KK:H Weekday Event - 1/2/19 Welcome to the New Year - Let's Tap!

1235Next

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited January 2019

i am SQUARELY team boxes because you are so much more likely to pick substantial clothes! I really like this funky necklace I got although it’s a little hard to style because of the shape.
    @mikaylachimo I wish I picked the same dress as you, looks gorgeous on you!! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @charlottegold ooooh that’s a really cool necklace, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before! I wonder if with that shape it would look good with deep v necks. Unless it wouldn’t line up. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I know I’m in the minority but I like the TB kollections  :sweat_smile: at least with those I could see if there was something I wanted to spend k stars on to attempt to get, and I usually went ahead and spent the kstars once unless my palette was absolutely terrible, so I would end up with at least 2 items. 60 kstars seems like a lot to spend to completely blindly pick 
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    @kittycups here is the hair from the futuristic kollection - I didn’t notice anyone else had posted it so here ya go 
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    surrjane said:
    I know I’m in the minority but I like the TB kollections  :sweat_smile: at least with those I could see if there was something I wanted to spend k stars on to attempt to get, and I usually went ahead and spent the kstars once unless my palette was absolutely terrible, so I would end up with at least 2 items. 60 kstars seems like a lot to spend to completely blindly pick 
    I actually respectfully agree with you to an extent. One thing that I do hate about kollections is that the prices increases right after 40 kstars which is the freebie box. I mean just to complete the entire tb kollection is expensive and unaffordable asf. Whereas purchasing a tb box for 60 kstars just for a throwback box seems like a ripoff to me. I feel like they should rename it since the title of the event is misleading. I mean I never understood why would glu call it a throwback sale for when it's more pricey than the weekend event gbs? Yes I understand that the tb boxes as promised doesn't include cash, energy, and kstars in there But still💁🏾‍♀️ But, the pricing stays the same though. So, I feel like both the tb boxes and tb kollections are weighing its pros and cons.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I never understood why TB boxes are 60. They should just be 40 like event GBs. Same with Kollections. I would hate them so much less, and would happily participate if the cost didn't escalate and was just 40/40/40.....
    iOS
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    my best picks were the second and last boxes ahaha! wish i would have pixksd fhe halloween hairstyle though instead of the dress, so happy with the accessories i got!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

So I'm not exactly sure where else to put this but for those that have already completed this storyline was your wait time 24 hours as well? This just seems really long to wait for the rest of the storyline. But I have enjoyed it so far lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    It's a shame I won't be able to use this hair much since I died of shock after opening it. I hardly ever saw hair in TB boxes like this, just stunned.

Also @mikaylachimo that tunic haunts me! It'll probably be the last thing I ever get. It's from an event I remember working so hard on and not being able to finish. Amazing how long ago that was when I hardly had any kash, didn't have a plane, or a car lol

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    GUYS IM IN SHOCK!! 😍😍😍😍 I HAD A SUCCESSFUL WEEK EVENT. I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO JINX MYSELF!! LOOK AT THIS DRESS ITS VERY EARLY 2000 I LOVE IT 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 
    #BringBackThrowbackBoxes2019 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KKHLucy girl omg! Your picks were perfect, and your doll looks amazing! 😍
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I'm soooo happy to see the throwback boxes this week!!! I can't stand the throwback kollections I think they are awful and have zero selection! Week after week the exact same accessories showed up in my kollection and they were always terrible items, with the boxes it varied greatly and there were some amazing items. I've never gotten anything good from a kollection...
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

Not the most exciting choices... but I was very happy to see a change in throwback options! The dress is cute & the other throwback items were ones I haven't seen before. Keep switching it up & that's good. I'd rather see them in a kollection however so i can see if I want to try for them & ideally make every box 40 kstars rather than increasing & I'd be a happy camper. I won't spend 60 kstars on a blind try.

Side question: Do you see your car in the streets anymore these days? I haven't for months but it came back earlier this week for just a couple days & is gone again! I like seeing my car out of the garage. I'd like it to stay out.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    I bought an insane amount of TB boxes before the event ended....chased this beauty that I've been dying for since the Winter Wonderland SYS. It was the last box I opened before time ran out. Love it so much!

iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KKHLucy girl omg! Your picks were perfect, and your doll looks amazing! 😍
    Thank you so much 🙏🏼 I couldn’t believe it!! It’s deff the luck of the throwback boxes because I haven’t been this lucky in months.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I bought an insane amount of TB boxes before the event ended....chased this beauty that I've been dying for since the Winter Wonderland SYS. It was the last box I opened before time ran out. Love it so much!

Twinsies!!!! 😂 The dress is stunning on you! 
    IOS Player 
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    My first box was kash so didn’t screenshot it.
    My second box:
    My gold box (not that cute imo):
    My throwback box (very underwhelming palette for me, will never wear these heels more than likely, but oh well)
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Got to my TB box and am quite happy with the pick

The orange skirt looked cute though! Anyway I thought it was a 1 sleeved dress from the pallette icon, but turns out it's a lovely long cape at the back!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    charlottegold said: I don’t know if this is a disappointed wow but I LOVE that outfit for Halloween! 

Oh it's great just... not in January.
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Delighted with my throwback pick! 
    @MissEm1994 Fabulous pick!! I LOVE that coat. So luxurious!
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Would you look at that all the people that posted their Tb boxes palette none of them had a single hairstyles in it! And that’s why I don’t buy extra Tb boxes ever and also why I liked Tb kollection better so I could see what I was getting and 99% of them had at least 1 hairstyles in it ,I also  had a couple of ugly tb kollection but it save me from waiting star!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    @Silz1217 You are so right about the hairstyles. I opened DOZENS of TB GBs before the event ended last night, and I did not win a single hairstyle. In fact, I only saw two hairstyles appear in the dozens of palettes I had. One was the glitter reindeer ears from long ago, and the other was the one we see a lot in the Kollections with the all pink 2 piece outfit. Where are all the hairstyles?!
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @Silz1217 I had a hairstyle!
    Not the prettiest, but it was a hairstyle. I'm thrilled about my pick, I chased that blouse in a Kollection and didn't get it then - after opening 4 boxes. Too expensive, I hate Kollections.
    What a pleasant surprise in my TB box!

Edit: @LovelyEmma , @samaaanthaaa, @Rikk, @AliyahKKH and @KaylaJ had hairstyles as well.
    Android
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Yea some had hairstyles probably cause they have majority of the junk stuff so it’s left only clothes and hair.. I never get hair in mines and that’s all I want I don’t care about shoes purses or jewelry at all... unless they are really designed good and on current trend! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Wouldnt it be fun if it stayed throwback boxes but 1 icon is still the bundle... So you'd have 1/8 chance to pick it and you cant blame Glu its rigged 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone