SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

Comments

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    For the first time today I started 40 minutes after the SYS started . I had my first exam as well @yezx and It lasted four hours 😒 I am so tired and finally felt rested enough to check the forum. 
    The voting is again all over the place. I didn’t see one outfit that fitted the theme. And I am afraid not everyone will get the HC theme. It’s not about looking trendy or hot. It’s about creativity and uniqueness. My looks got 41 votes, which made me upset. I have no idea what’s the popular look since everyone was wearing jeans 😂 I will try a couple of different styles, but at the end I think I will have to buy tickets... 
    This is my issue with this event. You can look totally on theme and fabulous, but because most people don’t understand it, you get screwed. 
    I adore everyone’s looks. @EllaCharlotte I think you deserved way much more votes. Good Luck to everyone, I will be laying low for now. It’s exam month for me. 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Thank you @melissakkh - you're a sweetheart! 😘 and good luck to you as well for your exams! X
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    The blue dress on the left is swiftly becoming my new 'most hate to see repeatedly' outfit! I've seen it at least 100 times so far!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited January 2019
    At what level it’s the SYS event available? I don’t have it in my new game yet I’m at level 9. 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Francescahill Keep playing so you can level up a few times and join us!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    47 and 44 votes.The first took 40 minutes and the second around 90 minutes to vote. 
    Love your looks, do you knoww where is the 1st hair from?  I love those flowers.
    It was a VIP Storyline prize on the 7.1 Update! 

LindaVB said:
    Update 7.1.0

VIP gig
    - Paris Buyers Show!

Rewards
    Gold female
    0659nq617cbwjpg

Silver female
    Pic to be added

Bronze female

Pic to be added

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @kokokokonut

At that time I didn't care much for it. But i used it on my Fashion Show and the outfit looked amazing:

Looking back, all my red carpet "collection" would work great for this SYS:

• KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    So far the only looks Ive seen in my «group» is gala looks.. 🤧 I was so looking forward to seeing crazy looks!
  • itsjustkhloeitsjustkhloe Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    @Francescahill Keep playing so you can level up a few times and join us!
    But I'm level 51 and i don't have it😭
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Sorry but this must be the worst hair in history of kkh
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

I hate this event 🙃🙃🙃
    Holy Sh.... Whatda? Ok breathe. She's probably a seventh grader that maxed out her mom's debit card. Actually, I finally agree with you. I hate this event much like I hate this world until something good comes along and I'm my bipolar happy self again. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The number 1 in my trendsetters group is extremely casual. I don't get it. I like the number 2 person's look better.
    Platform: Android

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @soundspretty I cannot believe your luck. That crazy person is always in your group 😂 Have you had a normal Trendsetter? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @soundspretty I cannot believe you are in this situation again! Sorry girl. 
    iOS
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Syndra x you need to claim the energy first :)
    Ohhh! So that's how it works haha. Thank you thank you @AliBryant~ :#:#:#  
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited January 2019

@soundspretty I feel your struggle, there are already 2 in my group 🙃

Ps they are wearing very basic clothes
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Hoping for the best🙌🏼😊🤣
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Anyone received k stars yet for voting? did 5 rounds so far and only kash and energy. Did they change it up again? :(
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @melissakkh @AliBryant I have yet to be in a trendsetters group where someone hasn't bought an obscene amount of tickets within the first few hours. I'm out of faith that this is even possible to complete fair and square.
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I havent had any motivation to play since my videos got reduced to 5. it all feels pointless, does anyone have any tips on what they did when it happened to them cause i feel really discouraged and im thinking about quitting completely :disappointed:
    @Fairytale a good way to get stars is to keep adding friends on FB and inviting them to reality shows and gigs. You will receive a k star each time you level up at 500, 1000, etc points. Also check the offers tab, sometimes there are more videos to watch in there.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Anyone received k stars yet for voting? did 5 rounds so far and only kash and energy. Did they change it up again? :(
    No, I've not had any either yet.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    I voted for a doll holding a squirrel cause the other had a bathing suit on. I also saw 2 wedding dresses pitted against each other , I let it pass without voting 
    #Lmao!

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @Fairytale a good way to get stars is to keep adding friends on FB and inviting them to reality shows and gigs. You will receive a k star each time you level up at 500, 1000, etc points. Also check the offers tab, sometimes there are more videos to watch in there.

I'll add: konnection contacts give you k-stars also. I always delete them after I've reached 1000 but you'll get a k-star for hitting that and 500
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I only did 3 rounds of voting but so far I got a k star, energy (unsure the amount), and then 10 energy. Hopefully your luck turns around! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Fairytale investing my kstars in things that pay out (aka businesses!!) was the best thing I did. They are expensive but you get lots of stars from them every week so I think they’re worth it :) also with a lot of them you get shorter events to do! 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The voting rewards have not changed! :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant I got a k-star from voting earlier today
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    @KalindaKing  i hope you can help, and i’ve submitted a ticket, about this. My SYS numbers aren’t consistent. The total  points earned aren’t listed correctly in the trendsetter list. It’s only off by 1 point but I’d like it correctly counted.
    Can you help? 
    Thanks!!!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++