šŸ¾šŸŽ‡KK:H Weekend Event - 12/28/18 Farewell 2018 Welcome to the New Year!

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I love all the items! But I kind of expected more, it feels like a regular professional weekend to me...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    ps- double stars on offers rn
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please know Glu values your honest criticism and critique. Ā Please keep your comments coming. Everyone had been super respectful. Ā 
    I love the lips, the boots look very promising. I love all the clothes, but like you a little more celebration Ā would have been nice. Ā Maybe we can have an extravagant Valentineā€™s Day. Red sparklies are fabulous.Ā 
    But anyway, your comments are valuable.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Please know Glu values your honest criticism and critique. Ā Please keep your comments coming. Everyone had been super respectful. Ā 
    I love the lips, the boots look very promising. I love all the clothes, but like you a little more celebration Ā would have been nice. Ā Maybe we can have an extravagant Valentineā€™s Day. Red sparklies are fabulous.Ā 
    But anyway, your comments are valuable.
    omg i can imagine red sparkly dresses,makeup or shoes i love that ideaĀ  <3 Ā 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    This is a HUGE disappointment. Iā€™m finding it increasingly hard to care about the game at all.Ā 
    Could'nt agree more! It does'nt even matter how much we complain, GLU isnt doing anything about it... As usual. The most disappointing new years yet
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Ohemilie said:
    I love how we were all Christmas is coming yay!! then it was a super let down so we started praying for good new year earnables and gift boxes and now we are so bummed out we are already pinning our hopes on Valentineā€™s Day being decent šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

yeah letā€™s not jinx it then šŸ˜‚ cause I wouldnā€™t want to be close to Valentineā€™s Day talking about how Easter could have Ā sparkling pastel color dress
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I'm interesting when glu will answer is KKH shutting down in 2019?
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    edited December 2018
    This is a HUGE disappointment. Iā€™m finding it increasingly hard to care about the game at all.Ā 

Ā šŸ™šŸ¼Ā 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I hope not. That would be really sad.Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Kim's contract is through June of 2020 (it was June 2019 but was extended another year in 2016):

https://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/Glu+Mobile+%28GLUU%29+Extends+Licensing+Agreement+with+Kim+Kardashian+West/12064026.html
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I finally made it to the Throwback Kollection and won a new hairstyle! I love it.Ā 
    Dixie wanted to celebrate her new hairstyle by meeting some friends for a day of pampering at the salon and spa. They all chose the same hair color! Awkward....

@mikaylachimo Dixie @Chelsea123 @kokokokonut

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Speaking of auras, have we ever had confetti? That would have been an awesome New Years item, metallic silver and gold!
    There was a gold confetti earlier this year in mayĀ 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    At least it's finally something other than a professional event šŸ˜• I like the earnables but I agree it's disappointing that it's not new years themedĀ 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Any chance there will be a sale or kollection or anything with previous NYE items?!?!Ā 
    I agree can we do a sell on the Kollections please or maybe a sale in generalĀ 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Stupid questions how many party would u have to do to complete the event and is it like reality showsĀ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Well...I was kind of hoping for a handheld earnable. I like the color of the earnables and think Iā€™ll use them a lot...but kind of feels like we are just getting leftover items these days, and exciting items mostly go into kollections. Those tense and pursed gift box lips definitely represent how Iā€™m feeling atmĀ  :/
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    All I want is a fun NYE storyline, and to have the points limit for the prizes lowered. I don't want to be glued to my phone tapping endlessly on new years D:

• AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Looking forward to the earnables this event! Not going to chase anything else.
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Love the earnable items but it wouldā€™ve been better if you guys added some face feature in the earnables like maybe the lips or an eye makeup since itā€™s a bit of a flop, theme-wise

Gboxes- love the eyes and the lips (but Iā€™m not chasing... or maybe just for the lips lol if it looks good on my doll). The rest I really donā€™t care.

RCBundle- at first I was really dying to have it when I saw it on Kim that I was so sure about buying it! But when I saw it just now on how it would look like on a doll in the game... I mean it looks good on Kim. Kim can have it lol I might be passing on this one.

Kollections- great items but not spending.