KK:H Weekday Event - 1/2/19 Welcome to the New Year - Let's Tap!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My 2nd Black Box was slightly better but still i managed to pick Kash T.....T

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Going to snatch that contour kit so fast! 🤗💋 And I agree... I got surprised when we didn’t get the throwback kollections this time. 🤧
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I was also surprised the event requires 380 points — I expected 300. I have to hustle a little actually to finish it because New Year’s celebrations were so busy for the last few days.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

What kinda gold box is this???? 
    IOS Player 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited January 2019
    My update is heree! I am on iOS. Just reloaded my updates page and it popped up! 
    😣😣😣😣 to the Kollections and SYS... but it does look like a new storyline will be coming our way?! 

edited January 2019
    Oh cute, I’m excited for this outfit from the update! It’s right up my alley. 

I’m also looking forward to more SYS and hopefully more cash items in the closet in a future update. 

Also f*ck Kollections! When I see that reused clothing from Kendal & Kylie, I still feel salty that players held on for so long waiting for a basic bug-fixing update just to make the game playable on a basic level. We weren’t even informed that the game would be shelved...for years. I also think it’s silly the way that these old clothes are thrown together in Kollections with mostly no discernible theme...it would be nicer to have bohemian/sporty/formalwear grouped together so people don’t get sneakers when they’re aiming for a gown or pair of sparkly earrings.

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Thir was a great palette items in almost every box and I won Kstars which I’m delighted about 
    Good job @DramaDramaDrama!

I’m happy to see this comfy jacket again :)

The Mario contour disappeared after the update and now I only have this?! Even though it said that the kit will be available for four days! Sigh 🤦🏼‍♀️
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    OMG @TrashleyKKH I had no idea that was in boxes! I need it, Congrats!

@KalindaKing were the Tb boxes updated?
    iOS
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I am so upset there's no TB kollection! TB boxes suck in my opinion. I think the TB kollection is way better in every way! Better selection. Better price. You know what you're playing for. So this is a huge disappointment for me. 
    Another thing, I wasn't even aware update is coming, so I just saw the picture someone posted up. All the things stated are something that should be normal and not worth mentioning. 1. New kollections - I mean, we get them every week, okay. 2. SYS - it's an event, that should be regular, not something special mentioned as an update thing. 3. Storyline - another thing that should go without saying. So basically, this update is just: Nothing. All the things are something that was part of every other update, but wasn't promoted as something special. There are SOOOO many things mentioned in the suggestion thread, non of them are implemented. It has been months (maybe even a year, dunno) since we got a new business. There's no new features. No improvements of existing features. No any new additions. No location. Nothing, apart from things that should go without saying.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Rikk said:
    Oh cute, I’m excited for this outfit from the update! It’s right up my alley. 

I’m also looking forward to more SYS and hopefully more cash items in the closet in a future update. 

Also f*ck Kollections! When I see that reused clothing from Kendal & Kylie, I still feel salty that players held on for so long waiting for a basic bug-fixing update just to make the game playable on a basic level. We weren’t even informed that the game would be shelved...for years. I also think it’s silly the way that these old clothes are thrown together in Kollections with mostly no discernible theme...it would be nicer to have bohemian/sporty/formalwear grouped together so people don’t get sneakers when they’re aiming for a gown or pair of sparkly earrings.

OH MY GAWD!!!
    Are those patting leather botties i see?? I REQUESTED THOSE FOR MONTHS!!!! I NEED THEM D:
    Also the dress is GORGEOUS!!!
    That outfit better be part of a Weekend Event ASAP!
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Could any of you dolls that have either of these two hairs from the kollections show me how they look on?

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Wait the update is out? Is it me or was this very lowkey? Maybe I am sleeping still 😂
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Meh, I'm feeling so bitter towards the game right now.
    The update is so lacklustre! 50 stars for the long promised dress is just a bit of a kick in the teeth after the poor holiday season events.

I vowed not to buy k-stars, but caved when I saw some of the lovely collection bundles and spent £20 to chase some of the Kollections - one or two accessories and just a load of energy 😥 I got one hairstyle, but I'm just not feeling it on my doll. 

Still, the 200 energy I got let me finish a few events to get to my next event box and ta-dah! 🤬

Sorry to be so moany, but just feels like one kick in the teeth after another from Glu right now. I can't even imagine how VIP subscribers are feeling right now after reading about their update.

I just can't fathom the strategy Glu are running right now. There is clearly a loyal fan base of the game who are freely offering feedback and suggestions to continue making the game successful. But Glu are turning their backs on that valuable feedback to just try and squeeze as much money out of people as possible. 
    #rantover
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    I got a gold partnership on my Gold Box!

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Zzzelena said:

P.S. I hope you will know how to appreciate the effort we dedicated players put into giving you our feedback in such detailed way. We all care about this game. We all love it. And we are all grateful to have it. But you should also be grateful for having us. Because, after all, if there were not players, the game existing would be meaningless.
    Agree with all of it, but especially THIS! Wonderfully said.
    iOS
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    So here was my first black box:

And I just got the call from Kris talking about the extra retail space in the Hamptons and all I have to say is I never thought I'd see this guy again😂

I play on Amazon kindle!
    edited January 2019
    I am also disappointed about VIP... Why did Glu think that it’s a good idea to bring old VIP outfits?! 🤧 I got an old pink suit and white glasses... I don’t pay my £20 per month for the old hand outs... 🧐 

Edit: Well... At least the glasses look good on my doll... 😛😂

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I agree with both of your posts @Zzzelena. There is nothing special about this update. Last year we had Bora Bora to switch it up after Christmas. Now there is no theme, no excitement, nothing new. They are packaging things EVERY update should have as something worth of a promo banner. I guess we took some things for granted. As for the SYS, you wrote it very well and I really hope glu reads it but I don't want to be disappointed so I don't expect anything from glu anymore.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m getting the shittiest box prizes but I’m still loving this event because I’m getting them so quickly 😂 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

My palettes actually had some really cute accessories in them, but of course I picked an ugly daily box purse, energy, and a tile lol. Thankfully for my gold box that partnership was at least the last one I needed for the choker! So there’s an item 😊 excited for the throwback and won’t even be (too) mad if it’s the same kollection items bc I’m still living on the contour high from this morning and a few really cute new kash items (despite the rest of the overall unimpressive update)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I’ve only gotten cash, energy, then cash again in my first three boxes, so I can commiserate with you gals!
    This is why I was excited to see Throwback boxes instead of a Throwback kollection: I can’t remember the last time I got a piece of nice clothing during a weekday professional event! I got this beautiful draped lace-sleeve dress. Any idea which event it’s from?

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Definitely not my best pick:

I wish I would have picked the second or fourth box! Still, it was awesome to see so many good items in there and not primarily accessories. At least I’ll have something green to wear for St. Patrick’s Day
    😂🍀
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It seems like this week it's gonna be a professional event🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections