SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

Comments

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Anyone received k stars yet for voting? did 5 rounds so far and only kash and energy. Did they change it up again? :(
    I've done two rounds of voting so far. I got 100 kash for the first round and 1 kstar for the second round.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2019
    LindaVB said:
    Ah it works now! First two entries:

Oh @LindaVB, WORK B*TCH!!! I love that white and blue outfit so much 💕
    That didn't go so well....
    Your looks are so refreshing! I definitely would have expected more votes.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @alibryant, I was voting and hoping I got energy so I could finish my gig and go to sleep, but I got a star 6 times in a row... First world problems right 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    This has definitely been the hardest SYS for me so far! I don’t have a lot of items in my closet that really fit the theme, and I don’t have the extra K-Stars to buy much right now.
    These were my first three looks which did pretty well, but I feel like they aren’t exactly on-theme:

I love seeing all of your looks for inspiration!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @AliBryant I have received only kash so far.
    Android
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @AliBryant I have gotten energy,k star, kstar, kash 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @AliBryant I received energy, Kstar, kash in voting this morning

So, my bird dress only got 39 votes. I didn't even add more birds to it. It's tough cause I know what "haute couture" means, but KKH's voters have a totally different idea of it. Like I said before, I like when we used to have to use a certain item, but I hated having to pay Kstars for it, esp on something people would never use again.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    @AliBryant I received energy, Kstar, kash in voting this morning

So, my bird dress only got 39 votes. I didn't even add more birds to it. It's tough cause I know what "haute couture" means, but KKH's voters have a totally different idea of it. Like I said before, I like when we used to have to use a certain item, but I hated having to pay Kstars for it, esp on something people would never use again.

@KaylaJ I made that suggestion after the first new SYS test and it was clear players couldn’t stay on theme. I don’t see why the item has to cost stars though. Why couldn’t they just give us the item and say here is the SYS and you style around this item 😁
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KalindaKing  i hope you can help, and i’ve submitted a ticket, about this. My SYS numbers aren’t consistent. The total  points earned aren’t listed correctly in the trendsetter list. It’s only off by 1 point but I’d like it correctly counted.
    Can you help? 
    Thanks!!!
    We're aware of this issue and our team is looking into it. Sorry your game was affected!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    My game is glitching out and won't show my scores for look #2, but i got 67 votes??

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @AliBryant I got a k-star from voting earlier today
    I git a star from voting as well, and I wasn’t voting all that much so far.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @mikaylachimo is this your doll? 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jaeann no that’s not me! Honestly kinda excited to see another doll named Mikayla spelled the same way though lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Glu!!! This is what's gonna make me quit you. I haven't bought tickets and my look is the legit winner and you have Mommy Warbucks over here... I hate this. As a legit, spender on this game. I HATE THIS. IT'S NOT FAIR
    That #1 player named Bianca is really like a bot or an NPC. lol Glu what's going on here?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

These are beautiful, I just wish we had more satin white outfits
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited January 2019

Glu!!! This is what's gonna make me quit you. I haven't bought tickets and my look is the legit winner and you have Mommy Warbucks over here... I hate this. As a legit, spender on this game. I HATE THIS. IT'S NOT FAIR.
    That's why on the next SYS I might have to pay Maria $5 to change my doll's name or even my Facebook name. I think some players recognize the forum players on here and try to outbid them because it's the only way they can fight back and win. Otherwise, they'd have to be playing this game for a very long time to get enough accessories and clothes like seasoned players to even successfully win a themed event. 
    I'm actually not surprised that it panned out this way since its always just been all about the money. 
    It's like buying your place in the ranks. You got there because of money, not talent.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    i am aiming for everything but the hair, so how many points will i need to get?
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Here’s my day one looks... I really don’t have much clothing to fit the theme at all lol 

I’m looooving these boots even though I don’t have much to wear with them.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

