New Quests?

LiliBunny2004LiliBunny2004 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi, i'm new to this forum but i'm playing KK game on FB for a very long time, i'm currently level 42 and i don't have more quests. For days now i'm playing the restaurants, the stores, discos etc or the quests on the weekends but during the week there's none... the last one was about a model who accused my doll of not let her shine lol. Is it all ok with my game or i just finished all quests?... also i went to visit Simon and Maria and they have nothing,

Thank you :)
Level 42 on FB

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You have no waiting quests, and Simon isn't calling?  Send an In Game ticket, and ask Support to check your game.  Top left corner of your game screen, there are 3 lines 
    ( lll/help/glu support)  good luck and Welcome! 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiliBunny2004LiliBunny2004 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank you!! i just sent the ticket  :) 
    Level 42 on FB
  • AJXT5AJXT5 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hi,

I was hoping that maybe one of you might have an idea on how to solve this issue. I am at level 48 and Simon/Maria have no more quests for me. Simon just calls for filler jobs and that’s it. I have 5 starred nearly every single event. I have already submitted a ticket. 
  • AJXT5AJXT5 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thank you!! i just sent the ticket  :) 
    I am having the same issue. I submitted a ticket 3 days ago. Did your issue get resolved by any chance?
    If you've submitted a ticket, you're a step above the forum as far as assistance goes.  You could be at the end of the storyline, you may have blockage, etc.
    However, the only thing I suggest you do while you wait for Support to respond go into every single place you could have a task or gig.  Make sure something is not just sitting there waiting for you.
    But since you are getting side calls (those calls from Simon with a side gig not connected to storyline) it makes me think you finished everything but I'm twice you level or something and I still have a gig or two to do, so that brings me back to waiting for Support.

Good luck on your hunt, Welcome to the Forum, and be sure and let us know what support says, or...if you find your blockage.  I don't know if you ever couldn't find your camera crew or you couldn't find your SO to take a date, but the process is the same....go into every door and look.  I'd love to help you look, but as tedius as it sounds it will help you find your problem.  And usually,  it's just a gig that is waiting for you.
    And of course, if you have any other undone tasks, do them because you never know where the problem is. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I merged these two threads together. If there is a recent thread with the same issue as yours you can post there (as you did) but you don't have to go open a new thread about it as well.  I end up answering you in 2 places. Thanks for understanding.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary