SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I dont think you missed it @ameliakkh, it was during the second test round of this dress:

It was the first time trendsetters popped up and not everyone had it 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Tbh I really miss styling around an item. It was so much fun.
    That was fun BUT with this new SYS format us Facebook players can play the SYS Evento aswell!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I’m trying to play around with styling and this is what I’ve come up with so far but it’s not going great in my head haha 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Lol @judithkkh, agreed! Bring back the k-stars! I’m not motivated by another dinky choker.

@Amilicious I think those looks are going to score pretty high with all the luxury details :)
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Love the theme of this sys! My high fashion alter ego is rejoicing! Y’all better not be submitting bikinis! I’m excited to see how runway ready you dolls are ❤️❤️❤️
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Tbh I really miss styling around an item. It was so much fun.
    That was fun BUT with this new SYS format us Facebook players can play the SYS Evento aswell!

It's awesome that fb players can finally play sys but I'm sure it would be possible to do this within the new format. How cool would it be if we all got the item to style as a gift from Kim:D I know, that's unrealistic :D
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I would rather have a necklace or earrings, instead of 5 stars.  Glu changed a few things, when it opens and we see all the prizes we’ll know better what the new deal is. 
    ‘The black dress, that was the prize for the first two Sys.  Because one game got it the first time, the other two the next.  The first time there was no trendsetter,  at least that’s what my just awake memorybis telling me.  (That’s the dress players continued to use for each successful; Sys events.  I remember choosing to vote for s bikini instead of that dress at one point)
    I’m excited About the lower points.  It gives us a little breathing room. ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2019
    black Dress was the SYS for the 1st 2 SYS events.  That’s why some hit the 1st, and

some got the 2nd.  The 2nd SYS with the black dress as the SYS prize, had trendsetters.  The trendsetters prize was the red outfit.

That other dress has never been a prize. It was a display glitch, and hopefully something for the future.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I may have missed, but what time does the SYS start in Monday? Lord knows I don't want to miss a look and still not be able to finish even though they lowered the points.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Johana said:
    It's true that 5/10/25 K-Stars is nothing in the KKH world but still it was a positive thng to me in the trendsetters. There are not many ways to make K-Stars in the game.. Doing all the businesses in one week only gets you 1 turn with a kollection. The K-Star prize was very encouraging.
    Stars are fine, I’m guessing they’re still in the SYS,  but 
    Last time players complained that there were no additional prizes as you moved up from 6th to 2nd in trendsetters.  This time Glu added them.  Some will like this, and some won’t.  But it was an attempt by Glu to be more responsive.  But like with TBs.  some say sheepishly they like they like the Kollections for TBs, others say they lined the old palettes and fixed prices.  

Maybe start a campaign to leave the new items, and bring back the Stars?   Any time Glu changes something, there will be multiple sides and preferences.  Sorry you’re feeling the pinch of the missing Stars. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    kokokokonut said:
    Last time players complained that there were no additional prizes as you moved up from 6th to 2nd in trendsetters.  This time Glu added them.  Some will like this, and some won’t.  But it was an attempt by Glu to be more responsive. 
    Does this mean that there is a difference now between getting 2nd and getting 5th? Kalinda’s picture didn’t show that at all since it doesn’t fit in one screenshot, it only showed 1st and 2nd place. In that case, that’s nice! I think it’s a really good improvement. I assumed it was more just for those at the end instead of getting just kash or kash and energy they’d get an item or two now and we’d all just get more items overall, I didn’t know the prize “levels” changed.

As somebody who earns the majority of their stars through gameplay/offers and cant spend a lot of money, I loved the k star prize though. I was soooo excited to win 25 last time!! 5 might get you nothing lol, but it adds up and to me, 25 was a lot to get for free. Stars would make me much more motivated to get 1st even if the prize wasn’t my style! With these prizes, I couldn’t care less if I get 1st or 2nd-whichever ranking is the lowest to get the dress. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited January 2019
    just From the picture, when I saw the other items, my 1st reaction was the other prizes would ptobebly fix what players were upset about. Whether you were 2nd, or you were 5th, you got the same prizes, with only a diffence in stars , etc.  so  I’m betting 3rd place won’t have the necklace?    I could be wrong.  But I think the extra items are to differentiate between places.  

Edit:
    Oh wait...... last time 6 players got  the clothes, only 1 got the hair.  So....will player 3 not get the dress?  Hmmmm.  I hate the waiting for everything to be revealed.  So Monday at 11a.m. We should know.  Good luck everyone.   If you wanted Stars I hope you win stars, if you want clothes and bling....then that is my wish for you.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2019
    I just figured if they changed which ranks get the same prize due to people complaining Kalinda would have said it/showed us when she mentioned the other changes. But I suppose this was just a spoiler/quick look. May not be all the details. The waiting game begins 😅

I know the lower ranks got no clothing prizes at all originally, like starting at 15 or maybe 20. I thought this was more for them so everybody gets at least one new clothing item. I could easily be wrong though, and I think it would be a great change so I hope you’re right Koko!!!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I hope adding items in trendsetters prizes doesn’t change #2-5 players getting the dress. This is not what we ask for. I don’t like both hair prizes this time and am hoping to relax as long as I stay within top 5. If Glu wants to be more responsive, the top 3 players should get all the prizes. That’s what most players requested for. Please don’t make the SYS event worse. 

I second this!  Glu you are not responding to our feedback if you make changes that we DIDN’T ask for, that is opposite to what we asked for, or that make things worse for players!
    I agree with this too! I don’t think it’s fair at all that 2nd-5th gets the same prizes, but I really hope they wouldn’t cut it off at the dress for 3rd. That’s not the solution most of us want lol. 

If it were up to me (which of course it’s not) the #1 would get all the prizes +stars, #2 and #3 all the prizes and less or no stars, then the cut off for no hair starting at #4 and going down from there.
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    It took a while to realize that this thread existed but better late than never 😂
    So here is my opinion. I don’t want to sound unappreciative or anything. But honest. 
    They lowered the points! YAY! At least that they did. It would have been better if they lowered it with a 100 but since this Glu I am not mad. They earnables prizes are so gorgeous! They are so my style. I love the theme since I LIVE for high fashion so it will be fun. The clutch and the boots are also my favorite items! 
    About Trendsetter I am 50/50. It’s nice that they included more items but whenever they push too much   accessories it feels lazy to me. I love getting k-stars and I am a bit disappointed they removed them. Glu should really read the forum more carefully. They should implement changes that are the popular demand. I recal no one wanting more items, and everyone was/is asking to include all prizes for second and thrid place. Don’t fix something that’s not broken. Also the cap for Trendsetter needs to happen. I can’t get credit for that, this was @yezx genius ideas! 
    At least there are some changes. We will have to wait till Monday to see all the details and go crazy on the forum 😂💖 Can’t wait.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    yezx said:
    I dont think you missed it @ameliakkh, it was during the second test round of this dress:

It was the first time trendsetters popped up and not everyone had it 😊
    Ooohhh!! So the first round was just this dress and the hair. And the second round had the trendsetter with the red stuff?
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    black Dress was the SYS for the 1st 2 SYS events.  That’s why some hit the 1st, and

some got the 2nd.  The 2nd SYS with the black dress as the SYS prize, had trendsetters.  The trendsetters prize was the red outfit.

That other dress has never been a prize. It was a display glitch, and hopefully something for the future.
    I NEEEEED THIS HAIR IN MY KKH LIFE!!!!
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited January 2019
    hmmmm i might partake in this SYS bc the items are worth fighting for (to me) compared to the last 2! heres my take on haute couture. my brain is fried. my fingers are numb. 

edit: wait i just read were getting TB boxes/Kollections idk alongside this SYS... NOW IM CONFLICTED bc id rather spend on those boxes than the SYS. aaaaaahhhhh

• puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited January 2019
    KKHGaia said:
    hmmmm i might partake in this SYS bc the items are worth fighting for (to me) compared to the last 2! heres my take on haute couture. my brain is fried. my fingers are numb. 

edit: wait i just read were getting TB boxes/Kollections idk alongside this SYS... NOW IM CONFLICTED bc id rather spend on those boxes than the SYS. aaaaaahhhhh

Girl I am drooling with lust and Green with envy! When, where, and what is what I wanna know. I NEED all of that. Glu, are you listening?
    It's blindingly #Haute. I cant. 

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    pua said:
    Girl I am drooling with lust and Green with envy! When, where, and what is what I wanna know. I NEED all of that. Glu, are you listening?
    It's blindingly #Haute. I cant. 
    HAHAHAHA omg heres the list hunnnn! making this made me realise 2016-2017 had a lot of the best clothes. hoping to get more in my TB boxes x

first look: Timeless Classics Kollection bundle hair, Roberto Cavalli Kollection sunnies, April 2016 VIP event outfit, On Trend Casual Kollection shoes
    second look: SMC hair, 2015 Dating event earrings, April 2016 5-star weekend event outfit, Aug 2017 VIP event shoes
    third look: Silk Motif Kollection hair, Dec 2017 VIP event outfit, 2015 Halloween necklace, closet shoes
    fourth look: SMC hair, closet sunnies, 2017 Kims birthday event outfit

also credits to the KKH Event Items Encyclopedia, very helpful!
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @KKHGaia those looks are gorgeous! Im drooling with envy! Sigh. Think I'm gonna struggle with this SYS. Haven't been playing long enough to acquire that many gorgeous items. Got a few Kstars which I might spend on a few of the Balmain items. But think I'll be one of those people falling back on a ball gown or two and repeating a few looks 😢
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    What I love, these events are not an either/or.  we get them both.  the 5⭐ Tb beginning at 5 a.m. Eastern tomorrow, and then this SYS probably 6 hours later at 11.  I love the concept of Haute Couture, but lets face it.  A lot of players will just think it's dressy and go for the gowns.  The game has been pretty good at pairing up similar looks quite often, so  a lot of these votes will just be a judgement call.  A different pair of earrings could be the key.  lol. 
    I do love the clothes, and I can't wait to see how the breakdown of prizes go.  How much do we all wish the screenshot showed the 3rd prize as well?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im screwd on this SYS!
    I have literally nothing Couture like.....
    Anyone can give me some tips please?? <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m just glad that the points got reduced and that I don’t like the hairstyles cause there’s no way I’m gonna be able to come up with 27 couture looks 🤔 I regret never buying stuff from the pop-up shop back when it was still a thing. I always thought it was way too expensive but I just realized that it’s actually much cheaper than chasing things in boxes and Kollections, especially with my horrible luck on those 😄
    iOS
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Will probably end up buying tickets and submitting whatever looks as I don’t really have anything that screams “Haute Couture”. Lol

Plus, spending hundreds of K Stars on the Balmain or whatever clothes just so I can submit a decent outfit for this event, I think it’s not worth it. 😂 Rather save my stars for future events.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I’m nervous that if I don’t come in 2nd place on trendsetters that I won’t get the dress. That’s the only prize I actually love in this SYS. I like the earnables and trendsetters prizes except both hairs are horrible imo. Thank you for reducing the points it takes to complete the event! But please don’t make trendsetters harder than it already was 😔
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    who said removing the K-stars from the Trendsetters prize was a good idea
    i just want to talk
    Glu don't get it. They could've removed the cash and energy...I'm just saying💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections