5⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 1/04/19 First Weekend Event of 2019

1234568Next

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa we need a sympathy button. Did you just accidentally tap yes?
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I honestly feel like the SYS/Trendsetters events should be for every player and that Glu needs to update the Celebrity Perks on the game and put in some new items 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Somehow managed to accidentally
    turn the money boots into leggings while looking through my closet and trying things on

Now your legs can appear to be made of cash!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie and I didn’t feel the need to acquire any of this weekend’s event items but she still wants to hang out with friends. 

@Katinkae  Dixie  @ArianaKKH  @TrashleyKKH

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I just finished the weekend event not sure about you guys but this was more enjoyable then many of the other events we have had lately. I think it was a great start to the year and I’m loving all the new items on Summer I think she looks fabulous! Really really like the earnable hair on her which I didn’t think would suit her initially! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    the earnables look adorable💙

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa we need a sympathy button. Did you just accidentally tap yes?
    yesssss this is the second time I’ve done it too! 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I just got the coat, moving a bit slow with this event. Since the weather in Denmark is cold and rainy (and I just realized we don’t have a danish location 🥺), wanted to style based on that. 

Hello fellow dane. I thought I was alone here :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    daffodil said:
    I just got the coat, moving a bit slow with this event. Since the weather in Denmark is cold and rainy (and I just realized we don’t have a danish location 🥺), wanted to style based on that. 

Hello fellow dane. I thought I was alone here :)
    Hello ❤️🌸
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    the hair looks amazing on some dolls, but mine looks like Rachel Dolezal and I can never wear it again
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    After spending 90 stars on kash and energy in a kollecrion (😑) I’m pleased to have finally won a hairstyle! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @melissakkh do you have any SMC or other offer today? Nothing popping up in my game
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @AliBryant I was wondering the same thing since I don’t have a new offer either! And I tried exiting the star shop a couple of times but nothing. 
    @AliBryant @melissakkh I have this offer right now that ends in an hour:

I’m hoping a new offer will pop up an hour from now - maybe then a new one will pop up for you too? I’ve been enjoying a new SMC/offer daily because then we get more chances to purchase what we want!
    she/her
    add me here
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @AliBryant @melissakkh I have this offer right now that ends in an hour:

I’m hoping a new offer will pop up an hour from now - maybe then a new one will pop up for you too? I’ve been enjoying a new SMC/offer daily because then we get more chances to purchase what we want!
    omg girl you're making me regret not getting this Kollection
    that hair looks bomb on you! and i've been loving having a new SMC/offer daily as well, it keeps me excited to see what offer i'll get next
    Glu keep this feature, please!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @AliBryant @melissakkh I just had this one pop up. I had the one @VampireBarbie has last night/until now.

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I already own that one @mikaylachimo so maybe that's why?
    iOS
    @judithkkh thank you so much, doll! 💕 at first I wasn’t crazy about the bundle from that Kollection but it’s definitely grown on me, especially the hair! Maybe it will become
    available again sometime soon since they’ve been periodically bringing back limited Kollections

@mikaylachimo I wonder if that’s the one I’ll get next! There’s a few SMCs from the past that I’m hoping will pop up soon - I haven’t been too wild about any of the “Kim’s Picks” but we’ll see!
    she/her
    add me here
    edited January 2019
    @AliBryant @mikaylachimo As I said before I own all the general SMC Glu has been releasing for a few months now. The only “new” was Erica’s SMC which I bought, the Mario eyes ( which I already owned) and the contour kit which I bought. And I think Glu is not releasing “new” SMC offers and that’s why I don’t have an offer available. I would really appreciate an answer from @eggsandbananas or @KalindaKing about this issue.
    Edit: Just to be clear by “general” I mean every single SMC Glu has been releasing in rotation, I own 😂
    I only own 3 or 4 which is why I would love a chance to buy more of them! It does seem like Glu made some changes to the process. I hope the staff members here would elaborate. We obviously are not still on the old system of 1 offer for the week. Until today, I had a different offer each day for the last 4 days, not including the contour kit (that was also on offer all weekend).
    iOS
    @AliBryant See now, I don’t have an offer available every single day. I had one on Friday and Saturday, and now for two days nothing. 
    Yesterday I bought the black Kim's Pick @mikaylachimo posted. Maybe they are running for 2 days each? It's hard to tell. I know someone else posted that red and black Kim's Pick as their offer a few days ago too. I already own that one, but I think that was the day I had Erika Jayne anyway.
    iOS
    @AliBryant I am counting on someone to answer our questions because this is very frustrating. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So far I have gotten, in this order, the contour kit (which I bought), the Erika one, the red and black dress Kim’s pick, the blue dress smc, the white dress Kim’s pick and now this black one. I really hope they do start re-releasing some of the newer smcs and not just old Kim’s picks. Fingers crossed that they’re running through all these older ones in 24 hour sales and once they get through them all we’ll see some of the newer ones!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo I got all the same ones in that order except the red/ black and the blue since I already own them.
    iOS