Update v9.8 Kicks off 2019

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing was the Rapid Recharge taken off for this update? It is no longer popping up for me. Is this happening to anyone else?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    AliBryant said:
    I got a new quest regarding a Friendship Calendar with Kim
    Me too but it doesn’t say VIP exclusive so I’m assuming it’s for everyone.  
    I didn’t get it, and I only got 10 k-stars for being a bronze sub (from the day they launched it)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    AmeliaKKH said:
    AliBryant said:
    I got a new quest regarding a Friendship Calendar with Kim
    Me too but it doesn’t say VIP exclusive so I’m assuming it’s for everyone.  
    I didn’t get it, and I only got 10 k-stars for being a bronze sub (from the day they launched it)
    Are you kidding me?!??!!?  You can buy 50 stars in the star shop for $5!!!! WHY would anyone keep their subscription now?!  I need Glu to explain their logic here.
    iOS
    @KalindaKing was the Rapid Recharge taken off for this update? It is no longer popping up for me. Is this happening to anyone else?
    I'm still getting rapid recharge. 
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Is it me or is everyone getting different kollections? Honestly I dont mind... makes me realize which ones I like more! Cant wait for the day kollections die and permanenty shuffle, so I can finish them at my own pace
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    yezx said:
    Is it me or is everyone getting different kollections? Honestly I dont mind... makes me realize which ones I like more! Cant wait for the day kollections die and permanenty shuffle, so I can finish them at my own pace
    I think it just shows the ones you don't have? The featured one on the bullhorn changes for me each time. It was Wild Style, now it is Boss Lady.
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Speaking of updates, could we go back to having actual storylines during the weekend and maybe have some extra ones for those of us who finished all of the game's storylines? We now only get storylines with updates and the weekends are just gigs with no storylines. 
    Platform: Android

edited January 2019
    No, because I dont have the kim kollection

Someone on instagram has these:

You can compare if you like

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx ok thanks for the screen shots! I was just guessing. Yeah I neevr played the A+O Kollection and it's not one of the ones I have now, so I guess it's everyone gets different ones.
    iOS
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

Any guesses as to what this could be?

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 

Also, I got this pop up but not the contour kit (which I really want!)...
    Anyone else? I hope this isn’t a glitch because I’d love to buy my doll some new cheekbones! 
    😂

iOS / add me on facebook 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sounds intriguing.  Why don't we make a very short list of the most requested features and figure it out? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sounds intriguing.  Why don't we make a very short list of the most requested features and figure it out? 

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5408702/official-suggestion-thread#latest

iOS / add me on facebook 
    skevans said:

Also, I got this pop up but not the contour kit (which I really want!)...
    Anyone else? I hope this isn’t a glitch because I’d love to buy my doll some new cheekbones! 
    😂

Yes sameeee

Make kkh great again: 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

So feeling this top I bought one just like it myself IRL now my doll is twinning with me! 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Any idea when the update for Amazon will be coming out?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wait what?? I was not expecting an update today!! Woohoo, updating as we speak!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Loving the shoes ! Trying to copy Kim’s Xmas look. 
    IOS Player 
    edited January 2019
    (delete this post, it was a duplicate)
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    My friend Cleo just said this isn’t an updgrade. It’s a downgrade. This thread should be renamed 🤣
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope the update comes ASAP to Facebook! Im soo exiated :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Thanks a lot for my whooping 10 kstars for having a vip subscription ever since it was introduced. I feel very valued. 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Thats it????? Nothing special, thanku NEXT
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    @Amilicious it is outrageous that they did that!!! It's like there was zero critical thinking on Glu's part. Your $5 a month can normally buy 50 stars from the shop. So you are just getting totally shorted this update?! I would file a claim with itunes and ask for the money back, it's ridiculous. Glu is not meeting the terms of the subscription.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2019
    skevans said:

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5408702/official-suggestion-thread#latest

Unfortunately, that is anything but a short list.  I thought it would be fun of we used deductive reasoning and try to figure out what the VIP message meant,. 
    I love the new hair.  I'm out there taunting Maria, begging her to call with a deal...I want hair.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks a lot for my whooping 10 kstars for having a vip subscription ever since it was introduced. I feel very valued. 
    Wait, we're supposed to get kstars for being a VIP member?
    I don't think I've ever gotten any... Am I missing something?

iOS / add me on facebook 
    skevans said:
    Wait, we're supposed to get kstars for being a VIP member?
    I don't think I've ever gotten any... Am I missing something?

No, this is Glu's compensation for VIP this month, instead of a special quest/ outfit.

It is completely unacceptable. I just spoke with a silver member and they got 25 stars. In the star shop, $20 (the cost of a silver subscription) gets you 220 stars!!!! This is not right Glu! This needs to be fixed. 
    iOS
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I can't wait to see this weekends event spoilers let's all wonder and guess 😂
  • Cruel YouthCruel Youth Registered Users 14 Posts
    Really disappointing update once again :unamused: