5⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 1/04/19 First Weekend Event of 2019

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kaydencekkh Congrats! I had to have it too, thankfully it wasn't TOO bad of a struggle. I got energy, kash, dress. It's so pretty!
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @AliBryant I was hoping to be one of the lucky ones that got the bundle first because that pony tail is amazing! But I’m not mad at all because this dress is stunning on l, it’s my new fav 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2019

Omg first the boots, now this! Hope I'm spreading my luck on you dolls, you all deserve it! 

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I am in love with this look! 😍 I have two concerns though... First, I didn’t receive the Kim’s calendar gig and second I didn’t get a call from Simon like usually this weekend. He didn’t offer me the 50 weekend stars or anything at all for that matter. Is it because I am currently on level 13 or is there something else?! 🤧
    VIP Memebership players are the only ones who get the Kim Friendship Kalendar Event!
    The rest of the normal players only get the 19New 3 Events :)
    Not so.  All 3 games have let their vip subscriptions lapse, and all 3 have the kalendar. It is NOT Vip.
    Ohh really?? Interesting!
    I did not get it! And i also did not get the Tale of Crowns ev
    Didn’t get the “Tale of Crowns” either, but it’s because I haven’t done the first part of that storyline yet. Lol
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    I got energy in my free box

i feel you girl

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, my mistake.  I checked and only 1 has the friendship calendar, but the other two haven't done Dublin yet. so there is that.  But the game that got the Storyline for the calendar wasn't VIP.  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I am in love with this look! 😍 I have two concerns though... First, I didn’t receive the Kim’s calendar gig and second I didn’t get a call from Simon like usually this weekend. He didn’t offer me the 50 weekend stars or anything at all for that matter. Is it because I am currently on level 13 or is there something else?! 🤧
    VIP Memebership players are the only ones who get the Kim Friendship Kalendar Event!
    The rest of the normal players only get the 19New 3 Events :)
    Not so.  All 3 games have let their vip subscriptions lapse, and all 3 have the kalendar. It is NOT Vip.
    Ohh really?? Interesting!
    I did not get it! And i also did not get the Tale of Crowns ev
    Didn’t get the “Tale of Crowns” either, but it’s because I haven’t done the first part of that storyline yet. Lol
    I didnt get the Tales of Crowns last update so of corse im missing it aswell on this update T----T
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KimsBestie Thanks for sharing your level. Keep playing the game to level up so you can get more quests!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    alice_kkh said:
    I got energy in my free box

i feel you girl
    i did have 3/4 items in my palette so it was a very bad pick

I’m sorry 😢 I hate it when this happens. Mine only had 2 as usual, but still 😞 why can’t they just remove energy and kash from boxes and Kollections already 😫 nobody wants them Glu!

iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I could not BELIEVE my luck this morning!
    I got the purse in my free box, and then I played the new Kollection and BOOM: K-Stars first, then energy, then the bundle! I had a low number of K-Stars to begin with but winning the stars from the kollection on my first try made it so I could try again and I’m so happy!

All I really wanted from the Kollection was the bundle so I am thrilled! I love the red dress but I think I may save my K-Stars or open one more gift box in hopes for the coat or the boots.

Sending my good luck your way, dolls!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I've spent a total of $5 on this game for k stars and it was during the Black Friday sale, I've never completed a Kollection( I think I've only got like a total of 5 things from different ones), I've never finished an event(which is extremely embarrassing to say on a forum with such experienced players. Your closets are drool worthy) and I have so many incomplete tasks it's ridiculous. But for me this game is still an adventure. It's still fun and I look forward to seeing everybody's reactions to the new events. But lately coming onto the forum hasn't been as fun. Trust me, I know that it's frustrating when it feels like somebody isn't listen, especially when they won't tell you why. But Glu is a company and I don't doubt that they have their reasons for things. So I think it's important to stay positive and to remember to still have fun as best as you can. One day everybody's going to look back on this and laugh at how much we stressed over this game. I agree that it's a little scary to see all this happening because it makes you wonder if the game is losing support and we all obviously still love the game. But remember all of the good times the game had! All the gorgeous clothes and hair and items! The fun engaging storylines! Cassio! 😂 I know that most of you have probably stopped reading by now and I apologize for  the ridiculously long post. To you I may just seen like an annoying young girl who doesn't know anything but I really do care about this game and it's future. More importantly though I care about you guys and the community. Lately the internet has been extremely negative and it's seeping into the forum. Wade Boggs once said "a positive attitude causes a chain reactions of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results" .
    I totally agree with you. I had to get everything I was mad about out of my system and I pointed out what I think could be better and etc. But now I'm over it and I want to make the most of it. Still not resubscribing until the next update which honestly makes me SAD because I love supporting the game. But I also think it doesn't make sense to complain about it and keep doing the same things ourselves. 

KKHGaia said:
    love the shmoney outfit but ughhhhhh why did they put the matching hair in a Kollection bundle!!! D-: they know damn well were gonna chase that. what a tactic. the items this weekend is v cute tho, thanks for that!
    Agree! It's better in my opinion when the items match and are in sets, be that on boxes or in kollections. The dark rooted hair in the bundle makes no sense. Neither the single hair with the red dress. Also, I only like the ponytail in a few colors - first impressions - and I don't like the other hair at all. I think it would have been smarter to mix and match the items better. They put the "best" items in the bundle when they could put it with any hair and we'd still want it for the GORGEOUS dress. And the hair on the boxes has more spending/earning potential because you can spend way more K-Stars chasing it then to complete a Kollection. The updo with the money outfit doesn't go but I think it's a must have - along with the bag. I mean. LOOK HOW CUTE!

I just think it could be a $100 bill instead of $1 though...
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited January 2019

of course 🙄 i think i'm the minority who doesn't like the red dress either, so i'm pretty disappointed. still going to chase tho lmaoooo
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Opened a couple boxes and got the hair!

I think I’ll be stopping there. Way too many times in the past that I’ve chased my K-Stars away lol
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    My male doll game is taking a break this weekend. I don’t want to grind 600 points just for a basic jacket that I can get it from KKG for $5000. 😒 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    What a disappointment 😂 only wanted the hair though so it’s ok 👌
    Played the Kollection and got the single hair. I think it’s kinda fun! 
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Only 2/4 items and I picked kash 😭 not the best start

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Because I may be the worst k star saver ever, I won over 100 stars today and spent them all. Tried the kollection one more time after the dress, got energy which was upsetting but I knew I couldn’t push my luck too much lol and I used the energy to do the first weekend gig in one sitting! Love when that happens. I opened another giftbox bc I wanted the bonus points for that gig, was hoping for the hair but at least I got an item!!!! I like the purse.

rst 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    AliBryant said:
    I was just thinking it would have been awesome if we got a money aura with this event :D 

Meanwhile here is me after playing Kollections:

omgggg yeeesss!!! WE NEEEDDD a money aura!!!!

I think I’ll be stopping there. Way too many times in the past that I’ve chased my K-Stars away lol
    Here's where I see the Kollections being better in this aspect. You have a limit as to how many K-Stars you'll spend in order to get the prize.
    Because I may be the worst k star saver ever, I won over 100 stars today and spent them all. Tried the kollection one more time after the dress, got energy which was upsetting but I knew I couldn’t push my luck too much lol and I used the energy to do the first weekend gig in one sitting! Love when that happens. I opened another giftbox bc I wanted the bonus points for that gig, was hoping for the hair but at least I got an item!!!! I like the purse.

rst 
    The purse is my faaaavoooorite!!!!!! <3
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

I wish there was a ‘give this item to a player who wants it’ option. I only wanted the hair, and have no desire to ever wear this jacket. Can you even imagine how great it would be to trade items like that??! 
    A girl can dream!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    ***I’m not actually going out of town - I just like how that outfit looks on the tarmac!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

You look great! I LOVE that necklace!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AmeliaKKH said:

Here's where I see the Kollections being better in this aspect. You have a limit as to how many K-Stars you'll spend in order to get the prize.
    this is exactly why i used to love Kollections, as expensive as they are you knew how many stars you were going to spend in order to get the whole thing
    i've spent over 800+ stars chasing items, it doesn't feel good

edit: it's important to point out this was when they weren't limited, pushing us to get them within 5 days or they will be (which they're not because they keep coming back) gone is not fair
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I freacking LOVE the earnable booties 💙💙💙💙💙
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Paris in the springtime 💕

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Paris in the springtime 💕

I wasn't that excited about the earnables until I saw this post with your doll! This looks super cute.