🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

1121314151618Next

Comments

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

Merry Christmas everyone! Sending you lots of festive wishes from Jersey, Channel Islands ❄️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Got a daily box hair in my 2nd black box...
    BUT, it unlocked me the next to dye for achievement so I ended up earning 10 k stars, which is great bc I spent literally every last one of mine over the weekend lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Also @judithkkh that hair looks gorgeous on you😍
    thank you so much baby! i'm super happy with it, can't wait to see everyone with it 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    No way did I just win a bundle after just 2 goes! That’s never happened to me before! It really is a Happy Christmas! 😊☃️🥰
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited December 2018

It is a Christmas miracle! 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

And @HollySisk drop by with gifts! 
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Here are my looks 13-16:

Got the dress in the process, it is really cute  <3

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    My weekday event is not Christmassy at all! 

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Here my looks So far the green with zero is look number 16 I just submitted I figured I try to change it up from the usual looks even though I only have so many accessories and I always use the few good hairstyles I have 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    YAY!!! @AliBryant Congratulations! That's so exciting!

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I’m doing pretty crappy. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. At this rate, I’m not going to finish. And, I actually bought a round of tickets.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Congratulations @AliBryant!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Hey Dolls!
    I need fashion advices again :P 
    I am going to submit this look as my next SYS look! Shall i change something?? I might change the hair but idk for what :P 
    Sugestions are welcomed ;D 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I think it will we better with silver or black shoes
    edited December 2018
    @LovelyEmma I think it will we better with silver or black shoes
    I was stuck between a pair of black heels or these golden high boots :P 
    What about the hair?? Keep or change?
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @LovelyEmma yea change the shoes or keep the boots and change the earrings with gold one 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @LovelyEmma For me, the golden rule is keep to 3 colors in an entire outfit. Doesn't apply to all outfits, but most of them. You have black, white, gold and red so ditch 1 color. As for hair, I'd go for a ponytail look.
    PM to add
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @LovelyEmma the hair is okay 
    @LovelyEmma For me, the golden rule is keep to 3 colors in an entire outfit. Doesn't apply to all outfits, but most of them. You have black, white, gold and red so ditch 1 color. As for hair, I'd go for a ponytail look.
    Do you thnk the Alice & Olivia ponytail might work?? Its the only decent ponytail i have :)
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I’m doing pretty crappy. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. At this rate, I’m not going to finish. And, I actually bought a round of tickets.
    Your looks are fabulous and there is nothing wrong with them at all. I am also a woman of color and I too have scratched my head in frustration about my low scores when I submit a doll of similar color as me VS a white/Caucasian doll. Here, for example are the recent looks I've submitted. The white one is three days old. The black one is from last night. 

As you can see it's the same exact hair and dress but with different shoes, accessories, ect. 
    The white doll scored higher than the black doll. At first, I was dismayed thinking it is some sort of colorism and what not but now I know it's not that at all. It's not the people voting that's giving the black doll a low score, it's the effect of colors of the dresses, the makeup shades, the detail of the hair on much darker hair, ect. As someone aptly said here on the forum that the GLU makeup shades are not calibrated for darker skin tones.  Not many people will vote for looks where the makeup looks sub par on dark skin VS the lighter dolls that the makeup available here defaults perfectly with lighter skin tones. GLU can make it right and yet they wont/don't want to. 
    So the question is will GLU step up and make more makeup shades for players rich in melanin? Is Kim aware of any of this? It's not only a problem here but it's also a huge problem in the fashion and beauty world. Yes we do have diversity in fashion now compared to 30 years ago but the higher end beauty brands still to this day refuse to make shades to flatter darker skin tones. Why do you think Rihanna made her Fenty beauty line? She made it so women of color won't have to go to the makeup counter to see a gazillion nude or beige foundations and like only one ebony shade meant to suit every nationality that isn't northern european white. We women of color experience this kind of overlooked and neglected feeling every time we see the most bomb makeup shades only to find out it doesn't translate well to darker, deeper skin. It's sad and really it needs to stop. 2019 is around the corner and we can do better, come on. 

Yes we need to have this discussion and I fully anticipate disagree arrows coming my way but I feel that this matter has to be taken into consideration.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Overall I was really bored and stressed for this SYS. A week is too long. I was so busy with Christmas events I hardly voted. I ended up giving up and repeating outfits whenever I was busy or bored. I came in third for trendsetters. First place went to NPC-looking doll who bought tickets. 

Here are my most popular looks from the event: 

Here are all of my looks:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh