Update v9.8 Kicks off 2019

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

This as a mag cover on the photobooth would be amaaaze!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think there’s a glitch in the game that probably nobody noticed yet. I got a new iPad for Christmas and I decided to start a new game there and when I restored the ‘special purchases’ the KKWxMario pack it’s not getting restored, all the other items i’ve bought are perfectly restored but that pack. I bought it when it first came out not separately like they released a few weeks ago. 
    Did you send a ticket? Maybe because it’s now split there is an issue.  But I would send a ticket, it’s not hampering gameplay so a support ticket is a good way to go. 
    Congrats on the new device.  This was the first occasion in 4 years I didn’t get some sort of technology.   :). Did get a new ps (paint sop pro) maybe i’ll Make a new wheel.  Lol. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Doll.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

I don’t have the SMC with Erika or the KKW beauty kit, I have this... I’m very confused. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    skevans said:

I don’t have the SMC with Erika or the KKW beauty kit, I have this... I’m very confused. 
    I have that too! I had the Erika one just this morning but it ended. 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @skevans You're not the only one who mentioned you couldn't see the KKW Beauty offer! Here's what you can do: Open the Starshop, make sure everything there looks ok, then leave the Starshop and look for the KKW Beauty promo window
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    skevans said:

Same skevans
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Can I just bring attention to the items that male dolls got... Three items?! That’s either a joke ( a little early for April Fools’ Day ) or.. 

These are not new items. These are items that were VIPs in the past update. The Boys only received new items in the VIPs, three items. A hair, a shirt and pants. Boys are literally dead in kkh 
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    edited January 2019
    skevans said:

As I have the kim's picks, Erika shop my closet, and kkw beauty contour, appeared in my game the first fashion goals offer that I did not buy. I find it interesting that each game has the offer that does not have, because one is very general and does not appear to those who already own. I already have some missing offers in my game, but I have decided that I will no longer buy any offers or anything new
  • JessKKHJessKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    KKH was literally the most fun in 2017, the prizes were beautiful, we had weekend storylines and a new house, business and location every update. Now its just boring, repetitive and ugly.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    skevans said:

I don’t have any offers
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I don’t think that I can keep up with the SMC and Kim’s Picks anymore. They keep popping up one after another. What is going on? I already bought all of them ( 4 outfits so far ) this week since the last update came out. I am just curious, because we only use to have SMC or Kim’s Picks once or twice per week. Now it’s every day, sometimes even twice per day. 😂
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @KimsBestie I hope that is a new change and not a glitch! This gives us a chance to get more that we want
    iOS
  • MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    This update is one of the worst updates I have seen. Glu I do hope you can do better. I do like some of the things on the game, but for the most part, the update isnt good. I wasn't so crazy about the last update either. Step your game up Glu.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We just released a mini update for Android with bug fixes. Make sure you get it to access upcoming events! Hopefully this will help players with VIP subscriptions.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I don't want to speak too soon (in case it's only certain offers and not ALL that cycle through), but I am really loving the SMC/fashion goals bundles changing daily! So far I have only seen Kim's Picks, Fashion goals, and the contour kit pass by (and one day a glitch showed an SMC I already own). But I am really looking forward to getting some of the SMCs I missed soon! 
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant I have seen I think four or five SMCs so far! They are some of the older ones (I think??) so they’re probably just ones you already have. I hope they show more recent ones soon, there’s a couple I’ve really had my eye on!! I did buy one today anyway though lol.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited January 2019
    @mikaylachimo which ones have you seen besides the blue dress SMC?

I have seen:
    Fashion Goals silver outfit
    Fashion Goals all black outfit with the tall boots
    Kims Picks White outfit
    Kims Picks Black outfit with gold accent and shoes (bought)
    Kims Picks Leopard 2 piece and bracelet outfit
    Contour Kit (twice)
    Balmain accessories
    SMC White and Gold Balmain
    Erika Jayne
    edit: just remembered I did also see the SMC with the white furry coat and baseball cap! (not my style)

iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Mine seems to be changing fairly often, maybe even multiple times a day? I could've sworn this morning it was the silver outfit with drink and now it's the silver met gala gown. 
    @soundspretty Mine changes daily at 5:30 PM my time. They always have a 24 hour timer on them. I look forward to it every day! I usually have to close out the game, and change locations a few times to get the new one to pop up, but it's been the same time every day for about 2 weeks now.
    iOS
    Interesting! I never noticed the timer. Mine says 22 hours left so that makes sense I had something different this morning. I'll add that another detail I like is how the kollection list is grouped in one banner instead of having to tap through 2-3 of them each time. I do wish the taps were condensed even more but I'll take the 5 taps to check my event points vs the 12 taps it was doing before the update. 
    edited January 2019
    As far as SMCs I’ve seen:
    The blue dress
    The white and gold dress
    a striped two piece that comes with blonde hair and a gold choker (should’ve bought lol)
    the furry coat and baseball cap
    grey sweatpants with drink/boots (bought)

for kim’s picks/fashion goals/etc:
    countour (bought)
    erika’s outfit
    kims pick black and red dress
    kims pick white dress with bracelet 
    fashion goals black bodysuit with tall boots 
    kims picks black dress (the one that looks just like the dating achievement dress IMO)

@AliBryant I think this is all of them! I might have also seen the cheetah print Kim picks or the balmain accessories, but I can’t remember clearly enough to know if I saw them in my game or just on the forum from others lol. I currently don’t have one in my game but i bought this sweatpants/boots/drink one this morning. I was trying to hold out for ones on my wishlist so I haven’t bought any since the contour, but I’m a sucker for a cute handheld!! 

@mikaylachimo thanks! That reminds me I had the striped smc too but I didn't buy because I can't change the hair color. I need to get that one with the drink when it comes around. I'm holding out hope for some of the more fancy gown ones too!
    iOS
    The blonde hair in the SMC you're talking about is weird because they released another SMC with that exact same hair only you're able to change the color 🤷 

I debating buying the gray sweats this morning only because I wanted the drink lol. 

These are the ones I want so I hope we start seeing them soon!
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant yessss the two that I’m holding out for are the one on the bottom left and the one on the bottom right! I am obsessed with them, especially the one with the white handheld purse!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    @AliBryant that’s why I didn’t buy it either! I usually want SMCs mostly for the hair lol. But I love the striped two piece dress and I don’t own any gold chokers so I debated it a bit. 

My top 3 that I’m dying for is the met gala look, your bottom right one, and this one. I’m obsessed with this pony and the met gala pony

I’d also probably cave for all the other ones on your bottom row lol, or this one:

I regret purchasing the clear dress/coat. The hair is pretty great but I never wear the shoes and ever since someone pointed out "shadow crotch" I can't wear the outfit either. 
    I regret purchasing the clear dress/coat. The hair is pretty great but I never wear the shoes and ever since someone pointed out "shadow crotch" I can't wear the outfit either. 
    Why’d you have to tell me this 😭😭
    i do looove the hair tho
  • JaxJax81JaxJax81 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    I dont belive the odds put out for a second. I always get Kash and energy on the first roll LITERALLY every single time and i usually roll every Kollection at least once and i have always gotten either Kash energy or an accesory. In this one i literally got every single thing i didnt want and im missing out on the things i rolled for in the first place. Im sorry but i belive these are rigged. The TB ones seem more legit but these? No way.
    I AGREE 100%!!!!! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I wanted to try the bronze vip. And my videos is gone  from 20 to 5😭 I they gonna be back? I canceled my purchase. 
    iOS player