šŸ¾šŸŽ‡KK:H Weekend Event - 12/28/18 Farewell 2018 Welcome to the New Year!

Comments

• puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I want the earnables, all of it and I want the gift box hair. The Cavalli bundle is just ok. The gold hooker heels are hella cute.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    New Year's Eve is almost here! I'll post the spoilers separately again so it's easy to indicate your reactions

I really like both the earner and thd GB items.Ā  I can't wait to try those lips.Ā  Lips that we can change to our colorĀ  is fabulous.Ā  Ā And I think I love the shape.Ā  Thank you @KalindaKing. Happy new tesr
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wish the New Year earnable itens were more dramatic like the GiftBox itens or at least sparkly like the Kolection itens.....
    But i do love the purple/pink earnable stuff ;D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited December 2018
    The girl's gift box items are beautiful! The girl's earnables don't look new years to me at all, I'm kind of disappointed in those. They're pretty but I don't think they fit the theme. I was hoping for lots of sparkle.Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    What about this event makes it a ā€œnew year eventā€ ???? Just a little disappointed šŸ˜žĀ 
    Maybe they ran out of inspiration. Kim's a family woman now with growing kids, plus she deactivated most of her apps so perhaps her priorities have changed.Ā 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2018
    It may not scream New Year, but I do love the Roberto Cavalli stuff. His shoes and accessories and mini dresses are great.Ā 
    But I was hoping for some show stopping Sparkling Metallic sensations for the New Year.Ā  Dont get ne wrong, I'm loving what we got, just not for the HolidaysĀ 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I love getting spoilers on the forum, but I miss seeing those promotional banners in the game! That could be something fun! With banners and notifications on the day before! šŸ¤©
    I remember thisr.Ā  Such fun waiting for it to pop up in the game. Then players would all runĀ  hereĀ  posting it for everyone who wasn't near the game.Ā  But I love Kalindas spoilers more.Ā  <3h.Ā  I'd like them back in the game but onky after Glu Giddess has shared,Ā 
    Could be! Ā Weā€™d all get notifications for them! Which I think itā€™s super sweet and more personal! ā™„ļø Also, another way to make us excited about the game which I think adds a lot to the experience.Ā 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Meh. Last year was leaps and bounds better. Iā€™ll get the earnables this weekend. Iā€™m done chasing gb items thatā€™s my 2019 resolution. Iā€™m tired of spending hundreds of k stars and getting junk. šŸ˜‘Ā 
    edited December 2018

L O V E. This color is amazingly the design is amazing. Want it. Need it. Gotta have it. 8/10

Cant wait for the lips! Donā€™t care for the dress. The hair is nice and very modern. The eye make up is AMAZINT! I think this is a very Asian, high tech, chic set of prizes. I like it. 7/10

Not living for the shoes nor the necklace. The coat is beautiful and I think these offers should come with 120 K-Stars. 5/10

If these items were added as the prizes, this would have been the perfect NYE event! L O V E everything. The kollections are really stealing the show which, except being ULTRA expensive, I think itā€™s good for those who care only for the items and not the gaming experience. 9/10

Overall, I am very happy about this event. I do hope it comes with the Times Square Storyline otherwise, the event will be a flop considering the prizes donā€™t relate to the theme at all. 7/10
    Just an addendum to my thoughts on the Kollection: people complain a lot about wasting K-Stars opening boxes so, with that in mind, this is a good alternative.Ā 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I really wish there were fun handhelds ā˜¹ļø I wish I had last years items because they were amazing! I would love a champagne flute and the bottle! In my opinion, the kollection items are the best, which is too bad because theyā€™re so expensive
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    The earnables are cute, not very festive tho. I was really hoping for a new champagne glass. Oh well, maybe they will add one to the wardrobe eventually.
    I might need those gb lips, Iā€™m not sure. I have to see them on my doll first. Iā€™ve been looking for new lips (more natural looking than the ones available in the kloset) since forever.
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I agree @AliBryant
    The earnable items are a huge disappointment! They Ā look like professional event items rather than New Yearā€™s one. I donā€™t understand the thought process behind them.Ā 
    The gift box items are cute. The dress is gorgeous but I like last yearā€™s one more. The hairstyle I have to see on my doll. The lips look interesting, and the make up is beautiful but again I have to see it on my doll. Overall lackluster.
    The Kollection is gorgeous. As suspected the Kollection items are more beautiful. I love the silver pumps and the dark emerald dress.Ā 
    The RC bundle is cute and I will probably get it because of the shoes. But when I am paying 9.99 I like having a hairstyle.Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited December 2018
    2 things to add about the guys' items:

1. They get the hair color as an earnable, very lucky for them! But sad for the female dolls who grinded all week at SYS for that hair color, and may fall short unless they pay actual $.

2. Their outfits fit the NYE theme way better, and the fancy walking stick is cool! So again......why did the female dolls get the shaft this time?

iOS
    Great points @mikaylachimo! I hadn't even noticed that the GB hair for guys is basically the equivalent of the girls Trendsetters last time.

I wouldn't worry about being negative. Being honest and giving critical yet constructive feedback is valuable. Glu doesn't need to be handled with kid gloves. It's not our fault they have been disappointing lately.Ā 
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    Just an addendum to my thoughts on the Kollection: people complain a lot about wasting K-Stars opening boxes so, with that in mind, this is a good alternative.Ā 
    I agree with this, but giftbox items give you event bonus points, plus you get one free try. If those things were applied to kollections, I think the kollection hate would go down significantly! It would help make up for the dramatic price increase between plays. I donā€™t expect that to happen tho. I do enjoy knowing what to expect with kollections, but thatā€™s about it.
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Oh those lips are beautiful! Maybe my doll wonā€™t be getting so much filler in her lips anymore hahaĀ 
    Dang @katiealexandraa, I was already salty over missing last year's items, now I see that the previous year's items were cool too! Love the party hats, the drapey gold gown, and the sequins!!
    iOS
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    These items are so disappointing. The items don't scream "New Year's" if you ask me. Everything for the holiday season has been lackluster in Glu this year.Ā 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I mean theyā€™re pretty but...donā€™t really have anything to do with New Years. Can Glu please stop with the kollections? Theyā€™re putting basic stuff as earnables now and all the good stuff in kollections.Ā 

Between that and still making the SYS events near impossible to win Iā€™m kind of getting over all this. I really love this game but Glu is clearly not listening.
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Oh, I forgot to mention.. What ever happened to getting earnable hair during the New Year's event? Glu, what's up? Are you all running out of ideas?
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @AliBryant I'm pretty sure the gold drapey dress, party hat, and necklace were the earnables! They aren't items I use often, but they were perfect for new year's! I think I'm going to go put them on right now... I wasn't playing the game much last year, so I completely missed out on last year's new year's items. I really hope they show up in a kollection soon, I love them all! I was super excited for today's spoilers because the items for the last two years were greatā€”I'm sad this year's are so disappointing.Ā 

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    *gasps thank you @Kalindaking for the spoilers I'm obsessed with the maroon leather earnables and for the GB items I only like the lips and dress tbh
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    yikes
    i do think the earnables are cute, love the color of them