If this outfit were offered as a Kim's Shop My Closet, would you buy it?

AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

If this outfit were offered as a Kim's Shop My Closet, would you buy it? 57 votes

Yes! I'd still buy it.
22% 13 votes
No! Glu won't see my money.
35% 20 votes
Maybe, if I noticed effort to improve the game.
42% 24 votes

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I feel as if you're missing potential answers, like:
    "Glu will see my money, just not on this SMC"
    it's as if the only options are "yes i'd buy (if ...)" and "no, never gonna spend a dime on the game"
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I think a simple Yes or No without qualifiers would be better. For me it's a no because I don't like that outfit.
    iOS
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    yezx said:
    I feel as if you're missing potential answers, like:
    "Glu will see my money, just not on this SMC"
    it's as if the only options are "yes i'd buy (if ...)" and "no, never gonna spend a dime on the game"
    That is a great option. No, I didn't mean it like it that. It's more like... a dramatization/exaggeration, which is my personal sense of humor.
    AliBryant said:
    I think a simple Yes or No without qualifiers would be better. For me it's a no because I don't like that outfit.
    Perhaps, but I like the qualifiers because they are fun imo. Yes/No is boring to me.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I voted no because I don't like the outfit. I'd buy just the hair for a discount lol.
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I’d be more likely to buy this if the items are separates. I have one SMC that the entire outfit is in the dress closet, and if that were the case with this one, I’d be a little more hesitant. I’d probably buy for the hair alone. It’s also contingent on if I have extra money to spend at the time 😂
  • hoodstar33hoodstar33 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Absolutely not. There are a numerous Kim avatars that can be turned into Shop My Closets and Kollections. 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH These qualifiers are so you 😂 
    I would buy this SMC only for the hairstyle! It’s gorgeous! But the outfit is not bad either.