Options

Gold VIP issues

KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
Hi usually I just come on the forum and look at the post and spoilers and such but since I'm having a issue I thought I'd sign up last month I bought the gold VIP package and my subscription still isnt working it's not coming up that I'm a VIP I just wanna see about a fix I'd hate to feel like I wasted $50 since I never got the storyline and cant get the early access clothes from last update or this one 
I play on android 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m sorry this is happening.  Have you sent a ticket to Support?  From the top left corner of your game screen, tape the 3 lines to open options menu.    Send your ticket, include your vip receipt from Google Play and tell them what you’ve told us.  They’ll take a look at your game and see what’s up.
    to send the ticket, top left corner of the game screen
    ( lll/help/glu Support ) 

hood luck, Welcome, and I’ll see if there are any other avenues for help. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank u so much but than it takes a while to respond to a ticket an my subscription will be over by than 
    I play on android 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KKH_Mermaid i am on Android too and my subscription disappears sometimes. Have you tried signing in and out of the Google Play account you use with the game, restarting your phone, fully closing the app and re-opening it? 
    iOS
  • Options
    Yes I have tried all that and nothing is working 
    I play on android