list decided to go on a bidding war. I don’t mind. 😂 Bring it. I do have a plan but not going to share it now ( maybe she is secretly reading the forum 😂 ) 

@valeriegray you get 25 stars for doing 6 hour gigs

Make kkh great again: 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Merry Christmas, dolls! I’m so glad to have found you all this year ❤️ 
    Waiting for Santa! @alexiaKKH @katiealexandraa @LindaVB
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I got Kash in my first two boxes  :/
    Does anyone know how scores for SYS Trendsetters are tallied? My front screen says I’m at 636 points, but in the Ranking it says 635. The person at #1 is at 636, so why is mine showing me at 1 point less, therefore putting me in #2? Surely we should be tied? Idgi. The fairness in this game is egregious.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Does anyone else get 15 for just some 6 hour events??? Like the ones that were past weekend storylines and are strings of 6 hour event after 6 hour event always gave me 25 (ex. snake ones or the missing piece you find in the ocean ones). But other ones that show up randomly in the middle of regular storylines give me 15. I just did one and got 15 and it’s happened before so the only connection I could make is if it was ever a weekend event or not.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh

My looks so far, I didn't realise I actually never post them... Tips are always welcome!

Make kkh great again: 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    This. Is. My. Throwback. Kollection. For. Christmas. A BIKINI!?!? Glu, you’ve really outdone yourself. 

I don’t even have all of the holiday daily box items and they’ve been removed from my daily boxes. 

I would love to get that bundle. That's Khloe's famous bundle with the French braids hair. I do need that! You are such a lucky girl!
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited December 2018
    What a gross palette. Not very Christmasy. BUT! Here’s my first black box. !!!

And my second black box! What?!?!

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Man I really got lucky on my first black box😂

I actually like them😆
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • JessKKHJessKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Does anyone else get 15 for just some 6 hour events??? Like the ones that were past weekend storylines and are strings of 6 hour event after 6 hour event always gave me 25 (ex. snake ones or the missing piece you find in the ocean ones). But other ones that show up randomly in the middle of regular storylines give me 15. I just did one and got 15 and it’s happened before so the only connection I could make is if it was ever a weekend event or not.
    I do also get 15 event points for 6 hour gigs..
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    No way did I just win a bundle after just 2 goes! That’s never happened to me before! It really is a Happy Christmas! 😊☃️🥰
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas  🎊🎊🎊
    Breakfast 🥞 time!