KK:H WeekDay Event 1/7/19 - 5⭐Throwback

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KimSkkh Check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Heyyyyy!!! Okay.. now I’m gonna need these boxes to keep this same energy with a kollection I actually want 🙃😂 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Got these incognito shades in my gold box — at least it wasn’t cash or energy, I suppose. 

Late-night KKH thoughts: do you ever think about how overdressed we’d probably look in real life if we wore the “casual” outfits we do in the game? I was looking at the outfit above and thinking “wow, a skirt with a thigh-high slit, decorative zipper cummerbund detail at the hips, a waist-cinching corset/bustier, a silly sweater thing that just grazes only the tops of the shoulders while exposing all the hoisted-up cleavage, massive oversized aviators, chunky jelly sandals, a huge twisted steel bangle, etc. That would be a lot of look on a real person!” But in the KKH world, it’s an understated look. :)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

I can live with it 😅😅😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Idk if this is the right place to ask, but is it supposed to still be snowing in LA? I saw it come with the Xmas theme, but thought it would go, along with all the Xmas decorations etc, in that update. Just wondering, as it seems to be loading really slowly in my game, and just in LA, so I figured it’s the snow detail delaying it.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Got this scarf in my throwback box. Can’t be mad about it!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Well, it happened: I finally got this geometric tote that has been haunting me for months. I miss throwback boxes!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Idk if this is the right place to ask, but is it supposed to still be snowing in LA? I saw it come with the Xmas theme, but thought it would go, along with all the Xmas decorations etc, in that update. Just wondering, as it seems to be loading really slowly in my game, and just in LA, so I figured it’s the snow detail delaying it.
    I noticed it goo.  I don't know if this has anything to do with it but last year when the snow stopped we were all kind of all where the snow go so maybe since it's still winter they decided to leave it a little bit longer who knows maybe we have some more wintry Fashions coming our way.  I'm sure it will be gone with an event file upload soon.  
    If it was a mistake, the gods will see this and take note.   B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk love how you style it! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited January 2019

All three of my boxes have been Kash ☹️ I’m seriously hoping I get all the bad luck out before the weekend. This is demotivating. 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts

All three of my boxes have been Kash ☹️ I’m seriously hoping I get all the bad luck out before the weekend. This is demotivating. 
    All three of mine too, it sucks so much 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Well, it happened: I finally got this geometric tote that has been haunting me for months. I miss throwback boxes!

I got the same thing in my throwback Kollection... I like how you style yours though! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited January 2019
    So I got the most boring item on a pretty rubbish pallet (4 pairs of shoes - really!?) but actually the earrings look quite pretty on. Very, very plain but nice for an everyday look 😊 (if you zoom in on my picture you might just spot them on Em 😂)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So as i expected i ended up getting the only pair of shoes on my Trowback Kolection palet :P 
    Their actually nicer than i tough!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I had amazing luck in this week’s Throwback Kollection. I got 2 hairstyles and the bundle in my first 3 spins. 

This weekend, you can get new hairstyles and shoes in the reality event!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @missem1994 I actually use those all the time, so happy I got them hahaha they had been haunting me forever and I was so mad at first but they grew on me
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited January 2019
    Thank you @charlottegold and @thelifeofRaeRae!

Wow congrats @KalindaKing; that bob hairstyle with the blossoms is so pretty!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    On Wednesdays we wear pink

@t_tree  Dixie  @TrashleyKKH

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @MissEm1994 I love those earrings! they're simple but classic & work with anything 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I am getting this SMC offer banner, but I already own it.
    iOS
  • mightyturboooomightyturboooo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    AliBryant said:

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I am getting this SMC offer banner, but I already own it.
    So do I and it still keeps popping up so annoying 
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I need that look, it’s gorgeous. Unfortunately I have this offer right now, although I ignored it the first time around for a reason 😪

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

This was my gold box. Is this a joke? 🙄
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So after both black boxes contained kash, my gold was energy I didn't have much hope for getting something I wanted in my TB

I'm happy! I've wanted these boots for ages happy to avoid the other shoes in there, costumes would've been ok and the hair. Wasn't overly keen on the bundle so think it's a good result.

I wasn't sure about this weekends hair but I actually quite like it on. Hope everyone has good luck with their boxes!
    I play on iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

People are complaining about their palettes. I would kill for any of you guys' palettes. This is my version of a bad one 😒
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhhh we can get hairs this weekend?? YASSS!!!
    That means there will be a earnable hair and a gift box hair! I love hairs :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    So I got the most boring item on a pretty rubbish pallet (4 pairs of shoes - really!?) but actually the earrings look quite pretty on. Very, very plain but nice for an everyday look 😊 (if you zoom in on my picture you might just spot them on Em 😂)
    I got the boots on the top, far left, and I am still sad about it. Didn’t take a picture of my pallet but it’s not a good pallet 😭
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Has anyone else read the article about the game on Cosmopolitan? Does anyone have any clarification or insight to its future? Hoping I don’t wake up one day and all my money spent on K-stars has just gone!  :/
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Hi @BellaKKH I read the piece, and the Kardashian celebrity apps that are shutting down are all celeb lifestyle type apps, by a different company.  KK:H is a different type of app.  It's a game. It's not teaching us how to do our makeup, or tone our abs.  From where I'm sitting, I am uber confident that KK:H will be around for quite a while.  KK:H is different from K&KG, it didn't enjoy the same success as Kim's game, it had problems Kim's game doesn't.  If you want to wonder about the success of a fashion based game, how long has Barbie been on the scene?  KK:H to me is an electronic version of a well loved childhood toy.  I think it touches that in all the girls here who grew up and played with them.  And that right there is something that those other apps don't have.  Even the midge and scouter dolls, and didn't more cousins come after the big B?  Well just as no other doll was Barbie, no other game has Kim's attraction.  so, 2 forces of nature.....Barbie type play and Kim Kardashian's celebrity came together, and with a crack of lightning. Kim Kardashian:Hollywood was born.   
    Good Morning.  :)  And, this has been my personal opinion. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Ooh if I saw your doll in real life, I’d definitely want to be friends! Love the look. 💕