Group Photo Op Think Tank- Looking for Graphic Editors

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
edited January 2019 in KKH General Discussion
Let’s use this place for planning of forum group photo ops.  I didn’t want to turn the Collab thread into a chat thread. Thanks for understanding. 

This discussion was created from comments split from: 🖼️ 🎄🍾Fall Fun & Winter Wonderland - The Photo Ops Continue.

Comments

• KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Is anyone doing a News Year party picture? :)
    Android player

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2019
     Hi we don’t normally plan another winter picture Joanna put a lot of work into the picture this year. However if you have photo editing skills and you’d like to do a new year a picture by all means send me a message and we’ll talk about it.
    That goes for anyone who would like to do one of these collaboration pictures.
    hmmmmmmm we could plan and carry out a Valentine’s Ball picture.  So, back to you KimSKKh.  Want to create a photo for us?
     & BTW...

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    A Valentine ball picture is a great idea @kokokokonut! We have so much red and pink! We could even do a "Galentine's" brunch with more casual outfits? I really wish that I had any photo editing skills whatsoever, haha.
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Ohh a Valentine Ball photo sounds GREAT!
    Ohh a Glentine's brinch to!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Since New Year's was kind of ignored this year and we don't have any new sparkly gowns to show off - and the update wasn't really an update - who is in the mood for that?
    Android
    edited January 2019
    I know ok, let’s look for a Valentine’s Day editor.  And the galentine is up for grabs.  It’s badically  editors choice what collab they’d like to do.  

And Inadded looking for editor to the title. If you want to be a photo editor....post here, or message me.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2019
    It would be nice if each photo op had its own thread. It's not like we do them that often so it wont be unruly. I feel like Johana's was buried in Halloween when it really deserved its own spotlight! The results were so amazing!
    iOS
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
     Hi we don’t normally plan another winter picture Joanna put a lot of work into the picture this year. However if you have photo editing skills and you’d like to do a new year a picture by all means send me a message and we’ll talk about it.
    That goes for anyone who would like to do one of these collaboration pictures.
    hmmmmmmm we could plan and carry out a Valentine’s Ball picture.  So, back to you KimSKKh.  Want to create a photo for us?
     & BTW...

Thanks for the welcome :) i dont have any photo editing programmes :( if i get any in the future i would love to :)
    Android player

Bumping this so hopefully someone volunteers for Valentine's Day. I love group photos!
    iOS
    Oh,  my heart stopped,  I thought we had a volunteer. lol.  nah, just kidding.  thanks for the bump.  Valentines pictures are so  much fun. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary