Update v9.8 Kicks off 2019

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

@vampirebarbie I'm not vip 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx omg thank you! I’m going to wait patiently and hope one pops up for me soon🤞
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I’m actually really sad we didn’t get a pop up shop..I felt it gave a type of life to the game! Instead of just kollection, that just feels heavy.  

Also.. vip canceled.
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    what a flop
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @judithkkh do you have a K-Star sale right now from the starshop? Just wanting to clarify whether that was a VIP thing or a normal sale (I’m not VIP but I would love if a regular K-Star sale popped up right now)
    i have a sale on the biggest pack, i'm not VIP right now (had to cancel it a couple of months ago)
    oops just saw yezx post but that's the one i got too!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @judithkkh thank you! I’m hoping I get one too
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    One of the first dresses what KKG dolls buy. Comes in many different colors. 50 kstars?
    Is it April Fools yet?

I will never ever buy that.
    was really hoping we had it for kash as in KKG
    oh well
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    This random k-stars sale thing is so annoying. Just  released it to everyone or don’t bother. I never get them and they should at least rotate from player to player
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    This random k-stars sale thing is so annoying. Just  released it to everyone or don’t bother. I never get them and they should at least rotate from player to player
    I agree, I’ve been waiting for one to buy some which I do extremely rarely, but the fact only some people even have a sale makes me think I won’t even bother anyway if i ever do get the sale. Tired of it being so unfair and messy.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It's a totally randomly generated offer.  It's been bringing a  sale to a lot  more people than before.  If different dolls are getting offers each day, then my turns will come.  So far 2 games got offers different days,  the third will probably get one any day now.  I hope you get a good offer soon, and you fully enjoy it. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I'm perplexed as to what my VIP subscription is paying for...
    The recent story lines and prizes for VIP's has really gone down in terms of quality lately. But then again, I feel like this game has been on a downward spiral in the last couple of months.
    I feel like I keep waiting for this game to improve or become fun again, and it just hasn't. Why do we all bother giving feedback and suggestions when no one listens to them? Why should I give $20 a month if my investment isn't going to be returned?

I'm going to unsubscribe from VIP today. 
    I know that there's a 'new surprise' waiting for me in the next update, but whatever it is, I'm not sure it'll be worth it. You can do better, Glu, and I really hope things start to trend towards the positive!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I wish that we would have new clothes for VIP storylines like it was before... Why bring the old stuff back and what’s going to happen with VIP in the next update?! 🤔 Feeling like Glu are ripping people off more and more everyday... 😥

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @KimsBestie Bringing old VIP exclusive items is amazing because new players can get them but other than that everything this update is 👎🏻
  • JessKKHJessKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    This is Glu's worst update ever, and here I thought 2019 would be an amazing game for KKH. Its disgusting on how the long term vip players were treated with 10/25/50 measly k-stars. You can't buy anything with that amount of k-stars.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The update is already here for us android dolls! Yay😃
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Some good news about the Friendship Calendar gig with Kim, I agreed with her about Iceland and she gave me a k star. And when I finished the gig, she called for a new one in Lisbon to shoot the February photo. So here's hoping there's a series of 12 gigs to complete this calendar.
    iOS
    @KimsBestie Bringing old VIP exclusive items is amazing because new players can get them but other than that everything this update is 👎🏻
    Still a rip off for me as I don’t really want the old items... 🤧
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Some good news about the Friendship Calendar gig with Kim, I agreed with her about Iceland and she gave me a k star. And when I finished the gig, she called for a new one in Lisbon to shoot the February photo. So here's hoping there's a series of 12 gigs to complete this calendar.
    Aaww that sounds like so much fun.. don’t understand why I didn’t get the quest 💔
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Are there new kollections? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Wow I’m just reading all of this now after work... HUUUGE rip off for vips. Very dissapointing. I’m not vip but yikes, don’t plan to be ever now unless they step up their game again. 

It looks like we all do have different kollections.

I didn’t get any storyline calls?? zero. Do I just have old storylines preventing this (I have about 6 in my queue) or is it a glitch? What’s this friendship calendar thing?
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo The new quests for this update are a continuation of the Tale of Crowns saga, and shooting a friendship calendar with Kim.
    iOS
    Wow I’m just reading all of this now after work... HUUUGE rip off for vips. Very dissapointing. I’m not vip but yikes, don’t plan to be ever now unless they step up their game again. 

It looks like we all do have different kollections.

I didn’t get any storyline calls?? zero. Do I just have old storylines preventing this (I have about 6 in my queue) or is it a glitch? What’s this friendship calendar thing?
    I don’t have any of them either... 🤧
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Boring (and fragmented) storylines in the updates, no storylines in the weekend events, no SMC´s, the most boring Christmas/NYE events in the history of the game (we always had special storylines with Kim and her family in these events), no more new locations, houses, businesses. Even the pop-up shop is gone. Is it just me, or anybody else has the feeling that this game is slowly dying?

Btw, the glitch in the living room of the Bel-Air state is NOT fixed yet, and it´s been A MONTH that we are asking to have our furniture back.
    @Paty yep, and don't forget that a huge portion of the clothing lately is hand-me-downs from KKG. 
    iOS
    Thanks @AliBryant. I know last time I didn’t get tale of crowns and Kalinda I believe said old quests could be blocking it. And that’s a continuation so that makes sense.

But I’m confused why I didn’t get the calendar one? I’ve never not gotten a call with an update before besides the previous tale of crowns.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Just did a reality show after updating the game, I didn’t get an event point from each friend. Anyone has the same issue?
    **Update: Nvm. The event points are back to normal.

I’m disappointed to see so many items from Kendall and Kylie’s game, even most VIP early access items are from K&K?!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    This is the third time lately glu has offered me a sale on only the largest k star pack. 

Glu... im begging you... PLEASE give it to other players!! I’m a broke college student there’s approximately no time that I’ll be able to justify spending $70 on this game at once. It’s such a great deal and so many other dolls would be able to take advantage of it! I don’t mean to be ungrateful I just feel so bad not using it when others want it, and that I keep getting it when nobody else is, I wish so badly I could send it to another player!!!

Just did a reality show after updating the game, I didn’t get an event point from each friend. Anyone has the same issue?

I’m disappointed to see so many items from Kendall and Kylie’s game, even most VIP early access items are from K&K?!
    I just tested on Android, and I am still getting a point for both NPC and in game friends. Perhaps an iOS issue?
    iOS