General Complaints Thread

Comments

• paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm a fairly new player (I've had to restart my game twice for different reasons) but I've been around for a while. What really bugs me is that we get cash rewards, also for events, but they are just not in proportion to the amount we are asked to spend on normal closet items (thinking of the bright green dress that was released a few weeks ago) and especially furniture in Bel Air. Seriously, why should I want to spend 30k on stables? !
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I'm a fairly new player (I've had to restart my game twice for different reasons) but I've been around for a while. What really bugs me is that we get cash rewards, also for events, but they are just not in proportion to the amount we are asked to spend on normal closet items (thinking of the bright green dress that was released a few weeks ago) and especially furniture in Bel Air. Seriously, why should I want to spend 30k on stables? !
    I agree, the pet sanctuary is sooo expensive, I don’t know how they expect f2p players to be able to afford it all! But I suppose that’s all part of the fun for the game, play for as long as possible, or pay to play. At the end of the day they are a company that needs to make bank, so we can’t hold that against them, but player experience should also be a big focal point (the game is already fantastic, for me) 
    xx
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I think we should be able to delete tasks. I’ve had 20+ and no matter how many I do, they just pile on more. It’s making me want to give up. I’d rather focus on tasks I want to do.
    Enjoy it while it lasts... I have 0 storylines left and my only option is endless reality shows :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Re the SYS. I wish my 2 androids were not placed in the same voting group.i am competing against myself. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @kokokokonut is it having a noticeable effect on your scores so far? It seems like you're potentially splitting votes between them
    edited December 2018
    I have to do the math, but it does seem like a see saw.  lol.  Well it sure took off the stress.  lol
    I am dressing them the same, so I don't go crazy wondering who still has what dress available, and that makes the most sense to me.  I'd love to walk away with the dress for each.  so, I'm trying to win that much. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kokokokonut What about submitting your looks at different times, but within the window so that they're not overlapping? I don't know how long it's taking you to get votes but see if you can wait until one is grayed out before submitting the other. That way you know they aren't being paired with one another and shouldn't lower your trendsetter votes.
    Aww, thanks dolls, but someone bought tickets when the event started, and pretty much marked their territory. I'm fine playing for the dress.  regardless of when I start, if I am taking 2 out of 30 spots in the group.......they can't both win. So....believe me, if one of my Androids do better than the other, it will not because I handicapped one.    it's the easiest for me.  If I'm meant to be number 1 in Trendsetters, then the top player will not sustain her lead, and one of mine will have it. Or both will tie and the number 1 will not sustain the lead.  If theyd both try their best maybe they'll end up with 2 of the dresses spots.  I'm fine with that.  ;)  
    And the fact that one doll hasn't seen the other in voting, tells me the game is doing such a good job of matching....they keep pairing the two.  Or maybe not. 
    But it is happy Tuesday.  I think only Happy thoughts.  :)  I try to speak only Happy Thoughts.  lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Collective post with steamer thoughts from players:

"You guys turned a fun game into a money sucking machine. We asked for simple things as more poses, bg, turning our babies into toddlers, and u guys gave us nothing. We get it u need to make $$$ out of the game but there is a limit. Glu you are the reason why this game is slowly dying, this ain't your top game anymore so u don't really care about it as the top ones you care about nothing but making money we simply want to be respected we players are the reason you are still around without us spending money on your ***** games you would be nothing so start treating us with the respect we deserve. Ignoring us won't solve problems but will just make us even angrier."

"Glu, I love the game, I love it, but there's one, but it's getting more and more expensive. It's not everyone who can afford it, k-stars, cash and the SMC are expensive absurd, I live in Brazil, so here in Brazil things are very expensive and the game is not left out. I'm not asking for things to be free, but with a more affordable price. What justifies the large number of players who use hack because they either do not work or have many expenses at home and have no money to buy, Glu make that sincere appeal of old kkh player do not dazzle with money, think about their users I hope we have many updates. LONG LIVE TO KKH."

"
    The other day when there was the sale i got the 400 kstars for $30. That is so expensive it’s ridiculous! I only got it because i had a little bit of money left over on my itunes card. Sucks how everything is so expensive."

"LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY/REQUESTS. BECAUSE IF IT WASNT FOR US, THIS GAME WOULD NOT EXIST".

Current weekend storylines are so lame. Can we make gameplay great again? Thanks! <3
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I can't believe we have to buy the same pose again for the handheld items, because of the new dresses. 😠
    Android
  • Mrs_ShebaMrs_Sheba Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    In my feelings....Contacted customer support because my game crashes when swiping right on Konnections only to get a response that after investing my account has been flagged due to high credit issues????? Everything I have on that game, I paid for and have the receipts to prove it. 🤬
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

Another boring gig. If we don't get intersting storylines can we at least have gigs at different locations? There are muse at rio, mirimount at prague, a lot of pop glams, please use them glu!
  • JD22JD22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Do official glu folks actually check this? I have a complaint that everyone else has probably complained about already. lol.

Can we please have an option to REJECT events? Cause damn! I just went from 13 events to 21 in less than 3 minutes! Everyone and their mom was calling my character. One right after the other. At this point I'm going to start ignoring some of these because it doesn't make me want to pay for energy, it makes me want to quit the game altogether!

I was so excited to get down to 13 events...  :/

Has this happened to anyone else? How did you handle it? Did you just get around to it when you around got to it?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I had 40 something events at some point, I just did one or two a day every day till they were gone. When you are out of events, you have to wait a month before they release a new one, so enjoy it while you can. 
    iOS
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I’ve appreciated this game so much during the years I’ve played it. The game has never been as bad as it is now. The people working at glu seems to have started giving up on the little things that made the game special... the holiday events, the storylines, the gifts for players.... the whole game has turned into some greedy, money hungry game - that is no different then all the other games out there. It’s tiring. We who have played the game for SO long have no extra rewards or gratitude for being loyal for so long. Achievements - crappy update, no clothes on the higher levels, no discount in the closet etc etc... nothing to make us want to keep playing the game.. I understand Glu is a company and want to earn money, but come on. Without your players you’d be nothing. Thanks for ruining my favorite game for the past 3+ years. 👍🏼
    edited December 2018
    JD22 said:
    Do official glu folks actually check this? I have a complaint that everyone else has probably complained about already. lol.

Can we please have an option to REJECT events? Cause damn! I just went from 13 events to 21 in less than 3 minutes! Everyone and their mom was calling my character. One right after the other. At this point I'm going to start ignoring some of these because it doesn't make me want to pay for energy, it makes me want to quit the game altogether!

I was so excited to get down to 13 events...  :/

Has this happened to anyone else? How did you handle it? Did you just get around to it when you around got to it?
    Yes, Glu does actually monitor this and other threads, but yes they watch this especially. Even if you don’t see a response or action they do encourage your comments and take them into consideration whenever possible.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JD22JD22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    One thing I noticed they changed from when I originally played is the events no longer tell you the amount of time they are in your event list. It only tells you when you go to do the event or when Simon calls you to start it. I miss that. I would use that to do a short event before I had to go to bed. lol
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited February 2019
    This is not right. I opened the first free box of my male doll game. It showed only 3 TB boxes left (Not the full 8-box palette filled with TB items/ 40 KStars like it used to be). I thought I would just pay two extra boxes to get them all and I would earn Kstars back later anyway. After that, my event banner turned into all 20 KStar boxes and the last one is not double!!😒 @KalindaKing Please have your team change it back to 8-box palette filled with TB items and 40 KStars. @HollySisk

It used to be like this:

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    It's really disappointing that there are no new Spread the Love items this year. This gifting feature is one so many look forward to, it sucks that Glu didn't bother to design items for it. It's so lazy and just shows more and more that Glu is minimizing their effort into this game, remarkably so when it comes to meeting our expectations from holiday events and items from previous years. 
    iOS
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I restarted my game and then after the second day, I didnt get any free KStars anymore (watching short videos), then the next day able to watch 3 videos, then the next day 0, then today 3. I contacted customer support and the person said that it depends on the advertisers. I assume that if theres advertising issues (location etc), it will affect both?
    The thing is, I have no problem with watching short videos for quick recharge, its for the KStars that I am having issues with. 
    “Due to a technical limitation, we are not able to offer free-kstar videos to every single users”. 😫😫😫😫
    I am sad. I really love this game but now trying to not spend real money because I want to migrate elsewhere and I need to save tons of money...
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m getting more and more annoyed by not getting kstars on real run-ins. Fix it please!
    iOS
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    basically my offers disappeared a few months ago and ive been waiting to see if they’ll come back but no luck
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Deleted. Posted on the wrong thread. 
    IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    The Tapjoy customer care service sucks. I’ve been waiting for an email for 9 hours. (Still waiting)
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kim9090_cakebumkim9090_cakebum Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    So I can get married because my stupid boyfriend won't ask me!! Shine some light guys! 😢😢😢
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    The Tapjoy customer care service sucks. I’ve been waiting for an email for 9 hours. (Still waiting)
    I know it sucks to have to wait, but they usually get back within 24 hours.  They've always been very helpful to me.  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• bksmith16bksmith16 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Has anyone noticed their tapjoy offers have changed? All the sudden I went to the offers and I no longer have any offers that involve the app store, when before there was endless games to play, apps to download, etc. Now they are only surveys or ones you actually have to purchase. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you!!
  • ajw7526ajw7526 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Is anyone else paying for VIP but not getting any VIP gigs?? Every time I update, the update description shows that there will be VIP gigs, but they're never offered to me so I don't get them AND the clothes rewards that usually come with them. This has been happening for a few months now. I get the free k-stars in the daily gift boxes, but nothing else.
    Platform: Android 💚 
    Level: 38
    Message me for add info!