SYS - Haute Couture Theme Starts 1/7/19 !

Comments

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @melissakkh I love that look! the only thing I would do is ditch the clutch. Also I normally have a brunette doll, but I usually change to platinum blonde for SYS because it seems to get me more votes!
    I do too!
    It's crazy, but I have tested my regular auburn color versus a platinum blond color, and the blond usually does 10+ points better. Very odd, and I don't know the basis for it, but it's good to know I'm not alone!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TamaraHills thank you so much!! ❤️

@melissakkh voters are crazy or you were paired against look of the year lol. That’s such a cute look I can’t believe it only got 42
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Honestly I don’t think it’s the looks at all because those are gorgeous, I think it’s the voters. Some could just be not looking and voting just for rewards or voting against good looks because they don’t want them to win which is sad 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @TamaraHills thank you! 

This is is my my latest and I can’t even be mad since I didn’t even try anymore. 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks! Do I get the 2 K stars and Cash every time I do a show with the product placement? Or what is the benefit of it? Thanks :) 
    You only get the cash and Stars once, and the product placement lasts for a week.  Tapping on the product task during a show builds up your Hype it up achievement. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    No one should be discouraged with your scores.  You don't know who you are paired with, and the game seems to be doing a pretty even match.  Voters are fickle.  They may love something at the beginning, but they tire of seeing it.  I'm sending good luck wishes to everyone.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JessKKHJessKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Quick question, how long do the looks stay up until they expire?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @JessKKH it takes about an hour unless it's the very first look of the event or the last few hours of the event. 
    iOS
    @AliBryant Thank you!
  • DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I just got the dress and no one in my show your style event is not buying any tickets yet 😀💙💜😃
    Can you replace your looks after they have expired, or do you have to wait 6 hours for tickets
    You can buy tickets and submit looks whenever you want. 
     But your free tickets comes every 6 hours, up to 2 tickets. When you have. 2 free tickets, you will not get any more tickets until you submit a look with one of those tickets, and then the 6 hours. Fir your next ticket begins agzin.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I think it’s funny that I’m getting the highest SYS scores I’ve ever received yet I have no idea what I’m doing 😂

My latest three looks:

One thing I’ve noticed is that auras have been scoring really well for me. Unfortunately someone in my group bought tickets today but I just want to be in the top 5 so here’s hoping no crazy bidding wars happen!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Thank you all of you for the support, I feel better already! 💖
    @VampireBarbie UGH these looks are drool 🤤 worthy! 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Was finally able to match the new clutch!! In love with this outfit
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019

These voters are so unpredictable that my results came out mixxy asf again. And to my voters on my game forget y'all lol 😂😂😂😂 I'm gonna do me regardless of what y'all think about my doll's style.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh thank you so much!! 😘
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Reached the dress!

Here is my doll with @pua @KimSkkh and @Naimonster ready for our staff meeting at Restaurant Asadeaux 😂

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Day 3 looks. It’s been a busy day so all of these were created in about 10 seconds with very very minimal consideration of the theme, whoops!

Not my best scores but oh well. I’m still on track to finish the event & get first in trendsetters if nobody buys tickets, and I don’t even really like either of the top prizes, sooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @KalindaKing my points on the leaderboard are not adding up to the points shown for the prizes...
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    My highest scoring looks so far - typical I get my best ever scores on the week where I really don’t like the earnable hair 😂
    Also, I’ve noticed that I get MUCH higher scores with blonde hair, even if I go brunette but have the same outfit! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Here are my entries 9-12 (reached a 58; the highest score ever for me!!)

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Alright I'm back hahaha, I had my second exam today, there was a question about price elasticity and I my answer was 50, then I look at the possible answers "100-150-200" 🙃 Hope my luck is better in the sys 😅 My first looks:

Right now im just re-using old outfits 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How I styled the clutch 😍 I love it sm😻

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

On Wednesdays we wear pink! Couture ! Darling! 
    IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @mikaylachimo & @EllaCharlotte sooo i submited the pink outfit and so far its my best look! It got 48 votes!!!
     o:)  o:)o:)o:)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I can’t decide whether I like this dress or not🤔

iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited January 2019
    It’s so weird I usually have to put a blonde wig on my doll too for sys events, but this time my blonde looks did worse than the ones with my doll’s original dark brown hair.
    I’m done trying to figure out what voters want. I’m just gonna stick to whatever works even if it’s not exactly on theme 😃 which is mostly whatever gowns I own of course😄
    iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Looks 11,12 and 13.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I am amazed - I don't think this look is anything special! Just goes to show you can't second-guess the outcome so keep on trying.

Kathrine is brown-haired and green eyed, but is (usually) blonde-haired and (always) bright-blue-eyed for SYS events. I found investing 10 Kstars in a striking (but not weird) eye colour has made a huge difference... go figure. 
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!