Update v9.8 Kicks off 2019

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Normally the banners have all new items so why is it showing an old hair from the valentines boxes!?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Normally the banners have all new items so why is it showing an old hair from the valentines boxes!?
    Maybe a sign the Valentines day boxes will comeback this year?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    The hair looks longer in the banner. Aldo, they added a past - I guess 2016 -  Spread the Love set of prizes as buyable om the wardrobe. I'm not sure if permanently or just for a period of time. But you could get them on the features tab. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    @kokokokonut I do, I did this storyline pretty recently, I only took a screenshot because the dublin background is so pretty :D

Thanks so much for this.  Now I have to find the doll that didn't get the update Calendar gig.  You and @AmeliaKKH tyvm.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    The hair looks longer in the banner. Aldo, they added a past - I guess 2016 -  Spread the Love set of prizes as buyable om the wardrobe. I'm not sure if permanently or just for a period of time. But you could get them on the features tab. 
    Plus maybe they will add a longer version of the Spread the love box hair on a Weekend Event or Kolection for the people who cant buy
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020

Actually, it was the 2017 (february) spread the love. I forgot we are in 2019! You could get them at the wardrobe at some point, through the features tab, I'm just not sure if this was permanent or not since I got them when the boxes released. 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I doubt they'd release purchasables as closet items again since there was so much outrage last time. People who don't pay for k-stars all of a sudden are able to buy items that people had to spend money on? That went over well.
    edited January 2019
    I doubt they'd release purchasables as closet items again since there was so much outrage last time. People who don't pay for k-stars all of a sudden are able to buy items that people had to spend money on? That went over well.
    I remember when they released the VIP missions items to the wardrobe I was so mad I wanted a $250 refund for the months of the VIP and the lady on the customer support said the "exclusivity" of the VIP was temporary and they didn't refund.

Overall, it's just smarter to add them to this years' boxes like the did the spread the joy this year.

Edit: I agree with what someone said. If Glu was a person, this would be one hella toxic relationship. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Yeah I bought all those items in Amelia's screen shots in the closet. I agree the method that the implemented with the Christmas boxes this year makes much more sense! I really hope I get to buy last year's Valentine's STJ items.
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Can I just bring attention to the items that male dolls got... Three items?! That’s either a joke ( a little early for April Fools’ Day ) or.. 

This pic was shared on IG of the May Friend Calendar shoot. Is Kim supposed to be in her skull costume? It would make sense if this was for the Day of the Dead shoot in Oct or Nov since that's when we see the sugar skulls decor.....but it has nothing to do with Cinco de Mayo...Kinda poor writing and research on Glu's part if this was intentional.

iOS
    Can I just bring attention to the items that male dolls got... Three items?! That’s either a joke ( a little early for April Fools’ Day ) or.. 

I believe this may be the end for male updates.....hopefully staff here will give us the official word if that is the case, and not remain silent. I expect we will see male items in this weekend's event since it's attached to the previous update, but after that? A mystery...
    iOS
    @AliBryant I really hope Glu will be honest and straight forward. There is nothing more unprofessional than leaving people hanging with no news whatsoever. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @kokokokonut I do, I did this storyline pretty recently, I only took a screenshot because the dublin background is so pretty :D

It's really interesting that they seem to have initially planned this storyline for last year. Are they just trying to spread their story content out more so it will last longer? That would make sense with how few tasks we get per update lately. #hireawriter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This is like the third smc since yesterday what’s going on lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Where is the contour kit Glu?? This is false advertising :) the banner clearly said 4 days and it was gone after a half day. 
    This screenshot is from yesterday 2pm, fix it please

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @mikaylachimo What?? I want that SMC!! I don’t have it... I hate Glu right now
    I want to add something! Glu is always robbing me of the chance to spend money! It’s ironic 😂
    @KalindaKing Can we bring this SMC next week for everyone please!?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    is Kim Kardashian still involved in this game? i ask because first they took off the ShopMyClosets replacing them for #FashionGoals that are items not inspired by Kim, then they started adding less clothes to the game inspired by her and now there’s basically nothing inspired by her? for the first time I’m cancelling the VIP subscription because it was always bad to be honest but I liked the idea to get a special VIP outfit and buy some clothes for less k-stars but this time we’re not even getting that, just some ugly KKG items. Obviously something is going on...
    edited January 2019
    @melissakkh I completely closed and reopened the app a few times and then moved around locations and the Erika Jayne banner just popped up
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I just checked my game and I have that Erika SMC too, but it didn’t pop up for me. I had to click through the banners to find it. Lately the offers have said 24 hours, maybe they are releasing one SMC daily now or something? I hope they make the one with the little white handheld purse available again if this is the case.

I never did get a K-Star sale pop up and I am disappointed. The random sale feature doesn’t make much sense to me marketing wise, because if everyone got the sales at the same
    time, I’m sure more people would make purchases??? I know I would have caved and spent the $70 for the discounted biggest pack if I had the sale, but I refuse to spend $100 when other people are getting the same offer for $30 less right now. How is that fair at all? I’m not one to complain but this seems wrong to me...
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I wonder if these 24 hour SMC’s are actually Glu listening to us and releasing some of what we requested in the deja vu wishlist thread? If so, my fingers are crossed for some of Kim’s looks to be back 😍
    edited January 2019
    @VampireBarbie ITA......I bought 3 of the biggest packs on Black Friday because of the sale. Now I wish I had stocked up more, because I never get any special offers like others do.
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant yes same here!! I also bought a lot of stars on Black Friday but ran out quickly because so many things in the game are so expensive - so more inclusive sales, like planned ones for Black Friday, would be amazing
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    edited January 2019
    @AliBryant because I already bought the contour it’s not popping up for me.... UGH I am dying 😵
    @melissakkh that's so weird, the contour offer went away before I could even buy it, now I just have Erika Jayne which ends in less than a day?
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update is now live on Facebook and the contour kit will be available soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    How soon?! 😭
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️