How I’m styling my boots so far. Super excited for the clutch 😍
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Whaaat all of your looks are great and really on-theme. They should have got way more votes than that :(
  • SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    This my be an unpopular opinion but I think the wedding dresses in the SYS event is on theme. A haute couture show will traditionally end with a wedding dress or look. So if you imagine your doll as walking a haute couture show she may possibly wear a wedding dress! 
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @soundspretty this situation sucks so much. And I hate to say this, because it really makes me mad but Glu is making it worse and not better, almost intentionally. Adding extra prizes to the top "set" of winners that only they'll get that is exclusive is a desperate and vicious push to get more ticket buyers
    Straight up
    Platform: Amazon
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Everyone!!! This has never been more apropos:

https://youtu.be/_gdbbHr1d2A   <- The song Hot Couture by Manila Luzon!
    It's fun, catchy and everything!

edited to add: I wish I knew how post a YouTube video. I see koko do it all the time :( because this one is perfect for this SYS Theme 
    Platform: Amazon
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    These new SYS events are too frequent and too long. I really don't understand why they have to take a whole freaking week. 
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AliBryant I suppose it is design to be like an extra event to be played casually with preexisting events.

What Glu failed to predict was how nerve wrecking waiting for results from your looks can be  and trendsetters basically turn into a crazy bidding race. I am basically telling myself it is ok to not have the last item on SYS and that I won’t be top on trendsetter list just to have any form of enjoyment. I hope the reduction of 50 points makes it easier. ( personally still think it should be 1000 but if 1150 is achievable, great. )
    IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I agree, It’s way too long. I’m exhausted already and please for the love of god let us use the lookbook!! I get my tickets at super inconvenient times and it would be great if there was a way to create looks in advance. Thanks.

iOS
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    pua said:

Glu!!! This is what's gonna make me quit you. I haven't bought tickets and my look is the legit winner and you have Mommy Warbucks over here... I hate this. As a legit, spender on this game. I HATE THIS. IT'S NOT FAIR.
    That's why on the next SYS I might have to pay Maria $5 to change my doll's name or even my Facebook name. I think some players recognize the forum players on here and try to outbid them because it's the only way they can fight back and win. Otherwise, they'd have to be playing this game for a very long time to get enough accessories and clothes like seasoned players to even successfully win a themed event. 
    I'm actually not surprised that it panned out this way since its always just been all about the money. 
    It's like buying your place in the ranks. You got there because of money, not talent.
    Totally agree!!! One doll from my group also already bought few tickets. Dear, if you’re reading this - relax and don’t waste your money. I’m not crazy about the prizes this time. Even if I was, I would never buy extra tickets, because I don’t like the idea of BUYING yourself first place. 
    I really wish that GLU will listen to us and make it not possible to get more that max points. So everyone who reaches 1150 points can get all the prizes. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    So this morning I woke up in a good mood, opened my game as always and found this:

Imagine my shock finding out Glu hasn't taken our feedback in consideration at all. And no, taking away k-stars (I'm still waiting to know who asked for that, seriously!?) and lowering points by only 50 (when we asked for it to be lowered to 1000) is not a sign of listening to us, it's more like a slap in the face.

And just when I thought I couldn't be more furious, I'm reading @soundspretty 's post! (I'm so sorry for you btw!) Honestly, I don't know why I bother playing this fashion game advertised as free when the only way to win is to pay for it, when it should be about fashion sense, as implied in 'Trendsetters'.

If you're not going to listen to your customers Glu, at least have the decency to rename this 'Trendsetters' with a more appropriate name. The dolls on here had some very spot on ideas, all of them involving $$$ in it.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Thank you @Rikk! It is my favorite thus far!

Here are the results from entries 1-4

Thank you @Amilicious for posting the inspiration for my fourth look, it did very well for me!

@soundspretty your Trensetters group is just awful, I'm so sorry...

Until now no one in my Trendsetters group is buying tickets, hope it stays that way!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________