⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    @AliBryant that’s one of the best ideas i’ve heard! I’d love that feature. Hoping they take it into consideration.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    omg @AliBryant that is such an amazing idea!! And it seems like it makes sense because glu could make money from it, so it’s a win/win 👏
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    - the ability to remove FB and GC friends

this has been suggested since 2014. please make it happen for the 2019 update. thank you very much in advance for your time and effort, Glu.
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited December 2018

I’m sure this may have already been mentioned but I would love to be able to remove these green buttons:

I really don’t want any of the people/workers in my home and I wish I could make this button disappear because it drives me crazy! Maybe if the homes would have an “edit” button and then they would appear, but otherwise be invisible?
    she/her
    add me here
  • Gliese667CcGliese667Cc Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    -Fix the "Offer" some people get the offers while some others don't which is beyond unfair. Everybody use to be able to use it and now just a few people can, I can't even access the offer option, that bottom is just taking up space in the store tbh.

-Event boxes shouldn't have money or energy. I honestly prefer to get a small amount of Kstars rather than getting energy and money. it's not like we don't get our fair share of those in daily boxes.

-More clothes for the babies.

-Blush Palette please, or maybe more contour kits, the contour kit doesn't fit every face shape.
    "All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation, death is followed by life, creation follows destruction."
    DR. Chaos
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2018
    hey Glu!
    Please make every eye make-up adjustable to every eye shape!
    I have a few eye make-up that i will never wear simply because their all in diferent eye shapes and none is in my doll eye shape!
    I find that if the eye make-up would be adjustable to every eye shape it would be better for dolls who dont like changing their eye shape jesut because of a new eye make-up!
    Thank you <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    REMOVE the cash and energy from giftboxes! I have played for 5 years and we have been complaining about this forever!! This has probably been our biggest issue of all time of kkw.

And something new and exciting: change clothes/shoes/etc with other players. I have so many items I never use which i could swap with something in return with other players. This would give this game LIFE

I have written this for years and years..... And I will continue
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Just let us buy all the SMCs and special bundles we want at any time, rather than waiting forever for the ones we want to come around.

Please forgive my seriously poor graphics skills, but I just threw this together using elements from various graphics. I think we should be able to buy any of the SMCs, fashion goals, Kim's picks, designer bundles, contour kit, Mario collab, etc. any time we want!! They could grey out as we buy them. It would better fit the feel of shopping in Kim's closet, and could maybe look something like this, and you could first click through to check out the items on your doll prior to purchasing, much like the banner pop-up we get each time now:

This is BRILLIANT!!!!!!! 
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    -We should be to gift friends k stars. 
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    -We should be able to gift friends k stars. 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Mimosa and bloody mary handhelds please! How cute would it be for brunch pics, I can see the little celery garnish on the bloody mary now :)
    iOS
    Give us a soda botle/soda can handheld!
    That would be so cute for party pics!
    PLEASE release K-Star sales for everyone at the same time and not just random users. I don’t make a ton of money and I always purchase K-Stars when there is a sale (often even the most expensive package) because I love this game and I want to support it. Seeing others with sales and not getting one yourself, especially when you are wanting to make a purchase for the upcoming weekend event, feels really bad.

On that note, more sales in general would be awesome too! If sales were released for everyone then they could be advertised in advance - one of the most common marketing techniques - and people would likely save up if they wanted to and then end up spending more money than they would have without a sale at all. Seems like it could be a win/win situation!
    she/her
    add me here
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I need this hairs and dresses back maybe on TB boxes cause i missed them
  • Megan22Megan22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    MAKE MORE STORIES LINES. The game it’s getting bored cause it’s just clothes. 
    In the end of tale of crowns make a romance between Casio and the doll and make possible marry him and more stories with him. It’s gonna be Perfect 
  • kayleekkhkayleekkh Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I really think that KKH should have something more “online” so we can connect with everyone. Please Glu !
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    1. I would like to see belt bags. Considering its been a huge retrend but in a fresh way. I would like to see them seperate from the outfits so you can pair them with any outfit you want.
    2. I would love SYS to be shortened to 4 days and tickets renewed every 2-3 hours or whatever makes sense within the four days. A week is a long time and will get tiring after a few more week long SYSs and people will stop playing. 
    3. More purple accessories and outfits.
    4. More new items and clothing ( nice items) you can pay for with your earned money rather than k stars. I understand this is a business but this is a game for us and it would be nice to know you are not concerned with taking all our money and not making the game interesting enough to play. Lets face it majority of us only play for the fashion :)
    Android player

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Chicago location please! With a cute Wrigley Field marquee somewhere :)
    iOS
    Facebook players need a WORKABLE PHOTOBOOTH please <3
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited March 2019
    -option to date/marry Cassio 

-Memphis location (Kim went there to meet the woman she helped free from prison.) The scenery could be downtown Beale Street or the river bluff with the big M Bridge. The restaurant could be a BBQ one. The house could be one overlooking the river. And you could have an option to buy a blues club downtown. 

-more “dark romance”/Haunted/spooky/witchy storylines like the one from Prague

1/15/19

-higher levels of celebrity perks and achievements (maxing out decreases motivation to spend more $)
  • estellagraziaestellagrazia Registered Users 14 Posts
    I really would like to be offered the chance to get these lips again. I made a new game and don’t have them anymore. 
    KKH/ iOS / v7.2.1 / iPhone Device/ Level 62
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please Remember there is a separate thread for Fashion and Beauty suggestions.  If you don't see your post here, it's been moved to the Fashion and Beauty Suggestion thread.
    Thanks. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes i agree with @AliBryant no more cash or energy in the TB black and gold boxes. Its frustrating. I spend real money sometimes and im tired of spending jusg to get cash or energy. 
    Android player

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I agree, it was exciting getting some gems I never saw before in TB boxes, some items were so rare that when I saw them I went searching the encyclopedia to find where they came from. Now I get similar stuff all the time, and if I have something in the kollection, many many forum dolls have the same stuff too. Some things that aren't so bad become duds that way. And there are wayyy more accesories, old shoes that don't fit our dolls anymore and seasonal things in our kollections than decent stuff. I'm worried about how this is curated - do the worst prizes come first, are there any better items or were they cut out of the selection? It's very hard to finish the weekday events, so the time of the dolls that do finish should be valued. Plus, I'd buy a pack for some of the 2017 hairstyles and dresses.
    We should also be able to gift and be gifted new items every update. Ive tried to gift people before but havent been able to because they have been gifted everything already
    Android player

There should be a throwbavk event where theres a mix of 25 items and you can choose 8 of them to be in your throwback boxes and then the 8 items are jumbled up and you get one free box and can only buy two. At least that way you get something youd actually like. It would be similiar to the Christmas gift box event we had :)
    Android player

• missmirimissmiri Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I feel like the rewards and perks for daily players who frequently spend money for in-game purchases is rather weak.  There are other games that provide offers and incentives for spending money but this game doesn't.