Update v9.8 Kicks off 2019

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    New update pics from the official IG account, love the purple dresses!! Hope they are not in Kollections only.

iOS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    New update pics from the official IG account, love the purple dresses!! Hope they are not in Kollections only.

I love the hairs and makeup!!! 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Fresh new looks? I see at least 2 old KKG items there.
    Android
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    AliBryant said:

I love the hairs and makeup!!! 
    I love that we get that medusa hair without the snakes. I tried to use it on the last SYS! 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Is that eye makeup (central on magazine cover) the same as the Halloween earnable one but with normal pupils and eyebrow capability? To go with the Halloween hair with no snakes I guess 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Yes I’d love to have the Halloween hair sans snakes 😂
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Offer is back, thanks Glu!

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Fresh new looks? I see at least 2 old KKG items there.
    ^this cracked me up! I had to scroll back up to find out what @Rumpelstilzchen was talking about and NOO that magazine cover! LMFAO that got me! 😂
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think there’s a glitch in the game that probably nobody noticed yet. I got a new iPad for Christmas and I decided to start a new game there and when I restored the ‘special purchases’ the KKWxMario pack it’s not getting restored, all the other items i’ve bought are perfectly restored but that pack. I bought it when it first came out not separately like they released a few weeks ago. 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:

There is no denying that they’re changing the look of the game. Different marketing... The next couple of months will be most definitely interesting...
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @melissakkh I bought the contour kit too, so I don’t think that affects it. Weird you don’t have it though!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo Whaat?? Well now I feel depressed 😂
    @KalindaKing Do you perhaps know why I didn’t receive Erica’s SMC bundle? Thanks 💖
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    These noses are AMAZING why don’t we get this quality?! Would love if the photo booth was this nice, also the hairs always look so much better on these banner dolls
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    These noses are AMAZING why don’t we get this quality?! Would love if the photo booth was this nice, also the hairs always look so much better on these banner dolls
    Agreed, the promo pic eye colors also always have more dimension than our choices in game. Also having filters like those blurry dots, that would be a cool option for the photobooth!
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The update is now live on Facebook and the contour kit will be available soon!
    Thanks @KalindaKing!
    Cant wait to update my game  <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    AliBryant said:

I have a feeling that the first 2 Dresses might be for the Next SYS/Trendsetter Event!
    But on the brightside... I love that the Mirimount Office is now permanent. I hope it stays like this! 
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:
    This pic was shared on IG of the May Friend Calendar shoot. Is Kim supposed to be in her skull costume? It would make sense if this was for the Day of the Dead shoot in Oct or Nov since that's when we see the sugar skulls decor.....but it has nothing to do with Cinco de Mayo...Kinda poor writing and research on Glu's part if this was intentional.

I was really puzzled by this too. Of all her outfits...
    This was the only line of dialogue she had:

''some''
    (Okay, my doll wasn't dressed for the beach either, but... Kim, sis...)

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    But on the brightside... I love that the Mirimount Office is now permanent. I hope it stays like this! 
    I notice it to like around 2pm and you look so beautiful Amelia 😍😀
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Pez said:
    AliBryant said:
    This pic was shared on IG of the May Friend Calendar shoot. Is Kim supposed to be in her skull costume? It would make sense if this was for the Day of the Dead shoot in Oct or Nov since that's when we see the sugar skulls decor.....but it has nothing to do with Cinco de Mayo...Kinda poor writing and research on Glu's part if this was intentional.

''some''

I feel like, based on this and the screenshot of the earlier call saying Kim wanted to do the calendar before the end of the year, that this might have been intended for around November (because it's super random otherwise). Slowly putting the pieces together.

Something nice though: this calendar storyline has been going for waaay longer than I thought it would. I'm really impressed.

EDIT: OH WAIT YOU MEANT THE CALENDAR MONTH SHOULD HAVE BEEN NOVEMBER. this is embarrassing. I truly am confused math lady
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Pez said:
    AliBryant said:

''some''

I think it is probably due to this convo after shooting at Cape Town but i agree it seem really weird. It is like “OMG, Mexico? Let me draw a sugar skull makeup on my face.” Oh, well at least it is some sort of storyline.

The calendar storyline been just recycled storylines from different previous update storylines been hodgepodged together. Sadly it is still the best part of the update. 
    IOS Player 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    AliBryant said:

I would love for the medusa hair and eyes to be earnable as I missed the original ones at Halloween and was gutted about it so if these versions were available I'd be very happy. The black/purple lace dress also looks gorgeous.
    The dolls in the top pic do look fab and the effects would be great for photo booth though doubt it'll happen.
    I play on iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I thought the Tale of Crowns storyline would be bigger. Since we had to wait for one update to the next for it, I didn't expect just one gig and then you're done.
    Platform: Android

So im here to say my toughts!
    Dont hate me because this is simply MY OPINION!
    First... Yes, this update wasnt the best BUT i do think Glu might be saving the best things for a future update!
    Second, i dont think Glu will soly focus on Kolections and SYS! I dont believe that Glu will stop Weekend Events, they will just put the nicer things ok Kolections/SYS like theyr currently doing!
    Third, i might be one of the very few people who is exaited to Glu give us more fashion options other than Kardashian/Jenner stuff and give us more diverse clothes/styles from other celebs in general!
    edited January 2019
    If the game is going where I think it is, I will stop playing. I am not interested in Kollections only. That’s not the game we love and care for. Not to mention that Kollections are way to expensive and most people will not be able to afford it. But who knows? Maybe new players will like this Covet Fashion copycat. Since they won’t know how fun KKH was. 
    I talked to someone who finished all the calendar gigs. At the end you have to choose to keep it private between you and Kim, or share it with the public/sell it. She chose private and nothing else happened. I plan to choose the other option so hopefully that leads somewhere!
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    I talked to someone who finished all the calendar gigs. At the end you have to choose to keep it private between you and Kim, or share it with the public/sell it. She chose private and nothing else happened. I plan to choose the other option so hopefully that leads somewhere!
    Lauren said you get cash, but nothing significant. I would expect thousaaaaands of dolars. A Kalendar with us and Kim?! Come on!
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I notice it to like around 2pm and you look so beautiful Amelia 😍😀
    Right?! So cool! I loved it! Awww... thank you! <3 I know it doesn't feature any new item but I was recording for a while and already had other "new" outfits. That hair is really pretty and such a beyoncé mark.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Does anybody know if we’ll be getting our furniture in the living room back in Bel Air?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Does anybody know if we’ll be getting our furniture in the living room back in Bel Air?
    I´m asking myself the same thing. My TV is gone since December. The decorations are gone now, and the glitch is still there.