Options

šŸ¾šŸŽ‡KK:H Weekend Event - 12/28/18 Farewell 2018 Welcome to the New Year!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That light line is Ā on all the dolls with those lips, just much more noticeable on darker skin tones.Ā  I think like the white eyeliner on the eyes, it is there for definiton.Ā  I might have said this last night, but if these makeup techniques adjusted for the dolls skin tone, they would be perfect for all dolls,Ā  if we have 7 skin tones, then our highlighter and other cosmetic effects need to be multiple shade as well.Ā  Ā My peaches and cream skinned dolls have to stay away from a lot of makeups as well.Ā  Ā But if it's any consolation, in the game that line is not asĀ  noticiable as it is blown up here in the forum.Ā  Small consolation I know, who knows?Ā  Maybe they will revise it to work with all skin tones.Ā  *fingers crossed

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Ugh. Trying to get a New Years countdown ticket to work but itā€™s not. Anyone else want to try? I just thought it would be a fun thing.

<a href="http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2019&amp;amp;month=1&amp;amp;date=1&amp;amp;ts=24&amp;amp;hrs=0&amp;amp;min=0&amp;amp;sec=0&amp;amp;tz=-300&amp;amp;lang=en&amp;amp;show=dhms&amp;amp;mode=t&amp;amp;cdir=down&amp;amp;bgcolor=#CCFFFF&amp;amp;fgcolor=#000000&amp;amp;title=2019 KK:H Style" onclick="cdwin=window.open(this.getAttribute('href'),'_blank','resizable=yes,width=250,height=360,scrollbars=no,left=50,top=50');if(window.focus)cdwin.focus();return(false);">2019 KK:H Style</a>

ok you can rap it for a pop up, but otherwiseI canā€™t get you a countdown to 2019. Ā I did try!Ā  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Iā€™m only seeing 7 guest spots. I read thereā€™s room for 9? I have 3 in dining room, 2 in living room, one in main room, and one by the pool. Is there another 2 that Iā€™m missing?Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    2 in the Grotto!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @kokokokonut ugh thank you lol. I donā€™t know how I missed that oneĀ 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    It's not you.Ā  That house is so confusing.Ā  There is no flow. Everything goes back to the foyee.Ā  Iget confused all the time and end up just checking all the rpoms.Ā  Lol.Ā Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Well, I donā€™t feel so bad now. Ā 

Remember whe the event ate 28 points when the game crashed? Ā If it hadnā€™t;t crashed, Iā€™d be at 698 right now, and then Iā€™d really be ticked. Ā So, Iā€™d have had to do an extra party either way. Ā Bottom line...the crash didnā€™t hurt me after all.Ā  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I just realize that the clasps and zipper details on the jacket are silver, and the matching bag strap is gold. šŸ˜© #picky
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Stefan001 said:

I actually love the lips!!! But there's this line above my doll's upper lip that's really hard not to look at and it's bothering me cause I don't see it on other dolls. Can Glu fix this please? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas Ā šŸ™šŸ½
    Those lips looks so good on your doll. They look so weird on my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I think the first box is okay, but the second box definitely fits the occasion better. But I haven't gotten on my game yet!
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thanks ā˜ŗļø @Rebelliaux ! I truly hope they can fix it but as @kokokokonut said I'll just have to have my fingers crossed that they revise most of the make up we've been getting šŸ˜Š

@Carol Davida thanks! I'm guessing the doll's face shape plays a role in how the lips turn out. How about you play around with the face shapes and see how it goes šŸ¤—
    AndroidĀ 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Stefan001 said:

I actually love the lips!!! But there's this line above my doll's upper lip that's really hard not to look at and it's bothering me cause I don't see it on other dolls. Can Glu fix this please? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas Ā šŸ™šŸ½
    Your doll is stunning. She is giving me some Nicole Murphy vibes right now. I LOVE her Josephine Baker inspired hair. I love the lips too. Ok so the moustache is actually a digital rendition of one of the hottest trends in the last few years.Ā  It's called strobing. J-Lo, the Kardashian women, ect,Ā  have been doing this.Ā 

Only problem is that Glu's digital rendition is not calibrated correctly for darker skin tones . I think
    It misses the mark because WE CAN make dark skin strobe beautifully. Proper strobing on people of color should look like this...

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @Stefan001 I thought it was supposed to be highlight on the Cupidā€™s bow, although it should be shimmery. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    Glu, can you please make the eyes look normal when the dolls blink? We don't want this big swollen bottom lid. It's the same as the other blue makeup one from a couple of events ago.Ā  It looks so weird that they blink on half of the eye like that.Ā 

NO KIDDING! Only reptiles blink like that! It completely ruins the eye makeup and makes the eyes unusable. It should be fixed ASAP!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The last makeup we got does that too, with the pink and blue shades.
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Took a quick break from partying all weekend to go on a date and this surprise happened!! Baby Ella must be a trendsetter bc she was born with the new purple hair color šŸ˜‚ mommyā€™s lil twin

(also, 10 stars to pose with your own baby? šŸ™„)
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts

I am living for this hairstyle!!!!
    Platform: Amazon
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I totally love this week's event. I love all the clothes! Glu, thank you!

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Need your advice, dolls!
    I finally have the Bel Air home (almost) fully furnished, but I donā€™t have any of the people/workers. I honestly would prefer to not have them, but the little green buttons (indicating you are missing something) drive me absolutely crazy.
    Is buying the people worth it? There are a total of 5 of them, which would add up to a whopping 900 or so K-Stars... almost $100 (U.S.) worth of K-Stars, which is crazy. Do you have the people in your home??? I canā€™t decide if I should slowly buy them one by one over time or just leave it alone. Knowing my home isnā€™t complete (those freaking green buttons...) is dissatisfying to me.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @VampireBarbie, I have two of them so far, the chef and the hair stylist. I like having them for the extra energy. I suggest waiting until a VIP event to buy one. Also Maria gives luxe goals for them once in a while.
    iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Need your advice, dolls!
    I finally have the Bel Air home (almost) fully furnished, but I donā€™t have any of the people/workers. I honestly would prefer to not have them, but the little green buttons (indicating you are missing something) drive me absolutely crazy.
    Is buying the people worth it? There are a total of 5 of them, which would add up to a whopping 900 or so K-Stars... almost $100 (U.S.) worth of K-Stars, which is crazy. Do you have the people in your home??? I canā€™t decide if I should slowly buy them one by one over time or just leave it alone. Knowing my home isnā€™t complete (those freaking green buttons...) is dissatisfying to me.
    I don't have any of the people right now. I think it's kinda weird, but also I'm working on the pets first. Maria called me for like 3 of them so I'm hoping one day she'll call again or I'll remember during a VIP. Plus what if I forget them? Will they starve to death? Will Ray be telling everyone how i kept people in my upstairs spa never letting them leave?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Of course after the cash and the energy, my next pick in the new kollection was these shoes. This is NOT a lucky kollections for me lol.... getting literally only the items I donā€™t want.Ā 

This toe cleavage makes me mildly uncomfortable... anyone else? I at least donā€™t have any other shoes in my closet that do this.
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Everyone talking about Maria calling just made me realize I havenā€™t received a luxe goal in a few months šŸ¤”
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I have been so negative between trendsetters, the new SYS and my hatred of kollections but I want to be more positive šŸ˜‚ I have to say I love the little NYE icons that are used as points. They are so cute!!Ā 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant @KaylaJ thank you!! I think if I end up buying them Iā€™ll definitely wait for a VIP event too
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Omg @kaylaj I laughed so hard at your comment!! Hilarious.Ā 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I am living for this hairstyle!!!!
    Wow! Itā€™s stunningĀ