Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Hello I am nasialena.I am from Greece and I am 22 years old . I have been playing this game for 4 years and I joined this forum in order to be able to exchange opinions with other players . 💕💕💕💕
  • pinaapplecoldapinaapplecolda Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited December 2018
  • HarpersCollectiveHarpersCollective Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi y'all! I'm Bennett, 23 years old, and a US Central Time player. I'm a guy, but I do enjoy makeup and fashion as much as the next gal. I got really into the game at the very beginning when it was released, and I've continued off and on for the past few years, but it's recently been one of my favorite idle games, especially with my years of building up event exclusive items to dress my model with.
    My model is the lovechild of me and my drag persona. She's a bit punky and mostly picks the snarky chat options as well.

• JenroseJenrose Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello! I’m Jen. I’ve been playing the game for about 10 months, and am at Level 33 and am currently #3 A++. 😀 I play every day and am at the point where I’m enjoying my businesses and earning K stars! I’m a redhead with freckles like my doll and I just think she’s the cutest  😆
  • Crystal_RoseCrystal_Rose Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi. I'm Sierra Although my username is CrystalRose2301 (Anyone know how to change the username?) I haven't been playing KKH for long. I'm shy in real life. I love anime, art, mobile games, music. Hopefully I can get some help upgrading and going through the game. I finally earned the Bell Air home still haven't decided what style yet.
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Hi, im Judi and im 22. I'm not really new. I've read the forum before looking for help but i just registered. Im not new playing the game either. I started when the game came out years ago but i stopped playing and lost all that hard work and beutifull items. So i started again last year and i'm about to do my second comeback. I play all day all night and ill be happy to help with the forum too. ✌ :#
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Welcome to the forum Sierra and Judi, hope you enjoy your time here.

As far as the username issue, I believe that we don't have the option to change our usernames not sure though.
  • Met3navy37Met3navy37 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey guys. I'm new to this but I love playing Kim Kardashian games. I find it very fun, challenging and exciting. My name is Dianne, I'm 42 from Massachusetts, 1 child but she's in college and I'm a nurse. I love my job and what I do but also I love my game so I play it all the time when I'm on break that is. Other then that I just live life 2 the fullest. You only get one chance in life so you better enjoy it😁😉😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Welcome to all our new family members!
    There are chat threads for every event, Photo threads, and lots of fun.  Have a great time and if you need anything, just send me a message!
    @Crystal_Rose  Hi Sierra, you can't change your username in the forum, but if you put Call me Sierra in your signature, you'll find everyone calling you Sierra.  Of course if you want to change your name in the game, go see Maria.  For a loss of some fans, she'll change your game name.

Hi @judi  Hi and welcome.  You sound very into the game.  Let me ask, have you ever dreamed about the game?  What about taken your phone into the restroom for unnoticed tapping?  Welcome to the Darkside.  We have a thread for that too..  :)
    So Hiya Hiya to all my new friends, and remember, if you need anything, just pm me. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh_lebanezzakkh_lebanezza Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi! Lebanezza, 25 from Sweden! New to the community but been playing forever ❤
  • Khyliixx_Khyliixx_ Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hii! I'm a lurker. My name is Erika , Avi. is Khyli. 
    I am 22 From Kaua'i, Hawai'i 
    Been part of this community for a while now but my gameplay is different.
    I admit I was using a mod in the past - I sincerely apologize, I understand how wrong it is. 
    Since a few months I've restarted, Couldn't stay away from playing.

I hope you can forgive my horrible past and welcome me once more to the KKH Family again. 

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Welcome all
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Hi! My name is Molly Monroe. I just started playing again after a two-year hiatus, and prior to that I played for about three years. I started 100% over and was completely blown away by all the progress made. This is such a fun community, and I am happy to be apart of it with you all. 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Hi hi! I’m Basak and I’m 22. Used to play KKH everyday but went on a hiatus for a year or two. Now I’m back! I’m #33 A++ yayyy!

New to Glu community. All help is appreciated. <3

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • unimermeowunimermeow Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hello everyone! I am Sura & I'm 21. I come back to game like a month ago. When I came to game, I'm on D-List. Now I'm on A-List. 
    Level 21 and #145 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Hello, I’m Katie from USA. I’ve been a player of KKH since July 2014. I took a 3 year break after having 2 kids and have been playing regularly again since last October! I never deleted it from my phone thank goodness because I knew I’d be back at it one day 😃 level 43, 1.3B fans.
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Hi! User from Norway here! Been playing the game since the beginning, but had a two year break and started playing again a year ago😄 level 35 and A++!

edited February 2019
    Hi and welcome to @TheKylie, @Smuckies @unimermeowm @Basak7 anyone else I missed.

‘Have a great time, and feel free to message me with any questions or issues. <3  Most of all, have fun!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hello everyone! I finally decided to register after lurking for a few months because I read through this post and saw so many scandinavians!

My name is Mona and I am 21 years old from Norway. I study sociology but my passion is fashion and design. I have only played since July 2018 but Im as addicted as can be! 
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• SummerLipsSummerLips Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    My name is Gustavo. I live in Brazil, in a state called Piauí. I am a student of Architecture and Urbanism who is in the 8th period and almost graduating to exercise the profession of Architect.
    I met the game in 2015, and since then the game. I participate in groups about the game on Facebook and Instagram, WhatsApp as well. I met many wonderful people and made incredible friends thanks to KIM KARDASHIAN HOLLYWOOD. I hope the game does not end like other Glu celebrity games. Thank you. 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Hello all! I've been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to join in the fun! I started playing when the game first came out, then took a break for a couple years to try K&K. Near the end of 2017 I started KKH again and although I've taken a few breaks, I've been pretty consistent ever since (mostly because the completionist in me is scared of missing cool clothes again). I'm 24, from the US, and excited to join the community here :smile:
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Greetings all, I was addicted to the game when it first came out, then switched from an android to an iPhone lost my game and hope, decided to get it again, a month or so ago, and now my addiction has returned full force. Excited by all the tricks and tips here and helpful people.

• Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Hello People!
    I'm Koven, US, got into the game because i was bored out of my mind in the hospital. I am doing my first comeback. I love Anime, video games,  I draw a comic, and in my spare time I laze around with my cats. I am trying to resist the temptation of drawing little things of my doll and her doll life. 
    My Doll is casual most the times but I love it. This is her current hubby. I get bored of them pretty easy. Waiting for Raul
     Dreading the one time I accidentally didn't click flirt during the interview after filming the movie doomed me to a life without my Brazillionaire.
    I took a screenshot because my photo booth is  possessed 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Hey guys, just saw this post so I might introduce myself too!  :# 

I installed KKH in 2016 but at first, I wasn't really playing that much, maybe twice a week or even less, I can't even remember right lol. I've really been into the game since December 2018 and now I just can't stop playing it!

My doll name is Stefani, she currently has 1,4M of followers! She was dating a basketball player, she even married him but you know, with me not playing regularly in 2016/17 he just dumped her real quick lol. She is now married to another cutie named Mason Graham.

About me, I'm a french girl of 22 so sorry if I make some mistakes sometimes :tongue:
    I love playing video games such as League of Legends, Counter Strike, The Sims 4, Skyrim, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Witcher 3... I could name all the games I've played for hours so let's stop here lol, I also love baking pastries and cooking in general! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• _burbuja93__burbuja93_ Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi! My name is Astrid i’m from Guatemala 
    I don’t have friends in the game can u please tell me how i add real friends 😃 im in level 7 because i loose all my progress (loose my phone) 
  • EllaGEllaG Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, my name is Ella. I’m from England. 
    I have been playing on and off for years and I am now A++ and level 32 😁
  • nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Hello does anyone know how can I uninstall my credit card details ?.?
    ?.. please please help  me 
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Hi my name is Daphne!! I’m from the US! I’ve been playing since the game first came out, and then took a break for a year because I got a new phone and lost all my progress and was bummed about starting over 😩 but I’ve been playing again for the past year and never joined the forum until now so I am very excited to meet everyone 🤩💖
    nasialena said:
    Hello does anyone know how can I uninstall my credit card details ?.?
    ?.. please please help  me 
    Do you mean how to take your CC number out of itunes or Google?  I would contact them, and ask because Glu will never ask for your credit card number.  Any purchases go through itunes if you're iOS, or Google if you're Android    Is this what you mean by uninstalling your credit card?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • vsinclair212vsinclair212 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    ;) Hi and Welcome. It's been mentioned that sometimes it's harder for new members to join in all the reindeer fun. So, let's start this thread, as a place for our newest friends to get their feet wet. Jump in, join in and share a little bit about yourself.

If it helps our latest family to feel more in the thick of things, then it's working. If it doesn't, well, then we'll try harder. (We'll keep this floating in General Discussion and see how it catches on, then we'll sticky it and just remind people to say hi over there and introduce themselves in whatever manner they choose.)

So pop in and say Hi. It's a very friendly place, and everyone was new sometime. ;)

Please remember THERE ARE NO ADD REQUESTS PERMITTED HERE. There is a Gifting&Friends forum for that purpose. Thank you.