šŸŽ„ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/24/18 Deck the Halls - is it Christmas Yet?

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Iā€™m excited to be done with SYS this week! I really hope I get first place in Trendsetters, too ā€” itā€™s the first time that (so far) none of us in my group have bought tickets. Fingers crossed!

Iā€™d rather get a new hairstyle than a hair color, but it looks kind of cool. :-)

Here are my best and worst looks and an average-scoring look in terms of votes. Itā€™s worth noting that all the looks with ā€œunnaturalā€ hair colors did terribly! Itā€™s a shame because I feel funky hair colors and styles are perfect for the party/clubbing theme.

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Two looks to go and I only need 30 points on each to finish so yay. I would've felt MUCH more comfortable if total points were lowered from 1200. My lowest scores were two 38's and one 36. My highest was 52. All I know is it leaves little room for error and is incredibly stressful. I'm going to dread these events going forward.

I won this hair in my TB:

ehhhhhh
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:
    To make up for this lackluster holiday season, Glu could do the following with this weekend's event:

1) Give the Times Square NYE background to all players
    2) Give all players a Holiday/New Years gift from Kim in the form of K-stars or an outfit
    3) Do a throwback sale in the closet for all the past New Year's event items
    4) A sale on k-star packs for ALL players
    This šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ™ŒšŸ»
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Well as I had some spare k-stars I had a go at buying some boxes this week!
    Picture one shows my first box prize - the red bag. Meh šŸ™ˆ
    Picture two - I won the bundle!! Never happened before so I was thrilled!
    Picture three - my free box. I won the black and white dress which I quite like! Very 1960s!
    Picture 4 - the SYS items šŸ˜
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    LindaVB said:p

Well... that was to be expected...

Here's mine, you beat me.Ā  Same thing happened with the iOS, I had tickets left from the 1st event, so Iwasted a ticket because I was too tired to wait for another 6 hours.Ā  Then THIS one happened, and I end up sitting here waiting the 6 hours anyway.Ā  Talk about wanting it to just be over.Ā  Ā  I was tempted to but Z a ticket just to end this one too.Ā Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    You guys both beat me, I need 5 more points lol! Iā€™m much too lazy to come up with good looks so Iā€™m just quickly throwing things together. Iā€™ll probably submit the next one too even though I donā€™t want to just for trendsetters
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Finally done with this SYS event! Now I canā€™t wait for the NYE event !
    IOS PlayerĀ 
    edited December 2018
    My doll with her new hair & dress next to her brand new SYS trophy šŸ˜‚

I think this hair color is really cute!! I havenā€™t ever bought my doll any hair colors because I never switch it up but I think this one is so fun
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Apparently Iā€™m living on the edge here lol should get 1 more look in to finish it off. I did not buy any tickets this time.Ā 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Just got my TB box, happy with these red shoes. As for SYS, currently sat at 1030ish points not gonna reach the hair colour but I'm ok with that. Did better on this one than the last one got a couple of 50+ points but a lot of mid to high 30s.Ā 

I play on iOS
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I won't be getting it because I started late so I'm a look or two behind. Even though I've had some pretty good looks and scores. It bothers me that you have to do all the tickets possible at a pretty high score the whole time to win the item, otherwise you are just buying it with ticket.Ā 

Cindy was in the lead by 200 earlier today

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited December 2018
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I didnā€™t think Iā€™m gonna like this hair color on my doll, but I really do. Itā€™s such a fun color to play around with. :)Ā 

iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Can this game drive me more crazy........
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Iā€™m only 12 points behind finishing to the hair colour, and of course my next ticket is available in 4 hours, but the actual event finishes in 3 hours 56 minutes. Ā So I could essentially win it if I had four minutes lmao. Ā At this point of disappointment with the new SYS and lack of celebration, Iā€™m not buying tickets. Ā I refuse to play into their hands. Ā I used to really love this game, but I canā€™t respect the way itā€™s changed for the worst. Ā I am not giving my money to this anymore.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

I totally agree @BellaKKH but I just needed this haircolour.... Its so prettyyyy
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Of course the Canadian has to get the American bootsĀ 

Marle said:
    Of course the Canadian has to get the American boots šŸ˜‚šŸ˜

Girl just be glad theyā€™re gone from your palettes now! I see them every week and it fills me with anxiety haha. I donā€™t want this weird American patriotic clothing #makepalettesgreatagainĀ 
    Welp, glad I wonā€™t need to see these every week anymore!!Ā 
    edited December 2018
    They see me rollin'
    They hatin'
    Patrolling and tryin' to catch me ridin' birdie
    Tryin' to catch me ridin'Ā birdie
    Tryin' to catch me ridin' birdie

Ā One parrot, limitless possibilitiesĀ 

UPDATE: 41 votes!Ā  :D
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I had a non-stressful week because I didnā€™t worry about the tbt event. My pallette was horrible and I refuse to play it as long as I keep getting the same items over and over again. On a lighter note this hair color is to die for!!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I stick with natural hair colors for my doll but I do like how this one looks with certain styles for a fun change. Here's my doll with @Sil5678 @kokokokonut and @KathrineKapelli

Congrats on making it to the hair girls!

iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish the SYS had been for less points since it's a Holiday week. I'm close to getting the hair color but I only have a couple of minutes to submit an outfit before the event is over. I keep missing out on hair colors I want.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Congratulations to everyone who finished the SYS, especially without buying tickets. I did buy a six pack of tickets, which made me really sad but I absolutely wanted and loved that hair color. Really disappointed with the entire SYS processs and the lack of customer service that Glu has displayed throughout this whole rollout. One of the reasons I had to buy so many tickets is because I lost about eight hours of ticket counting because of Gluā€™s error, and they never answered my ticket. šŸ™„šŸ˜Ÿ
    I also finished the TB event, just barely šŸ˜‚ I won the orange sandals which gave me lots of summer vibes. I didnā€™t really like the Kollection this week but am always thankful for more clothes.Ā 
    There's a full scale bidding war between first and second right now. For ugly hair. I can'tĀ 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    My highest scoring look (yeah, i did horribly in this event) I wore the dress with shoes once before this and got 46. I am a little confused, honestly I donā€™t think this is that special. šŸ˜‚
    I like my lowest scoring look much better šŸ˜‚Ā 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018

Proof that once again I won't finish. Again, 2 looks under 40, 27 looks and nada.

I was 5th for MoneyGrabbers but 1 & 2 had bought tickets throughout the event and 3, 4, and the person who was 6th all had to buy to finish the event today. I'm now 6th and if I don't finish that basically means the majority of my group won't finish the event either, but Glu apparently sees no problem with this.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Bought almost 20 tickets and probably wont even get the dress. Is it even worth it to play this game...so difficult to get the rewards
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Don't buy a ticket, don't buy a ticketšŸ˜…Ā 
    Also this is the highest I've ever gotten in a look but I can't even be happy about itšŸ˜¤
    I play on Amazon kindle!