SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

Comments

• DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    This clutch is honestly to die for 😍 
    Tbh I know we both don't know each other but you look so cute ❤😍
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @Daisyrodriguezkkh thank you so much!! ❤️ I’ve actually seen you around a lot on kkh groups on Facebook, nice to see you on the forum! I love your casual look with the clutch too 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    yay or nay for sys??
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Okay so random but where is everyone getting that black ruffle skirt ... the one you see every six seconds when voting for SYS 😂😂
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @charlottegold apparently it's from a quest new players get, along with the strappy black top, the short hairstyle, and I think earrings. I wish I could get them! Mostly for the hairstyle.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Sorry for the off topic, but I know we have players who have never purchased anything. If you do the vip trial does it remove the extra adds and stuff you get? 
    Yes, if you do the trial, videos reduce from 20 to 5. 
    iOS
    @Daisyrodriguezkkh thank you so much!! ❤️ I’ve actually seen you around a lot on kkh groups on Facebook, nice to see you on the forum! I love your casual look with the clutch too 😊
    Yeah I'm always posting a lots on Facebook random 😂😀😃 and your very welcome love 😃💙💜 and thank you 😃😊
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Day two looks! They all scored about the same and overall better than yesterday. Alright my last one may not be on theme I just wanted to use the clutch and I am running out of clothing options lol so I’ve been trying different things 

Because of yesterday’s more inconsistent scores I’m averaging 43.5 with 8 looks. I’m also first in trendsetters at the moment which is very shocking. No ticket buyers (so far) it seems like.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My latest looks have done well! I’m honestly just throwing things together at this point and going with it. It seems to be working out pretty well so far:

My looks using the snow aura have done the best - I’m not sure if it’s because of the aura but I’m rolling with it. I put the most thought into the look with the crown and less into the others but the others did better so I’m just trying to have fun using items I wouldn’t wear regularly, like the hair with the black streak and the Halloween flower hair.

I’m not wild about either of the hairstyles we can earn so I’m just hoping to make it to the top/dress combo and get at least 5th in Trendsetters.

Looking to the forum for inspiration has been insanely helpful this SYS because the theme is difficult with not a lot of (affordable) options in the wardrobe!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My looks are doing well! Fortunately ( touch wood) nobody have bought any tickets but the race is tight with only a couple of points separating each other on Trendsetters. 
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love seeing your entries dolls, so inspirational!
    Here are my entries 5-8:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Yasss! I got the dress finally! Yes, I'm guilty of buying tickets. I'll admit that I wanted to rush this whole thing coz I gotta get up at 4:00 am and I didn't want to drag this whole thing until I get back home. So yeah, I'm evil, I've no discernable talent, I have cooties, and my feet smell. Worst of all that is that I bought tickets. Ok, enough of this masochistic behavior and let me post this...

Ok, so now for my critique of this outfit. It's a nice look but why does my doll look like a slutty version of an Applebee's hostess? I look like I should be seating large families and offering them a basket of hot garlic bread and iced water. I dunno about this one. Perhaps it'll grow on me. Goodnight, folks.
    #CoffeeTeaOrMe?, #TipMeOrIllSpitOnYourFood
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Looks 7, 8 and 9. Finally a outfit with 50 votes🙌🏼😂 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Someone who can tell me where these dresses are from? 😊

^ both of them

^ the purple one
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    yezx said:
    Someone who can tell me where these dresses are from? 😊

^ both of them

^ the purple one
    The purple is a VIP subscription I think the other on the girl blonde is from a reality show event and the girl from the bottom with a ponytail is from the closet clothes
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @yezx The first black dress is from a reality event from this year when we had that royal update, the second black dress is from January 2018 again Reality Event. The purple gown is a VIP quest item. 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    My last few looks have done reasonably well, though I've abandoned the theme cause it just wasn't working for votes. I think once I get to the dress, I'll relax the looks a bit and try and be more on theme.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    OK, so here are my thoughts about a third of the way through.
    I've been getting far higher scores by submitting red carpet looks than I did when the SYS event was actually red carpet style. I've averaged 49 points over 9 looks (many in the 50s, brought down by a 43, which was previously a high score for me).
    This event is one example (of not many) of long-time players being at an advantage because they have more clothes to choose from - that's how it should be. I will vote for a dress I've not seen before (or a dog in a bag, whatever the outfit :D ). I ran out of suitable dresses this morning so went with the Game of Thrones dress, which I love but thought might be too costumey. Returning with trepidation to the game an hour later, I'd got 52 votes! But then not wearing ripped jeans, like 50% of the looks I've seen, will put you at an immediate advantage...

None of my Trendsetter competitors seem to have bought tickets (yet) so I'm currently at the top, which is nice after the top two were on 3000+ when the last SYS ended. I've put a lot of thought and effort in, down to the colour of the eye-shadow, so I will be annoyed if anyone suddenly buys their way to the top. I don't mind (so much!) coming second or third to people who have made the effort to put together great looks.
    Yes, I know Glu have to make money so how about this idea? People can purchase (using real money) from a range of special outfits/accessories to fit the SYS theme, available only just before/during the event? It would give them an advantage but they still need to put some thought into getting votes to progress.
    But I'm so tired and I'm bored with voting for the same looks over and over. Do I really have the energy to do this for another four days?
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm doing very well. Which is weird. I never do this well. 🤔

Some more 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    I'm doing very well. Which is weird. I never do this well. 🤔

Some more 

lol, usually if I start well, I bomb the end and vice versa. I've been doing well so I'm expecting to go off the cliff like in a very old SNL Toonces skit soon

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Should I submit this?? 😂😂 couture cowgirl !!!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Does anyone have any tips on how you would have improved this outfit?? I thought the dress was perfect for the theme. Maybe my shoes/ hair were too casual? 
    @Silz1217 I would totally vote for that 🤣 I love that dress, and have never seen it before! Have no idea about these voters though... I can’t get the hang of these SYSs. 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Does anyone have any tips on how you would have improved this outfit?? I thought the dress was perfect for the theme. Maybe my shoes/ hair were too casual? 

Idk @charlottegold but when I used that dress I only scored 37 🙁 I thought it was perfect for this theme as well 😵
  • IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    I would wear different shoes, maybe closed toe heels?  
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Another 50 votes!! Finally I'm making some progress😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters

My latest looks. I was afraid the pink hair might be not on theme but it seem to do well. Maybe it stand out during voting. 
    IOS Player 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @charlottegold I don’t even know maybe it was a vip dress I never used it but I thought since haute is kinda or overboard looks it could fit the theme but like you I’m not sure the voters understand the theme at all !! I might try it later tonight or maybe towards the end then will see how it does
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    @charlottegold Hey, doll! I think that dress is stunning ! Maybe because you are wearing silver earrings and shoes with silver baubles, some voters might think it clashes with the gold hardware on your clutch. Mixing metals for some reason always been iffy with some voters. Some like it, some don’t. 
    IOS Player