Options

Item missing from a 'Shop My Closet' I purchased?

skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
Hey everyone!

I'm very confused. I purchased the SMC seen below, and have the hairstyle and the dress. However, I was scrolling through the old event item archives and realized that the bundle should have come with eyes too. I went through the makeup and eyes section of my closet and couldn't find them. Can someone help me out?

And here's the proof that I have 2/3's of the items:

And my eye section:

Thanks in advance for the help!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
iOS / add me on facebook 

Comments

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Maybe a stupid answer, but have you checked this section:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    @yezx
    Not a stupid question, I didn't post a picture of this section. It's below, and you can see that Kim's eyes aren't there either.

iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I think those blue eyes with a star are the one. I remember seeing old posts from players complaining about the makeup looking different. I may be wrong though.
  • Options
    Rosealyn said:
    I think those blue eyes with a star are the one. I remember seeing old posts from players complaining about the makeup looking different. I may be wrong though.
    Really? Do you remember when?
    I feel like those blue eyes were from something else, I'm going to investigate the Event Items Encyclopedia though because I could be totally wrong.

iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was checking as well, and even tho it’s a little off sequence in the closet, those blue eyes with the Star, 2nd eyes in makeup are the eyes I got with that SMC.  I’ll check my closet again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I was checking as well, and even tho it’s a little off sequence in the closet, those blue eyes with the Star, 2nd eyes in makeup are the eyes I got with that SMC.  I’ll check my closet again.
    It seems odd that the eyes in the picture don't have any blue whatsoever on them and that both the eye shape and lashes are completely different.
    Bummer... I really like those eyes (in the ad), and I don't understand why it would advertise different eyes than what we should receive.

iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited December 2018
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @skevans wow those do not look anything like Kim's!
    iOS
  • Options
    trudytavroutrudytavrou Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi guys I was wondering I want to buy this from Kim’s promotional products but I can’t seem to choose my colour!!! Does anyone know how it works and what colour she sends out??

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @trudytavrou This isn't a real life contour kit. It's for your doll. You can see how it looks on the picture you posted. You can buy the real one at kkwbeauty.com ;)
    iOS